[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

Jan 20, 2007

Lee Mi-yeon: Still in Love With Acting

20070120000100jv2.jpg

"Acting has produced the biggest energy and the greatest pain in my life. I can't promise you that I'm going to be an actress for the rest of my life. When I fall out of love with acting, I’ll quit immediately. But I’m still in love." So says Lee Mi-yeon, who will return to TV screen, with a new SBS soap opera fittingly called "Crazy Over Love." It starts airing on Feb 3, six years after she starred in "Last Empress" in 2001.

Lee isn’t interested in being in dramas all the time, but she has remained in the public consciousness due to her frequent appearances in commercials. "It is dangerous for an actor to feature in too many TV commercials," she admits, but adds, "People seem to have been looking out for me even during my break because of my healthy image."

In the drama, her character falls in love with the man who killed her fiancé in a car accident just a day before her wedding. Could that happen in the real world? "Well, love isn't rational. I don't think such things are impossible," she says. "Anyway, I still think nothing is more difficult than love."

Yun Gye-sang (29), the ex-singer who recently finished his military service, stars opposite Lee. "It's more difficult to partner with Yun than with more experienced actors such as Han Seok-gyu or Park Shin-yang. I have to think more this time," she says.

20070120000101fv8.jpg

Lee, who became a celebrity overnight with the success of her movie "Happiness Does Not Come In Grades" in 1989, said "I still feel sorry that I started my career when I was completely unprepared." Lee won lots of awards but then went through a slump in the early 1990s. "After a three-year break, I picked out a movie based on a novel by the famous writer Gong Ji-young and made a fresh start. I think it was at that time that my performance improved. I received a lot of praise,” she says. “In 'Number 3 (1997) and 'Whispering Corridors' (1998), people thought I was in a supporting role, but I felt I played the lead. I still can't forget how hard it was when I did interviews with young girls eight times a day for 'Whispering Corridors.'"

With the dawning of a new century, she landed various movie awards with 'Pisces' and 'Addicted.' She now feels her name is too big. Asked if the popularity of her movies failed to her own, she asks, "Is it that important to appear in an instant hit? I don't feel I picked the wrong movies. The reason I appear in movie isn't because it garners 5 million or 10 million viewers but because of my love for the cinema."

Asked about rumors that she berates her younger colleagues if they don't give her enough respect, she says, "People who really know me say I'm really a gentle woman. But since an actor called me the female Choi Min-su (after the notoriously blunt actor), things have got quite nasty. I've never scolded young actors. If I were really like Choi Min-su, going my own way without minding how others view me, life would be much easier." She rates herself as "putting too much trust in others, even when deceived." "But how can you act when you don't trust other people?" she asks.

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0701200001.html

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Soompi Fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let YOU know that...

" B.O.N F u n S u b s * Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s "

will be subbing " CRAZY FOR YOU " . Please...

we are just starting out and we are in need of more translators !

Korean OR Chinese members....please come and join our CRAZY team !!! :w00t:

Please PM one of B.O.N Staff Members ! Thank You ! :wub:

Guest chigurl

thank you B.O.N F u n S u b s for making this drama your first drama to sub

i will be looking forward to it :)

Crazy For You Press Conference 01/25/2007

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.gif

26.jpg

27.jpg

**credit newsen and naver**

Guest chigurl

Crazy For You Press Conference Video Clips

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/99ylh2

youtube

Crazy For You Press Conference YTN Star News 01/25/2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nstfrv

youtube

Crazy For You YTN Star News 01/26/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nddmhr

youtube

Crazy For You Press Conference SBS News 01/26/2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0remp4

youtube

Crazy For You Press Conference ETN News 01/25/2007

Yoon Kye Sang Interview

Yoon Kye Sang MBC News 01/23/2007

Yoon Kye Sang SBS News 01/23/2007

thanks chigurl for all clips

i miss Yoon Kye Sang so much, this is a must watch drama because of Yoon Kye Sang

i will check this thread very very often ^^

crybabytt : woww.. thanks for the caps, it surely a very sad drama but really hope that this drama will be happy end like my 19 sil, rite?

ps : i really like the 1st pics, the way he smiles, oh godd... very sweet

thanks once again bb ^__^

chigurl : thank u!! thank u!!!!! thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyesang is so very handsome there (like always, hehe..)

n lee mi yun is pretty too but dunno y ..

i really like the last pics

like u said they so look good together :)

Crazy For You Press Conference 01/25/2007

27.jpg

**credit newsen and naver**

n B.O.N. F u n Su b s, thank u gals for doing this, really looking forward for this

thanks for all the caps and pix! another older woman-younger man love story! is this gonna follow the steps of kim sam soon or what's up fox??? cannot wait!!! loved yks in my sis in law!!! thank you for subbing this B.O.N. fun Subs!( what does B.O.N. mean?)

Guest mangosteen

thanks for all the caps and pix! another older woman-younger man love story! is this gonna follow the steps of kim sam soon or what's up fox??? cannot wait!!! loved yks in my sis in law!!! thank you for subbing this B.O.N. fun Subs!( what does B.O.N. mean?)

B.O.N=Band of Nuts

Sorry off topic.

This drama will start to air on 3 February 2007 on SBS TV Channel.

Airing Date : Every Saturday and Sunday

Airing Time : Korea Time 10:00 - 11:00 pm

Episodes : 24

SBS Official website - Love Holic

Here's the story line of Eps. 1 (3 Feb 07)

1169625266226.jpg

여기 한 남자, 한 여자가 있다.

어려운 환경 속에서도 누구보다 건강하고 선량하던 한 남자는

장난 같은 지독한 운명에 의해 사람의 생명을 앗아간 살인자가 된다.

세상에서 가장 행복한 신부가 되고 싶었던 곱디곱던 한 여자는

장난 같은 지독한 운명에 의해 세상에서 가장 슬픈 미망인이 된다.

그리고 남자와 여자가 만난다.

자신이 죽였던 남자의 남은 여자인 줄 미처 모른 채,

목숨 같던 사랑을 앗아갔던 바로 그 살인자인 줄 미처 모른 채,

남자와 여자가 만나 세상에서 가장 아름다운 사랑을 한다.

Archived