❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest formula17

She's beautiful. I've always like her eversince i watched Stairways to Heaven. I couldn't believe it when i know that she was born in 1990. She is sooo young. She's done well in Heaven's Tree(this drama is soo heartbreaking i feel like killing myself after watching this drama...so emo..) Anyway, i really really like her.

She's beautiful. I've always like her eversince i watched Stairways to Heaven. I couldn't believe it when i know that she was born in 1990. She is sooo young. She's done well in Heaven's Tree(this drama is soo heartbreaking i feel like killing myself after watching this drama...so emo..) Anyway, i really really like her.

WELCOME!

:w00t:

sorry for my 'hyper-ness'

this thread is so inactive, i'm just happy to see some fans' posts B)

i guess there's no need to go on about how much i love her...seems like i've used up all the emotions and adjectives to express it :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sh1nhwafan

omgg park shin hye is so good at acting!! i love her in heaven's tree.. and shes so pretty<3

i hope she gets really famous along with lee wan<3

shes so natural<3 doesnt need make up or anything to make her look pretty...

<3 park shin hye!

Guest sang_woo_always

she's been my favorite teenage girl since stairway to heaven... and after seeing Heaven's Tree... I just love her even more... she's so talented... I just hope she will get notice and start doing more dramas in the future... :D

Guest dearpaperheart.

Wow, she's a year older than me O__O. She's acts well also, I was surprised when she spoke Japanese fluently in Heaven's Tree, Heaven's Tree was so heart-wrenching, I felt like crying even more and I felt like screaming, after I just finished it yesterday ^^;. When she was playing a character of about 20 years age, and she's only 16 also she looks older than her age, she acts well also and is very talented, plays the piano, sings, dances, speaks Japanese. It's amazing, she's going to be very famous one day and very beautiful :)

• 3 weeks later...

4/25/06 – Jae Hee and Han Chae Young will visit Japan on 5/1 to meet their Japanese fans. They are invited by “IMX”, the distributor of the drama “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang”, to visit Japan for 3 days 2 nights. The fan meeting will be broadcasted by MXTV. After this fan meeting, both Jae Hee and Han Chae Young will start busy in their respective new projects. HCY will lead the MBC weekend drama “Exhibition of Fireworks”, and JH is scheduled to costar with Park Shin Hye in the new movie “The Hometown of Legends (전설의 고향)” in August.

although no one ever visit this thread :(

i just wanted to post this piece of news for future reference ;)

(thanks for informing NAMUers syah4brit ;) )

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mamaveve

one of her dance move i like...

dance2.gif

this thread is so...

where are you guyz??

I am her biggest fan from indonesia :)

this thread is so...

where are you guyz??

I am her biggest fan from indonesia :)

mamaveve (btw, what's your name? mine's Bouakham, or Ms B ;) )

i'm the biggest fan in the USA ;)

the thread is slow...i tried to liven it up but it's hard w/only me in here :tears:

where can I get MV, CF about her??

uh more more more

I love seeing her dancing

here's a MV ft. PSH, shared to me by yeohweping :wub:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0901976000703m.wmv

the singer's Kim Jong Gook

and the title's "Letter"

i have some more MVs of her that i'll upload ;)

Guest mamaveve

mamaveve (btw, what's your name? mine's Bouakham, or Ms B )

i'm the biggest fan in the USA

the thread is slow...i tried to liven it up but it's hard w/only me in here

mine's beto :),

hmm..., often seeing you in SHG thread....

well.., let liven up this thread :) , but its hard for me to get info about PSH.., since my english is poor ^^"

here's a MV ft. PSH, shared to me by yeohweping

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0901976000703m.wmv

the singer's Kim Jong Gook

and the title's "Letter"

i have some more MVs of her that i'll upload

oohh thank you very much ms B :)

hey Beto :)

i recognize you in the SHG thread also ;)

so....how were you first exposed to PSH?

i first saw her in StH and her acting blew me away...i also thought she is very pretty and unique ^_^

then i watched Heaven's Tree and i grew to love her + Lee Wan :wub:;)

she's very underrated for now...but she's still young, so i hope later on, she'll gain the popularity that she deserves ;)

until then, it'll probably be hard to find much information and news on her :(

Guest mamaveve

well ms B..,

I also first saw him in STH..., and start to love her ( I am still 18 years old hehehhehe :) )

everytime she cried..., I couldn't handle myself and start crying too.. ( well I am a boy and shouldnt crying anyway ) , ooooohhhhhhhh she act perfectlyyyyyyyy

hmmm...

well..., after wacthing STH I dont get info about her til heaven tree..

I kinda suprise seeing that she can dance well..., ( yeah yeah indeed ^^)

ohhhhhh..., love her danceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ms B please give me all MV, CF about her you have....., or maybe you can reccomend me a good site...( I cant download in popconrfor, I dont know whiy )

thank you :)

hello Beto :)

i didn't know that you are a guy, which is totally cool B)

i find it sweet that you can cry along with her! ;)

have you seen Heaven's Tree?

i love her performance in there...she truly is an aspiring actress...and she gets better everytime with each projects :wub:

anyway, sorry that it took me so long to upload...finals are coming up for me :(

here is a MV by Fortune Cookies called "Fake Love"

it features PSH

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CV4JT2RK

here are two more MVs of PSH...i do not know the title and singer though :unsure:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUBIM46Y

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWX9TSLB

here are two cfs:

pocari drinks: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WA7Z3WMB

ssamzie.s: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYFD74AE

keep in mind these are not recent, so she looks very young ;)

Guest mamaveve

ohhhh thank you so much mS B..., you're very kind.., GBU :)

I havent seen Heaven tree yet ( poor me ^^).., well my internet is limited ( it's very expensive for unlimited in indonesia ) so I cant download it now.., well maybe I'll Buy it tommorow...(since my money is enough now :D )

hmm..., from the pic, MV ,trailer, I think is so sad isn't it??

well..., I think i am gonna cry again ^^

Thank YOu so much Ms B