❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest kesara

Thanks for posting the Baeksang Awards... Shin Hye looks really great, and what's his name wasn't even a gentleman omg at least be one geez... But anyways it's Shin Hye's night once again she looks great!!!! I'm so proud of her. Congrats Shin Hye you're A class lady!!!! 

Park Shin-hye's hands busy covering up her dress

2015/05/26 

Source:Hancinema

photo597543.jpg

The 51st PaekSang Arts Awards was held on the 26th in Seoul.

Park Shin-hye stood on the Red Carpet.

The PaekSang Arts Awards has been going on since 1965 and is dedicated to promoting pop culture and boost artists morale. It categorizes TV drama and movies.

more@http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-s-hands-busy-covering-up-her-dress-82483.html

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

• Like 2

Guest twingals

Nice photos and gifs of PSH,LMH and Krystal, Shinhye really is so lady like elegant and almost royal-like Kate :)http://imageshack.com/i/p323gmoZg With Krystal

She can be so down to earth like in the show 3MAD,sporty,graceful,sweet saucy and sexy esp. when she dances

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/36-Awards/79422-51st-baeksang-arts-awards?start=770#126981

I am confused about some of the awards. Krystal won the TV Popularity Award for Actress, but wasn't PSH nominated for this? Lee Jong Suk won it too for Pinocchio so I wonder why PSH wasn't nominated. I couldn't find her name nominated in the app :huh:

And then when I check the Paeksang Awards app, Exo's D.O came first over LJS for TV Popularity Award for Actor... 

• Like 2

[Video + Photos ]Park Shin-hye's hands busy covering up her dress

2015/05/26

photo597543.jpg

The 51st PaekSang Arts Awards was held on the 26th in Seoul.

Park Shin-hye stood on the Red Carpet.

The PaekSang Arts Awards has been going on since 1965 and is dedicated to promoting pop culture and boost artists morale. It categorizes TV drama and movies.

In the TV category, tvN "Incomplete Life", MBC "Kill Me, Heal Me", SBS "Punch - Drama" and SBS "Heard It Through the Grapevine" are at a fierce competition. The four dramas have been nominated for various awards.

"Incomplete Life" is a drama based on a web-toon about Jang Gre (Si Wan) who knew nothing but chess in his life but fails miserably and is let out into the cold society. The drama explains the life of an ordinary office worker in different perspectives according to status.

"Incomplete Life" was nominated not only for Best Producer (Kim Won-seok), but also for Best Actor (Lee Sung-min) and Best Rookie (Kim Dae-myeong and Si Wan).

"Kill Me, Heal Me" casts and producers have been nominated for Best Producer, Best Actor and Best Writer.

"Kill Me, Heal Me" is about a wealthy man with seven personalities and his personal doctor. There were some ups and downs due to its difficult subject choice but was one of the hottest dramas of the year so far.

"Heard It Through the Grapevine" producers and cast were nominated for Best Producer, Best Rookie and Best Writer.

"Heard It Through the Grapevine" is a satire about the wealthiest of Koreans who have imperial power and dream of monarchy. There are reviews that the drama is severely pointing out the image of the powerful and weak.

"Punch - Drama" is about the last 6 months of investigative director Park Jeong-hwan's (Kim Rae-won) life. It holds the message that there is no bad or good in front of authority. The casts of this drama are Kim Rae-won, Jo Jae-hyeon, Kim Ah-joong, Choi Myeong-gil and more.

"Punch - Drama" was nominated for Best Actor and Best Writer.

photo597624.jpg

photo597623.jpg

photo597622.jpg

photo597621.jpg

photo597620.jpg

photo597619.jpg

photo597618.jpg

photo597617.jpg

photo597616.jpg

photo597615.jpg

photo597614.jpg

photo597613.jpg

photo597612.jpg

photo597611.jpg

photo597610.jpg

photo597609.jpg

photo597608.jpg

photo597607.jpg

photo597606.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://dlvr.it/9zjWxm 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 10

Park Shin-hye sparkles in classic gown at awards gala

Updated : May 27 2015

(OSEN)

Korean actress Park Shin-hye opted for a white evening dress at the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards on Tuesday, which she managed to effortlessly pull off without looking overdone.

Park wore a plunging V-neck white dress overlaid with a sheer, embellished layer, pulled together with jeweled ornamental detailing around her midriff.

The actress, 25, also wore black platform heels with diamante straps and carried a black-and-silver clutch. She was also adorned with silver pendulum earrings.

Park, who was won Most Popular Film Actress for the period film "The Royal Tailor," drew attention to her monochrome-and-silver outfit by choosing natural makeup and a neat ponytail hairstyle.

Park was also nominated for Best Actress in the TV category for "Pinocchio" at the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards, held in Seoul on Tuesday evening.

(OSEN)
(OSEN)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505271344466444371_2 

• Like 8

Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk win Most Popular awards

Updated : May 27 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye took home the Most Popular Actress award in film at the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards, Tuesday. Her previous costars Lee Min-ho and Lee Jong-suk took home the Most Popular Actor awards in film and TV respectively.

Park, who won the award for the period film "The Royal Tailor," has costarred with Lee Min-ho in "The Heirs" and Lee Jong-suk in "Pinocchio" -- both successful TV dramas.

Lee Min-ho won his award for crime noir film "Gangnam 1970," while Lee Jong-suk won his award for the TV drama "Pinocchio."

Actors Park Shin-hye (center) won the Most Popular Actress in film, while her previous costars Lee Min-ho (left) and Lee Jong-suk (right) took home the Most Popular Actor awards in TV and film. (OSEN)

Lee and Park also took home both honorary iQiyi Star Awards, which were specially included this year.

Both stars, however, missed out on the major awards -- Best Actor in the film category and Best Actress in the TV category, for which they were respectively nominated for "Gangnam 1970" and "Pinocchio."

The Best Actor in film award was shared by Lee Sun-kyun and Jo Jin-woong, both for the crime film "A Hard Day," and the Best Actress in TV award was instead won by Song Yun-ah for "Mama."

The Grand Prizes in film and TV went to actor Choi Min-sik, the star of Korea's best performing film of all time, "The Admiral: Roaring Currents," and TV producer Na Young-seok, who produced entertainment programs "2 Days & 1 Night," "Grandpas Over Flowers" and "Three Meals a Day."

From left: Actors Choi Min-sik (Grand Prize in film), Lee Sung-min (Best Actor in TV), Song Yun-ah (Best Actresses in TV), and Yum Jung-ah (Best Actress in film). (OSEN)

Best Film was won by "Revivre," directed by Im Kwon-taek, and Best TV Drama went to "Heard It Through the Grapevine," directed by Ahn Pan-seok.

Best Actor in the TV category went to Lee Sung-min for "Misaeng" and Best Actress in a film went to Yum Jung-ah for "Cart," which also took home the Best Screenplay award. The Best Entertainment Program award was won by "Non-Summit" and the Best TV Screenplay award was won by "Punch." Kim Seong-hoon won the Best Film Director award for "A Hard Day."

Best Supporting Actor in film was Yoo Hae-jin ("The Pirates") and Best Supporting Actress in film was Kim Ho-jung ("Revivre").

Best New Actors were JYJ singer Park Yoo-chun ("Haemoo") and Im Si-wan ("Misaeng"), for film and TV respectively. Best New Actresses were Chun Woo-hee ("Han Gong-ju") and Go Ah-sung ("Heard It Through the Grapevine"), also for film and TV respectively.

K-pop singer Krystal won Most Popular Actress, also in TV, for "My Lovely Girl." The event's sponsored fashion awards went to Lee Jung-jae and Shin Min-a.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20

• Like 6