❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

20200130_Park_Shin_Hye_Call1.jpg

NEWS

Launch Poster Of Park Shin Hye’s Latest Movie “Call” Unveiled

By Lilly | January 31, 2020

PARK SHIN HYE IS ALL SET TO PUT THE AUDIENCE AT EDGE WITH HER THRILLER MOVIE CALL.

Park Shin Hye is returning to the big screen soon with her newest movie titled Call. Next Entertainment World confirmed that the movie will be released in March and also dropped a launch poster featuring intense visuals.

The movie Call is a mystery thriller that tells the story of two women who live in different timelines, past and present. Both these women are connected by a single phone call. It is a feature film debut of director Lee Chung Hyun, who had garnered praises for his short film Ransom.

Park Shin Hye Call

Starting with a unique route that changes everything with a single phone linking the past and the future, Call showcases a varied content apart from the mystery thriller genre. It will include tension-filled and unpredictable stories with unique characters.

Headlining the movie is top actress Park Shin Hye, who has constantly showed different charms in each of her works. She takes on the role of Seo Yeon who lives on the present. Joining her is actress Jeon Jong Seo who received massive recognition for her performance in Burning. She will be playing Young Sook, a woman from the past who seeks to change the future.

Both main actresses are raising expectations for their highly anticipated acting in the movie. Additionally, Kim Sung Ryung, Lee El, Park Ho San, Oh Jeong Se, and Dong Ki Ri complete the strong casting lineup to herald the production of the most mysterious thriller of the year.

The released poster is eye-catching, with various symbols added to the symmetry between two women, Seo Yeon (Park Shin Hye) and Young Sook (Jeon Jong Seo), who are trying to change the past and the future. Also, the two people looking at different places connected by unidentified lines raise questions and tensions about their connection.

In particular, the quote “The phone rings and everything changes” foreshadows the fate of two women, when the past and the present gets aligned and everything changes. This new mystery thriller Call is expected to fascinate everyone in the first half of the year, with its genre and fresh appeal.

The movie Call, which will brings forth a different story that has never been seen before, is scheduled to be released this year in March.

Source: Sports Donga

Image Credit: Next Entertainment World

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/park-shin-hye-movie-call-poster-unveiled/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:59 PM, lduc said:

#CALL is coming .. it'll be released in march this year!

yongfilm Instagram

The upcoming film “Call” shared a first look at its terrifying story through a trailer!

In the movie, Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo play two women living in two different times that are connected through a phone call. Park Shin Hye plays Seo Yeon, a woman living in 2019, while Jeon Jong Seo plays Young Sook, who lives in 1999.

In the trailer, the two women seem alarmed when they realize they are in the same place but at different times. Park Shin Hye then asks Jeon Jong Seo with a smile, “Is there anything else you’re curious about?” Jeon Jong Seo says to her, “Myself 20 years from now,” which makes Park Shin Hye pause.

The trailer includes the text, “If I could turn back time, if I could know the future, would I change something?” It then reads, “Everything changes.”

Park Shin Hye experiences a series of shocking changes to her life, while Jeon Jong Seo appears to go crazy. She’s shown telling Park Shin Hye over the phone, “I had a really fun thought.” After a rapid succession of tense clips, Park Shin Hye screams at her over the phone that she’s going to kill her.

The trailer ends with Jeon Jong Seo saying, “They say a person’s life can change just because of some insignificant thing like this,” and Park Shin Hye nervously sits alone before being terrified by the sound of the phone ringing.

“Call” will hit theaters in Korea in March.

Watch the trailer below!

455f09b59d5f4d24aa29d9ab28d8df19.jpeg?s=

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

The upcoming film “Call” shared a first look at its terrifying story through a trailer!

In the movie, Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo play two women living in two different times that are connected through a phone call. Park Shin Hye plays Seo Yeon, a woman living in 2019, while Jeon Jong Seo plays Young Sook, who lives in 1999.

In the trailer, the two women seem alarmed when they realize they are in the same place but at different times. Park Shin Hye then asks Jeon Jong Seo with a smile, “Is there anything else you’re curious about?” Jeon Jong Seo says to her, “Myself 20 years from now,” which makes Park Shin Hye pause.

The trailer includes the text, “If I could turn back time, if I could know the future, would I change something?” It then reads, “Everything changes.”

Park Shin Hye experiences a series of shocking changes to her life, while Jeon Jong Seo appears to go crazy. She’s shown telling Park Shin Hye over the phone, “I had a really fun thought.” After a rapid succession of tense clips, Park Shin Hye screams at her over the phone that she’s going to kill her.

The trailer ends with Jeon Jong Seo saying, “They say a person’s life can change just because of some insignificant thing like this,” and Park Shin Hye nervously sits alone before being terrified by the sound of the phone ringing.

The Scaredy Cat in me immediately wanted to crouch upon seeing the trailer :scream:

I'm curious. Is Call purely Thriller/Horror in genre? I feel like it's a combination of Psycho and Thriller. Could it be that Young-Sook and Seo-Yeon are actually one and the same person and she's suffering a Split Personality disorder? YS maybe SY's 1999 version (her 20-year younger self). Growing up, she may have encountered a childhood traumatic experience which results to SPD. That explains why there was a Seo-Yeon kiddie version on the movie set (remember that little girl who posed on cam with PSH?).

Uhm ... excuse me for my weird thoughts. I'm all ecstatic after seeing the trailer. PSH on a psycho-thriller genre is on my Wishlist, that's why! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thanie said:

The Scaredy Cat in me immediately wanted to crouch upon seeing the trailer :scream:

I'm curious. Is Call purely Thriller/Horror in genre? I feel like it's a combination of Psycho and Thriller. Could it be that Young-Sook and Seo-Yeon are actually one and the same person and she's suffering a Split Personality disorder? YS maybe SY's 1999 version (her 20-year younger self). Growing up, she may have encountered a childhood traumatic experience which results to SPD. That explains why there was a Seo-Yeon kiddie version on the movie set (remember that little girl who posed on cam with PSH?).

Uhm ... excuse me for my weird thoughts. I'm all ecstatic after seeing the trailer. PSH on a psycho-thriller genre is on my Wishlist, that's why! 

Good point! I though the same. Multiple personalities disorder due to a childhood trauma. That might be a way to cope or protect herself?!? I guess we will have to wait and see. I love this type of movie. Chills until the end! Lol! :D

I think the movie ” Alone” needs to be release ASAP. Did they preview the future! The pandemic! :anguished:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Good point! I though the same. Multiple personalities disorder due to a childhood trauma. That might be a way to cope or protect herself?!? I guess we will have to wait and see. I love this type of movie. Chills until the end! Lol! :D

I think the movie ” Alone” needs to be release ASAP. Did they preview the future! The pandemic! :anguished:

We have the same thought, @alcides14ahjumma :heart:

And I hope we are "right". This has been my dream role for ShinHye, not because she's my bias ... I'm thinking about her capabilities in portraying the role! She's perfect for this kind of role. Those big, round eyes of hers can speak so much emotion without even needing a word. Plus point! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1