[drama 2003] Attic Cat 옥탑방 고양이

ling99905

Guest sonickim

hello... people .....

nique here... coming back!!!

so glad to see you all old buddies in Attic Cat couple thread....

i esp. love Rae won in this series... watched and finished it while at the office...

fun and hilarious Rae Won.... a feel good drama i've watched...

and love Dabin too... way back in Non Stop!!

thanks for postin and sharin all those caps.... smile* i remember them vividly in my mind

~waves~~ middy, jo,ling,Dabin,minminfish......

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *love*RWOPPA

I LOVE THIS DRAMA ^___^

It's my all time top favorite drama !! kekeke

Thx soo much Ling, Dabin9307 and everbody for the super cute stuffs ^^ cant stop smiling now ^^ lol oh i'm so wanna re-watch it again ^^

Hi hi ~~~ ling, crissy, dabin9307, nique, *Love*RWOppa, obbsaran..... & all Attic Cat lovers ~~~~ ^O^~~

:D:lol:

HAHAHA ~~

Here a NEWly-made MV of 2003 drama "Attic Cat" ---- ^O^~~

haha... all the funny, cute expressions of Rae Won fr beg to end ~~~

Love the short intervals of cute, touching dialogues in between....

AtticCat_MV

mms://raewonmir.cafe24.com/raewonmir/mj20051016.wmv

cats01-1.gif

cats10.gif

cats12.gif

cats09.gif:D

cats13.gif

cats16.gif

cats14a.gif:D :D

fr: fanmir, paran.com

-----------------

thoyou1.jpg..rgsig17ds0rs.jpg

Hi hi ~~~ ling, crissy, dabin9307, nique, *Love*RWOppa, obbsaran..... & all Attic Cat lovers ~~~~ ^O^~~

HAHAHA ~~

AtticCat_MV

cats12.gif

cats16.gif

middy... thanks for sharing this the nice NEWly-made MV of 2003 drama "Attic Cat"

WHOOOOOOA.... I love this clip.

Hello… everyone.. em11sweet.gif

Let’s recap some of the scene in Attic Cat. Never get tired of doing these captures. This is a drama not only give you lot of laughter, but there are also various touching scenes in this drama. Of course I always enjoy the funny and cute expression of both KRW and JDB. Another cute couple… Heehee.. Enjoy……

em27smile.gif

Cat050605-1.JPG

Cat050605-2.JPG

Cat050605-3.JPG

Cat050605-4.JPG

Cat050605-5.JPG

Cat050605-6.JPG

Cat050605-7.JPG

middy - Tks for posting the link to here for sharing.

ling99905 - Tks alot for reloading it to YSI and posting some many nice scene pics.

This drama still stands on my NO.1 favourite k-drama list, she can't be replaced. I just loved the 2 main leads - Jung DB and Kim RW, both did an excellent drama.

:D

Guest *love*RWOPPA

HAHAHA ~~

AtticCat_MV

cats01-1.gif

cats10.gif

cats12.gif

cats09.gif:D

cats13.gif

cats16.gif

cats14a.gif:D :D

~~Dear Middy and Ling ^^

Thx soo much for the newly mad Attic Cat MV and a very cute Atticat MV ^^ I love them all ^__^

keke

Dabin9307 ^^ I'm fully agree with u and I really love the 2 leads in thsi drama ! JDB and KRW have a really good chemistry together ^^

• 4 weeks later...

had my doubts when i was saw the cast....especially the female lead....but i test the water and it prove me wrong and prove the concepts....'Never judge the book by it covers' right ^_^ i enjoy it so much that i went and buy a set to keep it for rewatch and i definately did that ^_^

Hi hi ~~angelangie ~~ ^____^

glad that you enjoyed the drama as much as we did ~~ & also vought a set of it ~~ :D

This is really such a classic romantic comedy drama of all time ~ B)

The chemistry between Kim Rae Won and Jung Da Bin is simply awesome, fantastic ~~ I love it is portrayed in sucha realistic way... its like happening in the real life... you cant help feeling happy and sad along with their emotions in the story.

plus the supporting cast & the OSt are also really good ~~ all in all, it has a complete package of a great drama ~~ :D

I think Da Bin is really pretty in its natural way... her appearnace in the drama may not be such attracticve becuz she plays a poor gal who strives to live and live honest. I love her character a lot. so does Rae Won's character whos so vivid, so charismatic ~ :wub:

I found Da Bin is actually prettier than many k-actresses out there.... :)

1134090732_cat6.jpg

Good news to Filipino fans.. ATTIC CAT will have a re-run over Ch. 7 starting December 19, Monday.

Timeslots will be 10am.. :P:P

HI hey ~~~ dear cholo ~~ ^____~

Thanks a lot for sharing the good news ~~~

haha... there's really a strong k-drama wave in the Philippines .. huh ~ :P

O... so glad to know this classic romantic comedy drama will be re-aired ~~ that soon arr... :D

( If I recall correctly, was the drama first aired in Phils last June / July? :rolleyes: )

yeah... I read from a soompier that Rae Won's 2004 drama "Say U Love Me" is being aired on a Chinese channel on a cable network .... do you know about it? ;)

Archived