❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest sh1nhwafan

GAAAAAAAH>_< why JJH & PSH! well i think they're quite cute together.. but PSH & LW is FOREVER. i wish they would pair up in another upcoming drama and have an actual KISS there=) thatd be so hot<3

Guest loveit

i didn't know she was this young, but she sure do know how to act when i watched heaven tree i found her acting incredible. does she have any project she working on right now? if she do i look forward to it :blink:

Guest sang_woo_always

glad to see more PSHer/HTer in here :D

wow...the picture of her and JJH :o

if anyone's eligible to have her first kiss, it is Lee Wan :P ... :lol:;)

I'm definitely a HUGE fan of PSH...and I totally agree with u on her first onscreen kiss....It should be with the one and only LEE WAN!!!!!!! they share great onscreen chemistry!!!! :D

glad to see more PSHer/HTer in here :D

wow...the picture of her and JJH :o

if anyone's eligible to have her first kiss, it is Lee Wan :P ... :lol:;)

Lol, ITA though. No one better touch those lips onscreen before Wannie! Back off JJH!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mademoisella

gahh lee!! i didnt think she was that young?! a 1990?!

she's a great actress though!

but i'll have to agree, Lee Wan deserve to be her first kiss, lolz..

But Ji Hoon, he's too hott!! I like them also as a couple, kekeke~~

Guest mamaveve

@miss B : thanks ^^.., yup she is an angel ^^

anyone has the CF ( PSH & JJH ) please post...., I still dont have it ^^

Guest Mademoisella

@miss B : thanks ^^.., yup she is an angel ^^

anyone has the CF ( PSH & JJH ) please post...., I still dont have it ^^

^ there's the youtube one that mizzlinhie posted

gahh is there a non youtube one, I want to make a .gif out of it but I dunno how too...

Guest mamaveve

^ there's the youtube one that mizzlinhie posted

gahh is there a non youtube one, I want to make a .gif out of it but I dunno how too...

ahh thanks you so much ^^

any pic about it?? especially official pic from CF?? please share.. thanks you ^^

Guest s3rene

I used to like Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye but my feelings changed after seeing those mag scans. She looks cute with Joo Ji Hoon despite the major age difference. :)

Guest simply_dream

*SCREAMS AT THOSE ABOVE PICTURE* omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! lol *gasp* this new coupling shock me... but yet i really like it!!! this is a new CF right? hehe... it's so cool! thanks for the youtube link, makes me want to see them act in a show or somewhat... haha AHH I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH hehe

does anyone have more info of her new upcoming movie?? is it this one? *from yahoo korea*

M0010001_legend_p[X160,230].jpga420060616_24768462.jpg

it's a ancient movie??? =/ aww i really hoped it was modern... and she does look pretty creepy in one of the picture, so i guess it is a horror film *darn, but i must still watch it if i get a chance* and about this movie, 도마뱀(domabam), according to yahoo korea, shin hye is in it? i guess as a guest star maybe? does anyone have screencaps or something also? thanks!

Guest mizzlinhie

they look so kute together :D maybe they should have a drama together or something haha :]

Does anyone know when will PSH's new horror movie going to be air?

Guest xhkxboix

I feel dorky kuz i feel special kuz her birthday is exactly a week after mine..

1/18/90

Haha I'm older than her!

... and yet i still act like a retard haha =.=;;

She's really really cute ^^

She looks REALLY REALLY bad when she wears too much of that makeup..

she looks cute in the ones with the less make up.. but yeahh.. i'm refering to the pix in the second post in the thread..