❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

ParkShinHye for mojosphine 2021 SUMMER CAMPAIGN

2021 SUMMER CAMPAIGN

<Pied a terre>

Meaning “where I am stepping on is my space”
2021 Summer Campaign, Muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7) and
Feeling in the green nature away from everyday life together
Provides a happy and relaxed

https://instagram.com/p/CNmUGfQp_sO/

Imagen?igshid=1wwc7uo1ao7ls

• Like 1

CastelBajac IG update with Park Shin Hye

[EVENT] Matching Castelbajak TV CF's Summer Edition

Castelbajak TV CF Summer Edition
On-air commemorative event!

Castelbazak's Muse
Watching Shin Hye’s “Castel Bajak Rounding Look”
Please match the last comment in the TV CF!

“There is no obvious ㅁㅁㅁ in golf!”

If you leave the correct answer in the comment, the event application is over!
(If you follow Castelbajak, your chances of winning increase!)

▶Event Schedule: April 14, 21-April 27
▶Winner Announcement: April 28, 21

(Comment notice and individual DM sending)

We ask for your interest and participation!

Go watch the new ad. Link 

cr. @castelbajac.golf.krhttps://instagram.com/p/CNoDnwXhIS3/

?igshid=1sh0cu0ekedfu

ImagenImagen

https://soompi.com/article/146399

@artshinhye

7wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-and-cho-seung-woo-get-tearfully-immersed-into-emotional-kiss-scene-in-sisyphus-the-myth

• Like 1

The unchanging beauty of Korean actresses as revealed through their graduation photos

AKP STAFF

These photos are quickly gaining attention as these actresses are boasting exceptional beauty even as students that is unchanging over the years. So here are some of the graduation photos of these beautiful actresses.

1618425726-image.png

Netizens were impressed and left comments such as, "Wow, these actresses look the same," 

Go Yoon (jung Hyun Gi) talked about Park Shin Hye in his Sisypus ending interview 
News

Go yoon “Bulk-up for 'Sisyphus', Seung-Woo Cho directly removes glass fragments from the barefoot scene.” [EN: Interview①]

Input 2021.04.15. 12:23 PM

Actor Goyun said in an interview with NewsN on April 15 at the end of the JTBC drama  Sisyphus: the myth' (hereinafter referred to as Siegypse), "It was an honor to be able to participate in the big work".

Goyun played the role of Jung Hyeon-ki, a new crackdown agency agent in  'Sisyphus'. Jeong Hyeon-ki is a filial son who boils ramen to his mother, who is about to die, but he is a person who is seriously chasing Kang Seo-hae (played by Park Shin-hye) and Han Tae-sul (played by Cho Seung-woo), who are accused of murdering their mother.

In particular, Jeong Hyeon-ki, played by Goyun, is a three-dimensional character who blackens with revenge for his mother's death, even though he is good. Goyun said, "After reading the script before the audition, I made a visual that suits'Jung Hyeon-ki.' It was difficult to express because it had an ambiguous three-dimensional part to say that he was a wicked person.

img.gif

bit.ly/329zxXg@bbeumshinhye

In particular, Goyoon's main action opponent was Park Shin-hye. The 187cm sturdy physique of Go yoon and 168cm Park Shin-hye and his action-breathing action also required a lot of consideration. Goyun said, "Park Shin-hye uses her body really well. I wasn't awkward to match the action sum live on the spot. I have good quickness and flexibility," he said. "At that time, I was bigger than I am now, but I handled me softly with a small body. I gave it to you. I don't think I'm hurt either."

In addition to Park Shin-hye and Jo Seung-woo, the support of senior actor Seong Dong-il was a great help to Ko Yoon. Goyun said, "Senior Sung Dong-il came to the place where I was filming after the shooting scene was over and watched me," and said, "There was a scene where I was hit by an electric shocker, and he praised me, saying,'You did a really good job.' You also have a very good memory," he said.

However, regret remains in any work. Goyun said, "If I had acted a little more comfortably, it would have been painted luxuriously. When the character Jung Hyun-ki ran only thinking of 'Mom's revenge', her facial expressions were similar. All kinds of anger have different textures. But when I acted, I tried to act too much. There is a regret that it was not consistent with the same expression," he said. "If I go back to the uploader (the time machine in 'Sisyphus ') once more, I will try to use various expression methods more comfortably."

(Photo = Early Bird Entertainment, Drama House Studio,

copyrightⓒ News. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000428886