❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Instagram post Park Shin Hye .

[TRANS] 

Seohae-ya, there's a lot of people who still remember, miss and love you.. Our Seohae are happy right..? I was happy that I met Seohae too ❣️

Thank you for sending me a wonderful and precious gift.
I'd like to give a clap to everyone who worked hard on preparing this 

I'm reading the message book last night. don't know why I'm crying while reading it. The message that you guys send me makes me cry and laugh at the same time. My eyes are swollen when woke up ㅎㅎ

Because of your love and support, I'm gaining a lot of strength. I will be so happy today. Thank you so much..!! Have a nice day everyone ❣️

trans by YYSY_

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

Imagen

cr: instagram.com/p/CPJ3DVjBB4c/

Let's get good feelings and couples and get emoticons!
-
Good feeling linen blending emoticon has been released!
A good feeling emoticon that makes you feel better just by looking at it❤
Aren't you curious about your followers too?
-
From 2:00 on May 20th,
Feeling good and making Kakao Plus friends
Shin Hye Park x You can get a good feeling linen blending emoticon! 
-
✔How to get emoticons✔
Search'good feeling' in the KakaoTalk Add Friend window
Add KakaoTalk Good Feeling Channel
-
Make a good feeling and have a couple, and express your followers' pleasant day!

Those who are friends of the existing “Feeling Good” channel will be paid in bulk on May 20th at 2pm. (Limited quantity on a first-come, first-served basis)

-https://instagram.com/p/CPFULpkrafZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Imagen

Imagen

Sisyphus: The Myth: action, mystery and grand spectacle

ELODIE LEROY  MAY 21, 2021
Sisyphus: The Myth (Netflix)

Need a brain-spinning sci-fi action series? Available on Netflix, the Korean drama Sisyphus: The Myth is for you. Criticism.

Science fiction enthusiasts will not shy away from their fun. With its tortuous and imaginative plot on the theme of time travel, the drama Sisyphus: the Myth takes us on a thrilling adventure punctuated by dantesque action scenes, while finding the right balance between suspense and emotion. The drama owes a lot to its endearing duo of performers, Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo, whose chemistry sparks. Good SF blockbuster as we like them, visible on Netflix since April 15, 2021.

New luxury production for JTBC

Coming from the future by means of the uploader, a time machine, Gang Seo Hae (Park Shin Hye) narrowly escapes the Control Office, a secret society that tracks illegal time travelers. Seo Hae goes in search of Han Tae Sul (Cho Seung Woo), genius scientist and CEO of the company Quantum & Time, to protect him from a deadly threat. It is he who will create the uploader in the near future.

Definitely, JTBC has not finished surprising us with its luxurious productions. The cable channel has been around for barely ten years and already amazes us with the variety of its programming, between the societal drama Sky Castle , the colorful melodrama The World of the Married , the historic series My Country: The New Age and now the science fiction drama Sisyphus: The Myth . These dramas are very different from each other, but they have one thing in common: an uplifting honesty with the genre they explore.

Directed by Jin Hyuk ( The Legend of the Blue Sea ), the drama Sisyphus: The Myth comes in 16 episodes and sets its mystery from the first scenes with the arrival of Seo Hae in our time. The sequel plunges us directly into the heat of the action with a plane crash thwarted in extremis by Tae Sul, who discovers on this occasion a black briefcase belonging to his brother who has been dead for 10 years.

The meeting between Seo Hae and Tae Sul takes place in Episode 2, as the scientist is targeted by an assassination attempt in the middle of a conference. The only way Tae Sul can survive now is to follow without thinking this woman from the future - the idea is somewhat reminiscent of Terminator (James Cameron), but the comparison will end there. Alongside Seo Hae and Tae Sul, Sisyphus: The Myth takes us on an eventful adventure mixing different temporalities, between a present disturbed by elusive forces and a future plunged into desolation and banditry. The challenge ? Save Korea from nuclear war.

Spoiler

Temporal paradoxes

The theme of time travel is nothing new to the world of series, but we quickly understand that the universe of Sisyphus: The Myth is governed by its own rules. From the functioning of the “uploader” and the “downloader” to the failed transfers seeing the travelers arrive in pieces, the technologies of today and tomorrow fit naturally into the narrative and the notions of temporal paradox and parallel worlds are of course on the program.

Park Shin Hye (Sisyphus)Park shin hye

Boasting luxurious special effects, Sisyphus: The Myth gradually unveils a futuristic world populated by lawless gangs. Through the gaze of Seo Hae, who wanders the streets and ruined buildings to find food or medicine, the landscape gradually widens to unfold, in episode 8, superb post-apocalyptic shots on the city of Seoul after the war.

Seoul under bombardment

As well as being a stimulating sci-fi drama, Sisyphus: The Myth is also a bountiful action series, which scrupulously fills all the boxes for it to compete with Hollywood on its home ground, the big show. The energetic realization of Jin Hyuk shines with some flashes, especially in the crazy action scenes that punctuate the story.

As such, in addition to the muscular fights like that of episode 2, the drama offers explosive shootings, a car chase involving deadly drones and even a zipline escape between Seoul skyscrapers! We particularly like the shooting of episode 13, where we follow, as in a video game, the trajectory of Seo Hae in the chiadé setting of a ruined street.

Finally, it is impossible to ignore the incredible scene of mass destruction that occurs unexpectedly halfway through the series, and during which the city of Seoul is set on fire and bloodshed by North Korean missiles. Boosted by a frantic car race under the bombardments, the scene looks straight out of an American disaster film à la Roland Emmerich ( The Day After ) and shows distressing images of Seoul landmarks swept away by missiles (the tower Namsan, the National Assembly, Gyeongbok Palace…). Only the drama Designated Survivor had dared to destroy the National Assembly so far. Sisyphus is disintegrating the whole city!

Awesome Park Shin Hye in action

One of the surprises of Sisyphus: The Myth is also seeing Park Shin Hye turn into an action heroine. Who would have thought, ten years ago, to see one day the actress of the cult romantic comedy You're Beautiful undergo such brutal fight scenes? Park Shin Hye only recently tried his hand at the thriller in the cinema, with Heart Blackened and especially The Call . In Sisyphus: The Myth , she confidently connects martial contests and shootings - the director strives to show that she carries out her fights herself.

Seo Hae's character is very much a superheroine, but that doesn't mean she's just a war machine. Park Shin Hye is above all a very good actress, which allows Sisyphus to develop a true female character, with her moods and her story.

sisyphus-the-myth-10.jpg

Seo Hae's design is also thought to combine its different facets: the girly ornaments of its firearms give it a childish side which instantly humanizes it, even on a battlefield, and which allow to make the link with the Seo Hae child that we meet many times in the present. The touching complicity of the young woman with her father, played by Kim Jong Tae ( Do You Like Brahms? ), Brings her relief, in addition to playing a decisive role in the story.

Cho Seung Woo as a passionate scientist

The choice of Cho Seung Woo, actor confirmed in the cinema ( Inside Men ) as on television ( Stranger ), is also judicious in the role of Han Tae Sul. Approaching his character with humor and relaxation, he excels as well at embodying the passionate scientist, as the ordinary man dumbfounded by events or the calculator who develops ingenious plans to extricate himself from a crisis situation.

If Seo Hae's actions are influenced by his relationship with his father, those of Tae Sul are guided by his desire to uncover the truth about his brother's disappearance, a mystery that will hold surprising twists and turns. As always in Korean dramas, human issues are at the fore.

Served by the alchemy between the two actors, the love story between Seo Hae and Tae Sul alternates between emotion and lightness and makes you feel the attachment of the characters, without ever tipping the drama into melodrama. Sisyphus remains above all an action and science fiction series and does not betray the hopes raised by the first episodes.

Spoiler

Sung Dong Il (Sisyphus: The Myth)

Sung Dong Il

The supporting actors are all perfectly in their place, whether it is Sung Dong Il ( The Cursed ), excellent as a sarcastic mercenary who hides his HQ under his convenience store, Chae Jong Hyeop ( Hot Stove League ) as a serving knight ready to go. everything to help Seo Hae, Jung Hye Jin ( Rugal ) as an enigmatic psychic or Tae In Ho ( Soul Mechanic ) as Eddie Kim, Tae Sul's partner.

As for Kim Byung Chul ( Sky Castle ), he imprints a strange aura and scathing humor on a villain character so evil that it becomes almost abstract, like an unhealthy embodiment of human jealousy.

Park Shin Hye: action scene

But by the way, why this mysterious title, Sisyphus: The Myth  ? The answer emerges towards the end of the series. In order not to spoil the story, we will simply remind you that in mythology, Sisyphus is a man condemned by the gods to perform the same task eternally. You just have to tweak your mind a little to understand.

Elodie Leroy

cr.https://www.stellarsisters.com/critique-sisyphus-the-myth-netflix-jtbc/

w644

Exsports News

Lee Hong-ki "Park Shin-hye·Kim Sae-ron, promises to come to visit…Sorry to Kim Soo-hyun·Kim Hee-cheol" (Any older brother)

Input 2021.05.22. 9:32 PM
Original image

In the entertainment industry, Lee Hong-ki said, "I enlisted and my friends were coming," and revealed promises made with fellow celebrities such as Park Shin-hye and KS-r. However, he understood the situation of his friends by saying, "In fact, how can I get to that far?"

13 Recommended Romance Dramas That Make You Feel Impressed and Cry

Updated in May 2021 * Work information and rankings are updated monthly.

Although it includes the element of heart-pounding, 13 works are carefully selected from the romance drama with strong elements of romance, sadness of human pattern, and sometimes sad and emotional crying. The pure romance between the cool heroine and the beautiful heroine makes you feel refreshed after crying and watching, and let's do our best again! All the works that I can think of.

▲ Return to Select by genre

NO3: "Pinocchio"

9b94d8a6da857172cba8bb73ba7946db.jpg

Reference: Pinocchio Notice (YouTube)

Love Romance
#Pure #Crying #Impressive

Pinocchio Synopsis

An inevitable love story that won the 2015 Excellent Work Award

A pure love story that is inevitable to cry, drawn by two super popular people, Cheina (Park Shin Hye) of "Pinocchio Syndrome" and Chedalpo (Lee Jong Suk) of the same age, who get hiccups when they lie. Kihamyung decided to live as Darpo in the wake of a certain incident. Ina and Darpo, who dreamed of becoming announcers, get jobs at different TV stations. I'm fascinated by Darpo and Ina, but I'm distressed to find out that Ina's mother is an enemy of her family ...

Impressions of the editorial department who watched Pinocchio

There aren't many dramas that make me cry so much

The highlight of this drama is that the mother of the other person in love is an enemy, and the whereabouts of the love between Lee Jong Suk, who plays a complicated position, and Park Shin Hye, who shows a stable performance. In addition, among the suspense elements that follow the truth of past incidents, the serious acting of Yun-gyun-san, who plays Jae-myung, is also good, and you will be absorbed in the drama world with a story that feels real, which also depicts the social problem of the way of reporting. In the second half, the empathy was so great that the final episode was a drama that cried so much. This is a must-see for anyone who wants to watch a crying drama.

Pinocchio

Cast / Detailed information

Broadcast year & highest rating
Korean Broadcasting
System : 2014 highest audience rating: 13.3%
cast
Starring: Lee Jong Suk
Heroine: Park Shin Hye
story
Total number of episodes: 20 episodes
per episode: about 60 minutes

61fab02f7d88abd4dfcdcc5784c2fc60.png

cr: game.boom-app.com/movie/koreandr

Waaaa .... Here are the details of the miniature doll gifts for Han Tae Sul and Kang Seo Hae
Original Really cool and detail !!!

Clay doll work record!
The doll sits 9 centimeters
tall Acrylic case width 20
Miniature accessory 1.5 cm~
This time, the clasped hands were of high difficulty. 0.5 centimeters of fingers

cr. @clayhaerin  https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPWf7bB9UD/

Imagen

Imagen

Ἀποκάλυψις means revelation

Choose to Be

Han Tae Sul woke up and find himself on a plane, just like in episode 1. The old man from his ‘previous’ flight kept nagging about the soggy ramyeon. For a while he exhaled, maybe thinking so this was a dream or I save the world, I made it or maybe this is it, I’m dead. Then the familiar voice filled his ears, the voice of a person he missed the most, he wanted the most, he loved the most. And when he looked to his side, there she is, Kang Seo Hae, babbling non-stop about the plane’s dishes.

For some moments, the only thing in his mind was: She is here. Kang Seo Hae is here.

The stewardess brought him a glass of water, then reality hit him. He should be dead. Or Kang Seo Hae shouldn’t be here. She should be in Seoul, as an 8 years-old girl, riding Viking with her father. Then he thought, he’s on it again. He’s crazy. He needed his pills to come to his sense. He took out two, contemplating to eat them. But then maybe, for one last time, he would look at Seo Hae for one last time, so he did.

She asked him what’s wrong. And he saw her, that face, that attitude, that innocence, that smile he had been missing. He looked down to his pills again, and this time, he dropped them.

At that moment it became very clear, it’s okay, it doesn’t matter anymore. He doesn’t care whether he’s dead or whether he’s hallucinating, whether it’s the last memory he had before his death or whether he fell into an infinity abyss of his encounter with her. He doesn’t care anymore if he’s in the middle of a time loop scheme created over and over again by someone who hates him. Kang Seo Hae is here. She’s here, and he chose her. He will be his selfish self as he always did, he will stay here with her.

He rested his head on her shoulder, smiling, holding her hand. Kang Seo Hae is here, she is by his side. And that’s what matters.

cr: https://apokalypsiaa.tumblr.com/post/647957228711788544/choose-to-be

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQ_kfXFrI5/ FANART

In Photos: Korean Stars Who Are Into Golfing

It seems there's a golfing boom in Korea now, with a number of K-drama actresses sharing how much they're hooked on the sport while displaying their cute golf OOTDs too

Metro.Style Team

May 24, 2021, 10:52 PM
  •  
  •  
  • We noticed several other Korean stars who also find golfing fun, therapeutic, and a good form of exercise. Some of them—like Park Shin-hye, —even endorse brands of golf apparel. 

Check out the gallery below:

Park Shin-Hye

c039e412-e17d-450b-a798-4274f30b9a57_park%20shin%20hye%20golf.jpg

21358b03-a4e9-4f0f-a924-bc1d667836a0_182333546_516187466459728_5399700820172703882_n.jpg

Herald POP

Park Shin-hye, 'Sisyphus' fans are impressed by the gift "Why do I cry because of..."

Input 2021.05.23. 7:16 PM

Photo = 박신혜 Instagram

[Herald POP=Image Reporter]

Park Shin-hye was impressed by the gifts from the fans of 'Sisyphus'.

Actress Park Shin-hye confessed through her Instagram on the morning of the 22nd, "Seo Haa, many people say that they want to remember you and want to see you.. We are happy in the West Sea..? I was happy to meet Seohae."

SHe added, "Thank you for sending us a wonderful and valuable gift. I applaud the people who would have struggled with the preparation."

In addition, Park Shin-hye said, "I read the message book last night. Why do I cry because of my reading.. I was laughing and crying alone at the message you sent... and when I woke up, my eyes were swollen haha."

SHe expressed her gratitude, "Thanks to your support and love, I am gaining strength again. I think I will be happy today. Thank you..!! I hope everyone will be happy today."

In the photo released this time, Park Shin-hye is smiling brightly in front of the gifts sent by fans of the JTBC drama  'Sisyphus' fans.

Meanwhile, 'Sisyphus' is a fantasy mystery drama about the journey of a genius engineer and a savior who has taken a long and dangerous path for him to uncover the existence that is living in our world.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

cr.  n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1