[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest inAeternum

BTW.. I forgot. >_< inAeternum, thank you for explaining what's going on in the show! It helps a lot. ^_^ Oh, by any chance, did you watch the one with Minwoo and KJG, and they talked about Hyesung? ^^;

Uh, which day is that? Assuming KJG = Kim Jong Kook... ^__^;;

Guest evelyn168

I just started to watch this week's Heroine 6... I loved it... All the guests are so funny today... Everyone should watch!!!! Woo Hyuk and Hee Jun are dancing H.O.T. songs together... I feel like crying now!!!!!!!!

Try looking in at Kalena's. Maybe she has one up already. ;)

Nope, no HQ files in sight yet :( ... but hopefully we'll find it soon... :ph34r:

Watched it last nite "live", but when the picture was buffering, all you hear is the laughter, so you know that something fun was going on & you're missing it... :D Thanks goodness for the LQ. ;)

A good match-up for the "hammer" game would be KJK and Moon Hee Jun... poor MC Mong, always getting tagged by somebody in that game. :lol:

While we wait, i have the LQ available for now too... if you didn't already get it from sylver, that is.... :P

Uh, which day is that? Assuming KJG = Kim Jong Kook... ^__^;;

10/2 - kim jong kook, lee min woo, ho bum (onetwo), jo bin (norazo), kim sung soo

10/9 - kim jong kook, lee min woo, ho bum (onetwo), jo bin (norazo), kim sung soo

These ones.. And yes, KJG = Kim JongGook. :D Should I cut only the Minwoo-KJG part and send it to you? :unsure:

Kalena ~ Thanks for the episode. I'll take MQ if you don't have LQ. ^_^

Archived