TVXQ's CELL PHONES

Guest ginaz s t y l e

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chakura

wow crazy phones! especially Yunho's with all the slids and everything! lol the one thing taht popped into my head was what DBSK (on Come to Play) said about Jaejoong's taking pics of the members in private situations ie junsu coming out from the shower or Yunho on the toliet, with his camera phone! I wonder which phone has all the pictures...the new one prolly...lol

Guest naracute

I know most people love Yunho's and Changmin's cell phone but for me I prefer either Yoo Chun's or Jae Joong's cell phone because theirs are very simple. =]

Not that I don't like Yunho's and Changmin's cell phone but theirs are way too complicated. I prefer my gadget's functions to be separated (cell phone - PSP - MP3 - etc). Hehehehe. Sorry for sounding geeky here :sweatingbullets:

awwwwwwwww....

i want those phones... i love yunho's phone too, its really cool... xiah's fone is cute...xDDD

but of course if i have the chance to buy one, i'll choose micky's fone... ahahaha...xDDD

Archived