❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest sang_woo_always

I personally really love PSH... cause she's so young but so talented!!! I'm really enjoying her in HEAVEN'S TREE with lee wan... They make such a cute couple!!! I know that she'll really be recognized in the future because she's gorgeous and talented..... I hope to see her and lee wan in another drama in the future!!! :D

i searched for info on PSH and found this article on her...the forum i found it from did not indicate how recent this was...probably 2003-2004 :unsure:

Park Shin-hye, little Choi Ji-woo in "The Stairway to Heaven", got into stardom, and this 13-year-old actress is happy to take a big step toward her acting career. The Teen Times met her at the Dream Factory office in Seongnae-dong on December 20.

You recently ranked top on the searching word list of Naver. How do you feel about it?

Park: Many people were interested in the drama, ?The Stairway to Heaven,? so Lee Wan and I got on the searching word list. I was stunned by it at first. It’s so nice but... I don’t know. It’m hard to express the way I felt in words.

When your friends saw you on TV, what did they say?

Park: They were surprised at first. But now they have become used to it. They monitor the drama and advise me on many things. And many students from nearby schools come to see me these days. In my own way, I'm a celebrity in this area.(laugh)

Your online fan club has over a hundred thousand members. Do you often meet them online?

Park: Sure. I regularly visit the site and read fan's messages. Every single word of my fans encourages me a lot.

'Starlight Shin-hye' is a new word that's been coined online by your fans. Do you like it?

Park: My fans say that I'm like a star fallen suddenly from the sky. I like the name. It's very pretty.

Many people were surprised to see you dance and headbang in Lee Seung-hwan's concert. You seem to be a talented dancer too.

Park: I like dancing but I don't know if I'm good at it. Anyway, appearing in the concert was a good chance to introduce myself to the public

'Daejanggeum' is a big hit these days. Don't you want to star in a period drama?

Park: Sure. I love period dramas. If I get a chance to make an appearance, I'd like to perform as Heebin Jang. She's an attractive character.

But you look so sweet for such a strong character! Wouldn't it be difficult for you to handle that role?

Park: Don't worry. I have many faces. (laugh) This schoolgirl-like face is just one of them!

Are there any performers that you are friends with?

Park: Som2 is a good friend. We go to the same dance class. She is a very talkative and active girl. I envy her because she eats so much without putting on weight. I think I'm rather plump.(laugh)

Name a male celebrity that best suits your ideal type.

Park: Seven is a singer that I like, and I like the actor Bong Tae-gyu. I especially like peculiar characters like Mr. Bong.

What conception dream did your mother have when she became pregnant with you?

Park: My mom was in a Korean style house like the one she lived in when she was young. Suddenly it started to rain heavily, and water flowed onto the terrace. Then a red-ripe persimmon appeared. She says that the terrace represents the stage, and the persimmon, me. So she thinks the dream is saying that I will be a big star who is loved by everybody.(laugh)

What's your favorite food?

Park: I'm never picky about food.(laugh) I like Kimchi especially, and I can eat two bowls of rice with only Kimchi as a side dish. My parents come from Jeolla-do, so they are very good cooks. I like everything they make for me.

What do you plan to do on the last day of the year?

Park: I will attend the SBS awarding ceremony. I'm supposed to win the 'Best Young Actress' award with Jo Jeong-eun of Daejangguem. It will be a very meaningful day for me.

Tell us about your New Year's resolution.

Park: I hope I can work in films. I want to see myself on the big screen.

I always ask this for the last question. What's the most precious thing to you?

Park: My family and my best friend. They always stand by me and understand me. And I also value my cell phone because it's so important for me to communicate with other people. I never go anywhere without my cell phone.

Staff reporter Shin So-jung(olive78@teentimes.org)

credit: http://www.tsinoy.com/forum

• Like 3

Wow, PSH is multi- talented. She can: dance, speak fluent Japanese, and play the piano! What else can she do?? Hahahaha.

So who is Som2 and Seven?

Hahahaha. I should restate: her SIDE talents besides acting...hahahaha.

aw, don't forget, she can A C T too :wub:

i'm not sure who Som2 is but Seven is a singer...sort of like Bi/Rain, i guess? :blink:

i don't know much about Seven :blush:

Guest babietinhyeu

ahh she is such a talented girl and she even younger than me. I love watching her in the heaven's tree, especially how she acts, very strong for such a young actress. I think she would get really far and i hope she does win an award for her performance in heaven's tree. She like seven aww how cute..

Hahaha. I actually haven't seen her dance, but I'm assuming she's good. :phew:

:lol:

btw, where you did you watch her dance?

i only heard and read she's good, haven't seen it myself

here's a random picture...also posted in the HT thread

psh_tree_53.jpg

she's so radiant and beautiful here :wub:

Guest MeiLin83

:lol:

btw, where you did you watch her dance?

i only heard and read she's good, haven't seen it myself

Park Shin Hye Dance Practice

She is so cute!

Scroll all the way down and click on the first video that is on the bottom.

Hope it works!

ALSO! Park Shin Hye Homepage

Okie...some of you may know about the dance and headbang she did at a Lee Seung Hwan Concert when she was only 13 years old.

If you wan to see that clip....scroll down until you see Movie Gallery. There are 2 rows. On the second row, click on the 6th picture. It's streaming...so I hope everyone will be able to see it! ^_^

Hope everyone checked out the other video I posted of PSH! :)

sounds good and it makes sense :phew:

i mean, if you refer back to that article, the interviewer did say that she's good... :sweatingbullets:

MeiLin posted a link here earlier but i didn't know how to use the site since it's all in korean :wacko:

Guest MeiLin83

sounds good and it makes sense :phew:

i mean, if you refer back to that article, the interviewer did say that she's good... :sweatingbullets:

MeiLin posted a link here earlier but i didn't know how to use the site since it's all in korean :wacko:

OR....you could just go to Park Shin Hye Homepage. It is the same link I posted on my last post...which was like 3 seconds ago..hehe.

Same thing....scroll down until you see Movie Gallery. In the second row...click on the 7th picture. You should be able to see her practicing. ^_^

Guest MeiLin83

her popcornfor2 site has a really nice bg music...

http://popcornfor2.com/stars/ParkShinHye.php

anyone here is familiar w/kpop? :unsure:

i would love to know who sung it... ;)

I just clicked on it s the background music should be the same...

The song is by J-Walk "Suddenly."

I have the cd, but I don't think it is in my computer so I'll find the cd, upload it, and send it to you via pm.

Miss B...did you say that you live in Singapore?