[drama 2003] Attic Cat 옥탑방 고양이

ling99905

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love this movie. i love dabin and kim rea won but i can't fine the topic " jang da bin"and "kim rea won". Please tell me where the link of them. Thank you. :)

Guest doroAnxx05

I really love this movie. i love dabin and kim rea won but i can't fine the topic " jang da bin"and "kim rea won". Please tell me where the link of them. Thank you. :)

heh tis is a drama of 2003, not a movie.. ;)

da links:

ALL THINGS KIM RAE WON

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=376

JUNG DA BIN

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=211

Guest sailormoongal

Here are the wallpapers for sharing

p033b.jpg

p035b.jpg

credit : Videoland.TW

Ahh... my most fave comedy drama of all, thanx 4 the wallies, kim rae won looks great in striped shirt. look at his expression in the 2nd pix. :D

Guest obbsaran

heh.. I remember that scene in the gif... naughty kyung min wanted to ..... :kiss: :wub: but jung eun only cared about the spilled soup.... :lol:

10.jpg

Here are some information of "Attic Cat " or "Cat on the Roof" (MBC 2003) from Han.Cinema & iMBC

This drama has 16 Episodes (aired in Korea 02 June 2003 - 22 July 2003)

Average TV Viewing Ratio in Korea : 26.3%

Highest TV Viewing Ratio in Korea : 37.3%

Synopsis

Marriage is thought to be the final conclusion of love: the most precious value in this world. But in reality, the marriage is not so sweet as recklessly imagined. Instead of being a sweet dream, the marriage in reality is a commitment and a promise to live among many kinds of obligation and sacrifice. It is rather the end of love than a sweet beginning. This is not what the lovers are aiming about. It's not marriage but living love they are shooting for. This is a drama of couple who has found a new way of living happily in Love.

Starring

posterphoto697.jpg

Kim RaeWon (김래원) as LI Kyung-Min

He is a prince who is charming and a playboy. Pleasure' is what his life is aiming at. His selfishness puts himself in the center of the world and he feels no obligation to think of other people's welfare. He knows how to talk himself out of trouble and he never feels sorry. He does not seem to be in need for anything but in fact he is a lonely boy. He has been raised by his grand parents since his parents died from an accident. He always has this strong urge to have a family on his own and this becomes the point for girls to turn him down. His life is caged after a mistaken one-night-stand but he is given a new chance for a better life as he passes an exam to be the lawyer.

photo1180.jpg

Jung DaBin (정다빈) as NAM Jung-Eun

Her motto is 'Just Do It'. She thinks she can do anything if she puts her effort and passionate to it. She thinks herself smart but she's not quick enough to read other people's mind and tends to make mistakes every time. But she has a pride I herself and she is not ashamed of her mistakes. 'Living with Kyung-Min' was her thoughtful decision and she is not ashamed of it either. After a mistaken one-night-stand, she decides to take care of Kyung-Min who is almost homeless. She wanted to take care of him and make a sincere man but she had never imagined that he would be a laywer.

miniphoto6471.jpg

Choi Jeong-yoon (최정윤) as Hae-Ryeon

She is a beautiful Venus smiling with a long silky hair. Her family are all working in law departments... considered to be a family of dignity. She is a polite and beautiful which is the ideal image for all man kind. Instead of turning men down, she tells them that she wants to remain as a good friend and this makes them more urge for her. She is just too pretty to be a friend. She has Kyung-Min in her heart but he does not seem to respond enough. Kyung-Min, although being a playboy, is somewhat afraid of her background. She seems to be standing on a higher step than other ordinary girls he has been flirting with. She thinks Kyung-Min is caught up with Jung-Min because of unwanted one-night-stand and she wants to free him from this awful girl, Jung-Eun.

miniphoto1743.jpg

Lee Hyeon-woo (이현우) as RYU Dong-Joon

The vice president of an advertising company. He is rational and has ability. He can calculate every aspect of life to money. If Kyung-Min is like a naive boy, Dong-Joon is manly. He has been the winner all his life and he's sure he will always be the winner for all his life. Consequently, he is the prince charming of many girls but he thinks only the fools marry. He likes having a pleasant time with women but never imagines himself for a marriage. But he starts to be messed up since he meets Jung-Eun. He can not believe himself that he wants to marry her!

posterphoto6480.jpg

Jang Yong (장용) - JungEn's Dad

miniphoto6482.jpg

Kim Ja-ok (김자옥) - JungEn's Mom

miniphoto2921.jpg

Bong Tae-gyu (봉태규) - JungEn's brother who looks like a BAT

miniphoto8143.jpg

Kang Boo-ja (강부자) - Kyung-Min's Grandmom

Guest minminfish

thanx a lot guys for all the cute pix and info. this is a mega cute, funny drama. and the most realistic comedy drama ever. I watched it 174890x times !! :lol:

10.jpg

Here are some information of "Attic Cat " or "Cat on the Roof" (MBC 2003) from Han.Cinema & iMBC

This drama has 16 Episodes (aired in Korea 02 June 2003 - 22 July 2003)

Average TV Viewing Ratio in Korea : 26.3%

Highest TV Viewing Ratio in Korea : 37.3%

Synopsis

Marriage is thought to be the final conclusion of love: the most precious value in this world. But in reality, the marriage is not so sweet as recklessly imagined. Instead of being a sweet dream, the marriage in reality is a commitment and a promise to live among many kinds of obligation and sacrifice. It is rather the end of love than a sweet beginning. This is not what the lovers are aiming about. It's not marriage but living love they are shooting for. This is a drama of couple who has found a new way of living happily in Love.

Starring

posterphoto697.jpg

Kim RaeWon (김래원) as LI Kyung-Min

He is a prince who is charming and a playboy. Pleasure' is what his life is aiming at. His selfishness puts himself in the center of the world and he feels no obligation to think of other people's welfare. He knows how to talk himself out of trouble and he never feels sorry. He does not seem to be in need for anything but in fact he is a lonely boy. He has been raised by his grand parents since his parents died from an accident. He always has this strong urge to have a family on his own and this becomes the point for girls to turn him down. His life is caged after a mistaken one-night-stand but he is given a new chance for a better life as he passes an exam to be the lawyer.

photo1180.jpg

Jung DaBin (정다빈) as NAM Jung-Eun

Her motto is 'Just Do It'. She thinks she can do anything if she puts her effort and passionate to it. She thinks herself smart but she's not quick enough to read other people's mind and tends to make mistakes every time. But she has a pride I herself and she is not ashamed of her mistakes. 'Living with Kyung-Min' was her thoughtful decision and she is not ashamed of it either. After a mistaken one-night-stand, she decides to take care of Kyung-Min who is almost homeless. She wanted to take care of him and make a sincere man but she had never imagined that he would be a laywer.

miniphoto6471.jpg

Choi Jeong-yoon (최정윤) as Hae-Ryeon

She is a beautiful Venus smiling with a long silky hair. Her family are all working in law departments... considered to be a family of dignity. She is a polite and beautiful which is the ideal image for all man kind. Instead of turning men down, she tells them that she wants to remain as a good friend and this makes them more urge for her. She is just too pretty to be a friend. She has Kyung-Min in her heart but he does not seem to respond enough. Kyung-Min, although being a playboy, is somewhat afraid of her background. She seems to be standing on a higher step than other ordinary girls he has been flirting with. She thinks Kyung-Min is caught up with Jung-Min because of unwanted one-night-stand and she wants to free him from this awful girl, Jung-Eun.

miniphoto1743.jpg

Lee Hyeon-woo (이현우) as RYU Dong-Joon

The vice president of an advertising company. He is rational and has ability. He can calculate every aspect of life to money. If Kyung-Min is like a naive boy, Dong-Joon is manly. He has been the winner all his life and he's sure he will always be the winner for all his life. Consequently, he is the prince charming of many girls but he thinks only the fools marry. He likes having a pleasant time with women but never imagines himself for a marriage. But he starts to be messed up since he meets Jung-Eun. He can not believe himself that he wants to marry her!

posterphoto6480.jpg

Jang Yong (장용) - JungEn's Dad

miniphoto6482.jpg

Kim Ja-ok (김자옥) - JungEn's Mom

miniphoto2921.jpg

Bong Tae-gyu (봉태규) - JungEn's brother who looks like a BAT

miniphoto8143.jpg

Kang Boo-ja (강부자) - Kyung-Min's Grandmom

Hi ... Dabin9307, Thanks for sharing this.

Till now... I still enjoy this drama.

Guest obbsaran

More nice drama images / gif ---- soo cute, funny ~~~ :D

07a4f4f0.gif

cc7a101d.jpg

TQ TQ all for all the cute pix. ^.^^

hahahh these are those of classic scenes for the drama. Oppah exudes such charisma even in messy hair. :wub::lol:

Archived