❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Still want to watch one of Shin Hye’s classic drama? 

https://www.viki.com/videos/83109v-youre-beautiful-episode-15

Spoiler
Youre Beautiful. Follow. Description: The management company of the idol group A.N. JELL insisted on adding a new singer to the group as the ...

• Like 2

Imagen

1583855922-89415254-165526361071009-7812964587070584878-n.jpg

cr:ssinz7IG 

via 1stlookofficial IG

The weather is almost 20 degrees during the day without the cold. Enjoy spring with a jacket before the real heat comes! Manicured oversized jacket with an angled shoulder line, and a stylish item that revives your stylishness when you wear it, right? The fashion trend will continue this year as I see it rising in the feed of fashionistas.

• Like 2

SOUTH KOREA

The 11 Best Korean Dramas on Netflix

Updated for summer 2020, here are the top Korean dramas on Netflix—ranging across genres like action, romance, historical, and more.

BY THE EDITORS, 15 APR 20 01:04 UTC

As it searches for global growth, streaming giant Netflix is riding the Korean Wave by investing heavily in Korean dramas. Regardless of whether you’re a seasoned K-drama addict, or just beginning to explore the medium, Netflix has something for you.

To help you pick from the many K-dramas now available on Netflix, we’ve put together this list of the 11 Best Korean Dramas on Netflix.

Updated for summer 2020, this list of top Korean dramas contains selections from numerous sub-genres including romance, action, historical, and more.

We chose these dramas using three criteria. First, we started with K-dramas that are well-made and entertaining. Then, we looked at which ones contained interesting learnings about Korean culture and society. Finally, we narrowed down to dramas that are Netflix originals. This last part means that all the dramas on this list are always available on Netflix, regardless of your country. 

Now, let’s take a look at the top Korean dramas currently streaming on Netflix!

•  •  •

6. Memories of the Alhambra

Starring: Hyun Bin, Park Shin-hye | First released: December 2018

While Love Alarm and My Holo Love were quite popular, the most renowned tech-themed Korean drama on Netflix is Memories of the Alhambra.

In Memories, Hyun Bin stars as a handsome tech CEO named Yoo Jin-woo who wants to meet the creator of a super-advanced augmented reality (AR) game set in Spain’s Alhambra palace. However, the game creator suspiciously disappears, and Yoo only finds his sister Jung Hee-joo (Park Shin-hye). Yoo and Jung become embroiled in a broader mystery as the walls between actual reality and augmented reality begin to disappear.

Besides excellent chemistry between Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye, Memories of the Alhambra offers perhaps the most compelling depiction of AR of any TV show in existence thus far. From virtual medieval Spanish knights strolling the streets of Granada to simulated thunderstorms, the in-game world of Memories contains a multitude of mouth-watering details that make existing AR games like Pokemon Go look primitive. Beautiful cinematography and suspenseful action are cherries on top; it’s no surprise Memories of the Alhambra is one of the most popular K-dramas of all time.

Watch this Korean drama on Netflix

https://www.cinemaescapist.com/2020/04/best-korean-dramas-netflix/#

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 5:56 PM, sd24 said:

i wish psh reunites with lee min ho or hyun bin or won bin on kim eun sook drama as she is so good in her storyline

Nah nah nah nah , big no for drama, but if happen I will supported. I would not mind to see her doing a movie with any of them, but please no drama. :cold_sweat:

Spoiler

The unnecessary hate is going around on the cast of the new TKEM is overwhelming ! I am so distress  with such heartless comments. There is criticism , that we all are entitled to have and voice,  that I believe it can help. But there are spreading  venomous comments with intention to cause harm . Many  are doing exactly that regarding the main cast in this drama . Their intention can be, either make the drama fail, or create a buzz that can increase viewers?!? I honestly don’t know what to believe. I just know it is disturbing! Karma is real! I hope and pray that  none of those claiming to be Park Shin Hye’s fans, are part of these low level psychotic behavior that is going around . I am sure we better than that!

i might don’t know Park Shin Hye personal, but for what I know about her as a fan , she will be very sad if she knows her fans are part of this senseless and unnecessary butchering.  
I went ahead and made time to watch the drama. Even though, I  was planning to start watching it after 5 chapter, because I 100% support LMH in every single positive thing he does ( my choice ) .  I found the drama fine, entertaining, but again my personal opinion .  
Please there are really awful things going on in the World . Let’s be kind to each other and yourself ! Better late than  never! Stay safe and many prayers ! Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma’s :heart:

• Like 1