[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jadeacl

Totally suppressed the urge to check the forum before I completed the final episode, just in case I came across something too sad.

I'm actually pretty satisfied with the ending.

Sure, it was melancholic. Thank goodness, believable and most importantly hopeful.

Can't wait till the Chinese subs are out so I can fully savour these last two episodes.

he didnt die...

he recovered but cant remember jy...buffering alot, correct me if i am wrong

WHAT !?????? This is killing me .....someone anybody

did CJ remember JY in the end !????? If he lost his memory it's no difference if they make him die

Also did the in-laws finally forgave him ?

What happen to MH and HC (

coz I find his actions of nearly knocking CJ with his car in Epi 15 very bad of him

)

Guest babymarzy07

he didnt die...he recovered but cant remember jy...buffering alot, correct me if i am wrong

Anyone pls clarify what really happenned? So its the same if cant remember JY.. so the ending is believable? So what does it mean? everything starts back at zero? anything to at least be more happy about?

Guest piano4112000

It looks as though he doesn't remember her but the ending looks like he will still have feelings for her. It's an okay ending, at least no one dies and they still get together from the ending it seems that way.

What I like about the ending is that they will fall in love all over again but this time with no interferce.

For those who saw the ending, can you translate what was said at the end by JY and CJ. I think he asked her if she knew who he was but I'm not sure, is he starting to remember her? Thanks

Guest botbien

Thank you for the ending spoiler. I'm look forward to see the last two episodes but I've read the spoiler....I don't like the ending when CJ forget about JY. It seems JY looking very sad when CJ forget all about the past.... I think they need to have another episode showing CJ remember JY again and they live a happily family in order to express the theme " Crazy For You".

Guest piano4112000

Thank you for the ending spoiler. I'm look forward to see the last two episodes but I've read the spoiler....I don't like the ending when CJ forget about JY. It seems JY looking very sad when CJ forget all about the past.... I think they need to have another episode showing CJ remember JY again and they live a happily family in order to express the theme " Crazy For You".

I know what you mean but the edning pretty much told us they would be together, because of how it ended. JY wanted to give CJ time to remember her even if he ever would but this is even better because even if he didn't remember her he still would fall in love with her again. That's my take from the ending. Its very obvious they are together.

I loved the way they smiled at each other at the end it just made everything seem perfect. 2nd chance for love.

just started watching this and its pretty good soo far..at eps 4 and just want to punch chung ho soo much..its his fault for getting chae joon to be in prison in the first place and yet he's still trying to wreck his life..freakin bastard..

I know what you mean but the edning pretty much told us they would be together, because of how it ended. JY wanted to give CJ time to remember her even if he ever would but this is even better because even if he didn't remember her he still would fall in love with her again. That's my take from the ending. Its very obvious they are together.

I loved the way they smiled at each other at the end it just made everything seem perfect. 2nd chance for love.

piano, I totally agree with what you said. While we want to see a definite resolution also, I think the ending was beautifully handled and in the most logical sense I feel. THOUGH! i want to leave a small possibility that the smile that CJ flashed at the end was a sign that he was pranking on Jinyeong! I don't know but I think somehow the writers want to give us leeway to interpret that way too, and since they knew that it was gonna air on April Fool's Day, why not??! teehee...I didn't realize it was April Fool's until my roommate reminded me just now...maybe it's stretching it a little but that smile CJ gave, it was more than just a friendly and affectionate smile...rather cheeky don't you guys think?

I'm already missing this show dearly. No more weekly dose of lmy and yks... :tears:

Guest piano4112000

You know what I kind of thought that at first too because I thought it was weird how he would just smile like that to a stranger.

yuta_rule, what did he ask her at the end because I thought he asked her if she knew him, and if he did that I think he was only fooling her as well but since I didn't know what he said I thought he forgot her but still felt a feeling for her.

You know what I kind of thought that at first too because I thought it was weird how he would just smile like that to a stranger.

yuta_rule, what did he ask her at the end because I thought he asked her if she knew him, and if he did that I think he was only fooling her as well but since I didn't know what he said I thought he forgot her but still felt a feeling for her.

OH MY BUDDHA!!!!

piano, i just got hold of the ep and i watched that scene!!! I THINK WE ARE FOOLED!! AT LEAST I BELIEVE SO!

he did ask her, "excuse me...(by any chance)you don't know me?" i mean there are a few ways to translate that...it could also be "you don't recognize me?"

man...i think it was he was joking with her...if only made the joke a little more overt! haha...someone at the official board was also saying the same thing that he was playing a prank on her...but majority of the viewers don't think so though...

But having heard that line now I think it really is!!!! Oh dear...this is just so adorably amazing!

Guest piano4112000

Thank you, I knew something was fishing with him asking her if she knew him and then she answered with that smile, and I knew he was only fooling her. When she answered yes, he smiled back at her like she was the only one for him and I just knew he was lying. I love this drama.

He did remember her! It was strange how he when seeing her walk away turns and ask her don't you recognize me and than his big smile. ( I knew it and I told my friend about it, now I know I was right) :)

This is one of my favorite drama to date. LMY is going to do movies from now on I think, hopfully they can be in a movie together. I know YKS is from sidus but is LMY from Sidus too or not, if they belong to the same company the likelihood of them being in a drama or movie together is higher.

Guest smr05

hmm..

from reading the ending spoilers..

im not quite sure what to think,..

whether to be satisifed with them being alive... or whether to be disappointed by the fact that it ended on a rather ambiguous note..

aghh i dunno...

im gonna miss these two though!!

btw.. can someone give me the link to the dc gall site!

thaniks!

He did remember her! It was strange how he when seeing her walk away turns and ask her don't you recognize me and than his big smile.

( I knew it and I told my friend about it, now I know I was right) :)

Ahhhhh since I watch the ending scene clip without the dialogue at first I thought that this can't be an open and ambiguous scene .. CJ was giving JY a nice and happy smile like to someone he knew quite closely .. wanted to ask u guys what he said and since yuta_rule confirm the translation of the dialogue as "excuse me...(by any chance)you don't know me?"

I would think CJ remembers her !!!!!

Yes there's a lot of way to interpret this ..but I love how the writers handle this . They did not show us in black and white but thru this wonderful written ending scene ... the way he ask her that question and smile to her we can sum it up that

yes he did remember her

and for me this ending I will always stick on my mind forever ..

I'm really gonna miss this

Thank you, I knew something was fishing with him asking her if she knew him and then she answered with that smile, and I knew he was only fooling her. When she answered yes, he smiled back at her like she was the only one for him and I just knew he was lying. I love this drama.

He did remember her! It was strange how he when seeing her walk away turns and ask her don't you recognize me and than his big smile. ( I knew it and I told my friend about it, now I know I was right) :)

This is one of my favorite drama to date. LMY is going to do movies from now on I think, hopfully they can be in a movie together. I know YKS is from sidus but is LMY from Sidus too or not, if they belong to the same company the likelihood of them being in a drama or movie together is higher.

piano...

i missed out something...actually after he said that line, he added another line "somehow I think I know you..."

sorry, my bad....still, i don't quite know whether that line's gonna change my perception...

because really, that smile, i don't know how to quite interpret it...man, YKS's good man, cahooting with the writers/producers to mess with our minds...haha...

i mean, maybe he really doesn't remember but it's like subconscious memory + love at first sight kinda thing maybe? or it could really be his prank...i just think that if it was a real prank, the director could have ended with him running towards her and just end it there with him beginning to run for her...whatever it is, its a happy ending...right? haha...

LMY used to be contracted under Sidus and I think even as of now, Sidus still handles her fanletters though I've read somewhere that she's also moved on to managing her personal privately like another big name LYA. I really do hope they collaborate, I think the fact that they've gotten so close off screen would be an added bonus as well...

hmm..

from reading the ending spoilers..

im not quite sure what to think,..

whether to be satisifed with them being alive... or whether to be disappointed by the fact that it ended on a rather ambiguous note..

aghh i dunno...

im gonna miss these two though!!

btw.. can someone give me the link to the dc gall site!

thaniks!

smr,

the link is here!

DC GALL

Guest piano4112000

Let's just say it ended happy because we all know they end up together anyway. That smile he gave her was also a smile of love so I will interpret the ending like that. I think I'll rewatch the drama again. :)

Guest kyelin

lisafh : thanks for the adoreable gifs dear, hehe.... like it alot ^__^

yuta_rule : aihhh... thanks yuta for the translations ^^

ahhh.... well, so now this is the ending of crazy for you, huh?

i really dunno whether i miss to see this couple or i miss to talk abt this drama w/ u all guys

really miss kyesang....

n also really miss everyone of u :sweatingbullets:

abt the ending, it could be happy for some people but it could be dissappointed for others

me personally i like this ending so much though chaejoon lost his memories and can't remember jin yeong (and in this point i really agree with u piano) he still has a chance to fall in love w/ jin yeong again

but if he doesn't remember jy again n he falls in love w/ another girl at least he doesn't have to suffer again and he doesn't have to bear his accidentally past mistake anymore and all his mistake already forgiven by jin yeong

and now chae joon can start his life with a new beginning and also happy ^_______________^

truly it the most beautiful logical ending, really thanks for the writer cos it make this drama different from many other sad k-dramas, hurrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

thanks u all guys for all the spoilers, the links, the pics n the chatts too

really, i'm enjoying this chat, hehe.... XD^^

Archived