❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

335369_113118_2926.jpg

La imagen puede contener: una persona, de pie

@hungersaver

Join the Mask Support Campaign> Link to Profile
Ambassador Park Shin-hye donated 50 million won to support the vulnerable children's masks in Korea who are struggling with Corona 19
“I have made a donation in hopes of preventing the spread of Corona19 in Korea. I hope that children who need to be protected from viruses are not threatened with health because of economic hardship. ”
Ambassador Park Shin-hye has been striving to support facilities renovation and night protection programs, starting with the support for heating expenses in 2014 for the Happiness Home School, a local children's center.
This donation will be used to support masks for vulnerable children in Happy Home School. .
#Hopeful friend hunger measures #Mask support #Corona 19 #donation #celeb donation #hunger measures public relations ambassador

google translate Telephone receiver

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/26/2020 at 8:00 PM, thanie said:

Nah, definitely a No-No for me! I'd rather have Lee Jung Suk (another flowerboy whom I loathe seeing on screen) paired with SH. LMH is too overrated :grimace: and I hope and pray that their paths will never cross again. Ever! :angry:

Please, Spread love :heart: life is to short and precious. We never say never! :wub:  A prayer for peace, health , love , harmony, strength , understanding, enlightenment, tolerance, to all that cross our paths. :thumbsup::kiss_wink: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, lduc said:

Park Shin Hye & her mother had prepared drinks and food for volunteers and doctors at the public health center to fight against corona virus

#박신혜 #어머니
#양철북 #직원분들과함께
보건소 직원들 코로나업무로
고생하고 있다고..
손수 만들어서 주셨다!!
#감동감동 #고맙습니다
#박신혜처럼 #맘도고우시다
#맛있게잘먹을께요
#보건소모든직원분들화이팅

*photo credit to the rightful owner

cr: https://instagram.com/p/B9D6h4ulRtN

Shin Hye, such beautiful soul, always going extra miles to help , and her family very supportive. I am a proud fan! God bless and protect ! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Do you know this #kdrama? Click to find out! http://dlvr.it/RQyVkk

You're Beautiful (Drama - 2009)

Directed by Hong Seong-chang (홍성창)

Screenplay by Hong Jeong-eun (홍정은)Hong Mi-ran (홍미란)

Drama

SBS | Airing dates : 2009/10/07~2009/11/26

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
When a nun-in-training masquerades as a boy and enters the (almost) all-male world of a pop idol band, love, fireworks, and much confusion follows. "You're Beautiful" is hilarious fun with a solid grounding in romance and emotional heart, and unfolds with the Hong Sisters' creative trademark flair. The innocent, young Go Mi Nam has never interacted with the "real world"; after she and her identical twin brother are abandoned as children, she grows up in a convent. Today, she is training to become a nun. After her brother successfully auditions to become the newest member of pop group A.N.JELL, all that changes. When her brother suddenly disappears to the U.S. to reverse a botched plastic surgery, his manager desperately decides to enlist Mi Nam to play the part of her brother until he recovers. Mi Nam, unwilling to give up on the dreams of one of them becoming famous and finding their mother, reluctantly agrees. The innocent almost-nun has no idea what she's in for, particularly when it comes to Hwang Tae Kyung, the neurotic, prickly band leader who opposes her joining the band. When the other members, kind Shin Woo and lovable Jeremy, fall under the spell of their newest member, things start to get complicated. And when Mi Nam herself starts to feel strange sensations toward reserved, perfectionistic Tae Kyung, who has his own set of parental issues, chaos ensues. Punctuated by original music and propelled by the pitch-perfect performances of its main leads, "You're Beautiful" is an enjoyable romp from start to finish.

Source

• Like 2
  • Love 1