❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Hello chingus!

Have you heard Shinhye's message for us, if not yet, pls watch below. 

I encourage you to leave a comforting message as comment in SALT's youtube account here https://youtu.be/2bMxjkaQwzQ

cr: YYSY 

Many thanks for this... PSH knew it all along and that is why she chose to do the movie "Call"! I think when it comes to her work, she see who she has not work with but would like to work with and learn from them. :relaxed:

Let's continue to support and show love for her :love::kiss_wink:

• Like 2

Did not expect the ending this way! :dissapointed_relieved: Most games, apps and programs are developed with bugs or glitches but never this deadly :w00t:

End up both the Chas, JW and his secretary are bugs!!?? Turned into white powder after stabbed by the knife... but if JW is a bug but  Emma did not stabbed him successfully and he had reached Master level so he "survived" and continued playing? Does this make him a virtual person?

I think the problem/link and 5th bug is Su-Jin (JW's ex-wife) who circled around JW and Mr Cha. But she redeemed herself by standing tall and proud with the donation of everything to the Uni where Prof Cha teaches etc.

6th bug is Go Yu-Ra's attention-grabbing, drinking-problem and gold-digger character makes me want to slap her every time she is on screen. She thinks she can control everyone, everything and manipulate all ! Even her manager can't stand her yet continue to work for her :crazy::triumph: She married rich men in the drama but last one is old enough to be her father:joy:

Wonder if you girls find any bugs? :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I tot she cut her hair . But in this picture she still has long hair. I actually like her short hair she looks sexy and sassy and very fresh. Hope she really cuts. But anyway a natural beauty like her will look beautiful even she’s bald or in sack. Hope she gets another drama end of this year from a good writer. I didn’t have enough of her in MOTA although she did an amazing job but I want to see her the whole episode just like in doctors. Let’s pray the best for her and hope she stays strong and healthy. 

• Like 3

Instead of “hoping my work does well”, spending time without being angry, while being thankful and laughing would be great. I have thought a lot about how much my heart has shrunken last year. This year it would be good to be generous to myself when the time arises and to scold myself when the time arises. I want carry that composure in my heart and appear in front of people.                                      - Park Shinhye

Dxh1835V4AAElf_.jpg

ctto

• Like 3