[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Oh no, you don't! :lol: I was caught up with the craze because of you so I'm holding you responsible. :P

That is a coincidence! :D I was going through my collection (sort of like spring cleaning except it's autumn :rolleyes: ) and just had to rewatch those episodes again. :D I was kinda jealous cos Kang Soo-jeong kept hogging Ho-young.... <_<

By chance, do you have the YG episodes?

Okay, okay... i'll admit some responsibility, then... :lol:

anyways... Nope, the YG ones are the only ones still missing from my stash. :( Still lookin'... :ph34r:

Oh, and thanx for the explanations, inAeternum! So that's why KJK always gives in to JHR... even tho he tries to hide from her all the time. :P

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stalks farah quietly*

G.O.D episodes were the best out of Heroine 5 (not that Shinhwa's wasn't fun but Danny's part was just...) ;D!!!! And and and and Hoyoung ^_^ oh man... hehe :shifty: *pokes farah* HoyDan ? xD like Ricsyung? :P

^ Hehe. I like being stalked by Vifzie. :D Yeah, HoyDan = RicSyung.. Keke. But RicSyung's better, of course. :lol: <3

Tomorrow has Woohyuk and Moon Hee Jun no? xD i can't wait! ;DDD!!!!!!

^ Oh? Really?! Can't wait~! I only knew of WooHyuk appearing on LL and HeeJun on X-Man. This is going to be interesting~! ^_^

Kalena & Ida ~ Keke. Don't argue. You both started the craze.. :D But I think Kalena advertised it more often. xD

cindel25 ~ Yes, the one with FTTS I referred to was with Tony and MC Mong. ;)

I wanted to request from Kalena ^^;; but I don't know the guests list of the episodes. Anyone has them or know where to get them? :unsure:

I wanted to request from Kalena ^^;; but I don't know the guests list of the episodes. Anyone has them or know where to get them? :unsure:

I can try putting together some quick episode guest lists, when i can. :D

Guest Melanie Haeli

hehe..so Woohyuk's goin to be in Heroin6 dats showin today too? i tot its juz Heejun...but yay if got both!!! anyone has the guestlists for todays episode?hehe

Guest naxareth

well, i know that the "Summer Story" series of shows ran from June 19, 2005 to Sept. 04, 2005. SSK appeared in the first few shows, and MC Mong was in a lot of them. If i get to look over the shows later, i can jot down some exact show dates for you. :D

I can try putting together some quick episode guest lists, when i can. :D

much love to you kalena! thanks for the info and appreciate the help! i know i have a few.. same episodes with the ones farah has. :P this show is pure fun. i gotta start collecting the episodes! :D

What he SAYS is, "Ahh, really, Herione 6 is too much... Why didn't MC Mong come on? I'd rather have a wrestling match with everyone in the tent."

I remember that one, where MC Mong was dragged by every wrestler to the tent... It was funny the way he was running away each time the wrestlers come out.

They were in the same school together? I didn't know that. No wonder she treated him like his own personal slave... I know it's for fun but it seemed so extreme sometimes the way she treated the male celebrities and vice versa.

And I agree that the wheel is rigged cos it would be more than a pure luck to have the wheel landed more than once on the same spot during the same episode. But have to admit, the kissing scene IS the one I look forward to...

Oh pretty please tell me you have the one with G.O.D on your clubbox. I would love to see that one.

OK, I'll upload the ones with g.o.d and also the Fly to the Sky ones after I finished my uploads for today...

Okay, okay... i'll admit some responsibility, then... :lol:

:P:lol:

^ Hehe. I like being stalked by Vifzie. :D Yeah, HoyDan = RicSyung.. Keke. But RicSyung's better, of course. :lol: <3

HoyDan?! :blink: How about DaYoung? It sounded better... ;)

i thought soojung and hoyoung looks cute together :D

I'm not saying they aren't but I can't help but feel envious to see her being hugged so many times by him. <_<:lol:

Guest evelyn168

hehe..so Woohyuk's goin to be in Heroin6 dats showin today too? i tot its juz Heejun...but yay if got both!!! anyone has the guestlists for todays episode?hehe

I posted the guest list in Woo Hyuk's and Hee Jun's threads but forgot about it in this thread... Anyways the guests this week are : Jang Woo Hyuk, MC Mong, Moon Hee Jun, Ho Bum, Tablo, and Kim Jong Min...

You'll also see Shin Jung Hwan as one of the hosts...

OK, here's the list of previous guests that I found from the drama links thread.

11/7 - bi

11/14 - lee seung hwan

11/21 - yoon kye sang

11/28 - oh ji ho

12/5 - lee hwee jae

12/12 - kim jong kook

12/19 - shinhwa

12/26 - shinhwa

1/2 - g.o.d

1/9 - g.o.d

1/16 - g.o.d

1/23 - seven, jinusean, 1tym

1/30 - seven, jinusean, 1tym

2/6 - tony, hong kyung min, mc mong, flytothesky

2/13 - tony, hong kyung min, mc mong, flytothesky

2/20 - seo kyung suk, lee hyuk jae, ji sang ryul, lee sung jin

2/27 - seo kyung suk, lee hyuk jae, ji sang ryul, lee sung jin

3/6 - seo kyung suk, lee hyuk jae, ji sang ryul, lee sung jin / gong yoo

3/13 - tak jae hoon, ji sang ryul, tablo, yoo se yoon, ji hyun woo / jo sung mo

3/20 - tak jae hoon, ji sang ryul, tablo, yoo se yoon, ji hyun woo

3/27 - eun ji won, park sang min, can, kim sang hyuk, min kyung hoon (buzz)

4/3 - eun ji won, park sang min, can, kim sang hyuk, min kyung hoon (buzz) / lim hyun shik

4/10 - tei, can, chun myung hoon, kim chang ryul, jung jae yong

4/17 - tei, can, chun myung hoon, kim chang ryul, jung jae yong

4/24 - 'yuh girl 5 & friends' highlights

5/1 - 'ah reum da oon man nam' highlights

5/8 - cha tae hyun, sung shi kyung, min woo, mc mong, un

5/15 - sung shi kyung, min woo, mc mong, un

5/22 - yoon do hyun

5/29 - son chang min

6/5 - ryu shi won

6/12 - kim jang hoon

6/19 - sung shi kyung, kim sung soo (cool), eun ji won, kim hee chul

6/26 - sung shi kyung, kim sung soo (cool), eun ji won, kim hee chul

7/3 - minwoo, mc mong, eun ji won, kim hee chul

7/10 - minwoo, mc mong, eun ji won, kim hee chul

7/17 - mc mong, kim jong kook, kim sung soo (cool), kim hee chul, eun hyool

7/24 - mc mong, kim jong kook, kim sung soo (cool), kim hee chul, eun hyool

7/31 - choi jung won, goo joon yup, kim il woo, kim sung soo (cool), kim hee chul

8/7 - choi jung won, goo joon yup, kim il woo, kim sung soo (cool), kim hee chul

8/14 - kim jong kook, kang kyung joon, haha, kim sung soo, kim hee chul

8/21 - kim jong kook, kang kyung joon, haha, kim sung soo, kim hee chul

8/28 - kim jong kook, mc mong, shin hye sung, kim sung soo, ho bum (onetwo)

9/4 - kim jong kook, mc mong, shin hye sung, kim sung soo, ho bum (onetwo)

9/11 - lee hwee jae, kim jong mon (koyote), ho bum (onetwo), kim hyun joong (ss501), kim sung soo

9/18 - highlights

9/25 - lee hwee jae, kim jong min (koyote), ho bim (onetwo), kim hyun joong (ss501), kim sung soo

10/2 - kim jong kook, lee min woo, ho bum (onetwo), jo bin (norazo), kim sung soo

10/9 - kim jong kook, lee min woo, ho bum (onetwo), jo bin (norazo), kim sung soo

credits to papabear

I think I'm missing some cos it's more like cut, paste and delete... :unsure:

Oh my.. Thank you very much for digging it up, Ida!! I'll start checking what I have and what I don't. Weeee~ Thanks again!! :D <3

[edit]

5/8 - cha tae hyun, sung shi kyung, min woo, mc mong, un <-- This is the first epi for Summer Story, no? I forgot. :huh:

Okay.. Kalena, may I request these episodes if you have them? Don't have to be so quick. Not urgent, I can wait. ;)

11/21 - yoon kye sang

BTW.. I forgot. >_< inAeternum, thank you for explaining what's going on in the show! It helps a lot. ^_^ Oh, by any chance, did you watch the one with Minwoo and KJG, and they talked about Hyesung? ^^;

Guest Sarang^DBSG

oohhh me too please! thanks.

Guest Melanie Haeli

I posted the guest list in Woo Hyuk's and Hee Jun's threads but forgot about it in this thread... Anyways the guests this week are : Jang Woo Hyuk, MC Mong, Moon Hee Jun, Ho Bum, Tablo, and Kim Jong Min...

You'll also see Shin Jung Hwan as one of the hosts...

wow..thank u soo much for the list...and woa..i reli gotta watch this episode coz i love all the guests!!! <333

Thanks for finding/re-posting the guest list, sylver! I was gonna type my Summer Story ones, but now i don't have to. yay! :D

5/8 - cha tae hyun, sung shi kyung, min woo, mc mong, un <-- This is the first epi for Summer Story, no? I forgot.

Okay.. Kalena, may I request these episodes if you have them? Don't have to be so quick. Not urgent, I can wait. ;)

11/21 - yoon kye sang

- The 05/08 show was the "first" Heroine 6 show (from "5"). The SS shows "began" on 06/19.

- I don't have the 11/21 one. :( sorry! a little too long ago for most cbs, i guess--- can't find it. wish i could!

- Didn't have the LQs for the other 2, but i just got the 07/24 one from mukolove now, but they don't have the 07/17 one (i think that's when that CB got suspended the first time). I have an MQ for it, tho-- do you want that one? or else, do you have it, sylver?

-I'll re-up them in my CB soon... is that okay for you, Sarang^DBSG? :P

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.E50.Heroin.6.여걸.6.051016.LQ

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sylver/tf324

Poor Soo-ah... She hurt her foot and couldn't do her dance. -_-

Kalena, I don't have the older ones. All I have are the ones you uploaded into your CB when I first caught the craze. The old ones that I have are the Shinhwa, g.o.d and FTTS episodes.

i remember this show. i watched it like..a year ago a couple times. i only liked the one where shinhwa was there & g.o.d. then i got annoyed of some of the girls..

Archived