[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Guest presweet

does anyone know the song they play after the preview of part 2 of next episode? the song when the credits come up? i really like it!

thanks =)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to let FaRicSyung* & anyone else interested that the 07/17 Heroine 6 ep. is re-upped & ready in my CB now, along with the 07/24 episode.

Enjoy--- you can't have part 2 without part 1, you know! :lol: thanks. :P

removed old links & pics...

Yeah, we hardly saw Tablo in this show. He was helping to support Hong Su Ah & her injured foot throughout the whole "Let Me Dance" game... until they got ripped apart & she got eliminated. :o:)

Just wanted to let FaRicSyung* & anyone else interested that the 07/17 Heroine 6 ep. is re-upped & ready in my CB now, along with the 07/24 episode.

^ Thank you!! LOL. Of course we must have both parts. You're so cute. :lol:

Guest naxareth

---

Yeah, we hardly saw Tablo in this show. He was helping to support Hong Su Ah & her injured foot throughout the whole "Let Me Dance" game... until they got ripped apart & she got eliminated. :o:)

thanks so much kalena!!! :wub: appreciate the help! :D

as for tablo, he didn't even dance.. i was waiting to see him dance. he was so cute for staying beside su ah the whole time. ^_^

mc mong and shin jung hwan are the best. ever. :lol:

and inAeternum? much love for the translations! :wub:

I usually only watch when I like the guests that come on.

So this recent episode with Woo Hyuk is the first one I've seen of Heorine 6.

The last one I watched was Heroine 5 with Yoon Kye Sang! :blink:

Anyways, I heard one of the girls is leaving.

Kang Su Jong a8sv.jpg

Article

^ I just read the title of the article today: 강수정이 ‘여걸6’에서 빠지는 진짜 이유

Didn't read the rest though, so I can't confirm if she's leaving or not.

Guest inAeternum

^ inAeternum ~ Oh! Thank you very much for translating that!! ^_^ KJG is the closest to Hyesung? I thought he was to Andy. Thanks again! :D

I'm sure he said it for TV purposes. Why would you think Andy though?

Guest SSHunnie

Okay, okay... i'll admit some responsibility, then... :lol:

anyways... Nope, the YG ones are the only ones still missing from my stash. :( Still lookin'... :ph34r:

Oh, and thanx for the explanations, inAeternum! So that's why KJK always gives in to JHR... even tho he tries to hide from her all the time. :P

Kalena, if you're still looking for the YG epis, you can get them at lollol101 in LQ. I can't post the links but you can just search with these dates - 050123 & 050130 - and it'll come up! If anyone knows of a box with the YG epis in HQ, please let me now!

I'm sure he said it for TV purposes. Why would you think Andy though?

^ Kim JongGook and Andy have been on the same gameshows lately [Favourites, YashimManMan, X-Man]. They seem quite close in those shows, talking to each other at the back. Andy even did a surprise by dancing for KJG's performance on InkiGayo a while ago. :D But maybe it's just me. We won't know how close the gasoo are in real life, we can only assume based on what we see on the screen. :)

Kang SuJong's leaving.. Aww.. :( She's cute. Come to think of it, she always gets paired with the 'more popular' guys. Minwoo, WooHyuk, HoYoung.. Fany too, I guess? I can't remember. ^^;;

Kalena, thanks again. I'm downloading 17/7.. Will watch the two parts at one go when it's finished. ^_^

Guest s3imaDen

its soooo funny <333

woo hyuk iiss sooo adorable here!!

i'll wanna dl the HQ!!!! T_T but.. not now...

if i know wat they're talking about.. i'm sure i'll laugh till my stomach is painful... *sigh*

heheheh... really like woo hyuk here.. he is sooo funny..

i think he is opening up.. eer.. as in..when he appears in XMAN.. he seldom talk... but now.. he sorta talk now :) which is good XD

I usually only watch when I like the guests that come on.

So this recent episode with Woo Hyuk is the first one I've seen of Heorine 6.

The last one I watched was Heroine 5 with Yoon Kye Sang! :blink:

Anyways, I heard one the girls is leaving.

Kang Su Jong a8sv.jpg

Article

^ I just read the title of the article today: 강수정이 ‘여걸6’에서 빠지는 진짜 이유

Didn't read the rest though, so I can't confirm if she's leaving or not.

I hope Kang Soo-jung's not leaving the show...I love her personality and she's cute...I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this

Kalena, if you're still looking for the YG epis, you can get them at lollol101 in LQ. I can't post the links but you can just search with these dates - 050123 & 050130 - and it'll come up! If anyone knows of a box with the YG epis in HQ, please let me now!

SSHunnie--- you're a genius! :P Thank you x 1,000,000! I've looked there before, but i guess it's not in the "Happy Sunday" folder with the others... never thought of searching like that. :rolleyes: Yes, if anyone finds the HQs, that would be perfect. :P

For those who can't get into lollol101, i've made both of the YG Family LQs available thru my clubbox now.

Say thanks to SSHunnie for leading us to it, and enjoy! :P

[LQ] Heroine 5 - YG Family (Se7en, Taebin, JinuSean, Oh Ji Hwan)

Kang SuJong's leaving.. Aww.. :( She's cute. Come to think of it, she always gets paired with the 'more popular' guys. Minwoo, WooHyuk, HoYoung.. Fany too, I guess? I can't remember. ^^;;

Kalena, thanks again. I'm downloading 17/7.. Will watch the two parts at one go when it's finished.

Yeah, she's my favorite "heroine" on the show, too. Maybe she wants to concentrate more on her announcer/broadcasting career. Well, all the best of luck to her.

Good plan, FaRicSyung*... yup, gotta watch 'em together. :D

Guest menospeak1011

kang soo jung is doing her last show in november.

i dont hate her...but she annoyed me on this show... since she's originally an announcer...the head of KBS's announcers felt that she was losing her "class" as an announcer...

It looks like they're losing another one...

여걸식스 떠나는 홍수아 알뜰한 하루 “오전엔 어머니 식당일,오후엔 연기연습”

2005102010061172707re.jpg

[뉴스엔=문미영 기자]

신인탤런트 홍수아가 KBS 2TV ‘해피선데이’ ‘여걸식스’에서 하차한다. 홍수아는 오는 22일 녹화를 마지막으로 ‘여걸식스’에서 빠지며 이후 활동을 위한 준비기에 들어간다.

홍수아의 소속사 관계자는 20일 “홍수아는 ‘논스톱 5’ 촬영 중 다친 다리가 많이 좋아졌다”며 “최근 깁스를 풀고 아침 산책을 다니며 어머니 식당일도 돕는 등 대부분의 시간을 가족과 함께 보내고 있다”고 설명했다.

이어 이 관계자는 “홍수아가 ‘논스톱 5’와 ‘여걸식스’ 덕분에 다양한 끼를 선보여 많은 프로그램과 영화에서 러브콜이 들어온 상황”이라며 “이후 활동을 위해 ‘여걸식스’를 하차하는 것이고 곧 아주 좋은 모습으로 시청자들을 만나 볼 수 있을 것 같다”고 설명했다.

현재 홍수아는 오전에는 운동과 어머니 식당 일을 도와주고 있으며 오후에는 연기연습에 매진하는 등 오랜만의 휴식에도 불구하고 다음 작품을 위한 준비기에 들어간 상태다.

톡톡 튀는 매력으로 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡은 홍수아가 어떤 새로운 모습으로 시청자들을 만날 지 많은 이들의 관심이 모아지고 있다.

한편 ‘해피선데이-여걸식스’는 현재 홍수아의 하차와 더불어 아나운서 강수정의 중도하차 문제가 가시화되고 있어 멤버 재구성이 불가피하다.

mymoon@newsen.co.kr

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.co.kr)

***기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.co.kr

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

link to article

홍수아 '여걸식스' 하차...멤버 재구성 불가피

link to article

[연예]멤버교체 논란중 '여걸식스' 홍수아 도중하차 결론

link to article

Archived