[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Guest cindel25

I just watched the second half. Can anyone translate or at least get the feel on why Kim Jong-g.ook was upset at the end after Hye Ryun kissed him?

I think I saw McMong name was mentioned (was it?)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i know that the "Summer Story" series of shows ran from June 19, 2005 to Sept. 04, 2005. SSK appeared in the first few shows, and MC Mong was in a lot of them. If i get to look over the shows later, i can jot down some exact show dates for you. :D

sylver & my CBs usually have the LQs every Sunday. i only know of mukolove CB that has most of the older LQs... but that one is "closed" at the moment. :(

thanx

And i swear, that wheel must be rigged to always stop on that "relay kissing" space all the time. :lol: shaka.gif

I think so too. Somehow, everytime someone only got one during the game and had to turn the wheel, I think the PDs have some switch somewhere that they pushed to stop the wheel at the kissing section... :rolleyes:

I just watched the second half. Can anyone translate or at least get the feel on why Kim Jong-g.ook was upset at the end after Hye Ryun kissed him?

If I remember correctly, he wasn't supposed to kiss Hye-ryun but the girl that got the team to win that hand thing game, Kang Soo-young said that the prize that she wanted was for Kim Jong-g.ook to kiss Hye-ryun. Plus, everytime he's on the show, Hye-ryun seemed to 'bully' him a lot.... :lol: Maybe he thought that the kiss was the end of the line. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest cindel25

^ LOL ok this is what I don't get. Hye-Ryun "bully" all the guys that comes on the show or at least teases them. They should at least expected it from her.

^^But sometimes she bullies them too much; :rolleyes: especially Kim Jong-g.ook. If you watched every episode that he came on, he seems to be her ONLY target. At least, that's how I see it. :unsure:

its called heroine 6 ? haha

i called it... happy sunday... all this time haha

It is called Happy Sunday... Heroin 6 is one of the three segments shown in Happy Sunday.

Guest amyliaz

I have the HQ ones but they probably won't go through yousendit or megaupload :x It's much too big. But I could provide the dates for you. It might help if you look around other forums~

05.15.05 <- This one was where Min Woo hurt his ankle TT_TT yet he still danced~

07.03.05 <- Summer Story P1

07.10.05 <- Summer Story P2

10.02.05 <- Last week's P1

10.09.05 <- Airing tomorrow P2

Do you have a clubbox you can upload it to?! I want to watch!!! ^_^

Guest s3imaDen

^^You can get LQ from my CB or HQ from Kalena's. ^_^

Eeek!!! My 200th post!!! :D

oohh!! okiess <333 going to check then!!

thankies <3333

I have the HQ ones but they probably won't go through yousendit or megaupload :x It's much too big. But I could provide the dates for you. It might help if you look around other forums~

05.15.05 <- This one was where Min Woo hurt his ankle TT_TT yet he still danced~

07.03.05 <- Summer Story P1

07.10.05 <- Summer Story P2

10.02.05 <- Last week's P1

10.09.05 <- Airing tomorrow P2

You could upload into my CB or Kalena's. I don't think she would mind you uploading those episodes into her CB.. Have to ask her first though... :unsure:

I'm rewatching the episodes with g.o.d. I still can't decide who I like best; Danny or Ho-young... :blink: Love the part where Danny acted as a young bride. :lol:

^ Those are hilarious! The episodes with g.o.d were the ones which sparked my interest towards them [and eventually become a fan. :)]. I like Danny! :D

I remember watching Fany belted out Missing You & Gravity in an episode.. I melted right there, right then!! xD <3

I got to find the rest of Summer Story LQ episodes. I only downloaded those with Minwoo, KyungJoon, KJG/Haha and HyunJoong. ^^;; Watching the Chuseok Special, I think I should watch the others as well. :P

^^I'm leaning towards Ho-young though.. ;)

Yup, Fany did sing those two songs. But what cracked me the most was when Jo Hae-ryun keep speaking English to Brian... :lol: And why did they keep calling Tony, sajangnim?

You could always request Kalena to reupload them since she was the one who started this whole Heroin 6 Summer Special craze... :lol:

Heehee.... me?! ;) well, i'll point half the blame on sylver, then... :lol:

I think i have LQs for all of the Summer Story shows... you guys are welcomed to PM me if you're looking for any specific ones & i'll try to re-up them to my cb 4U. B) I have the HQs too, but i don't think i'll be re-uppin' those too often... just because they're original "cuts" & you know how long those can take to upload sometimes. :blink:

Coincidentally, i was just re-watching the god shows, too. Those boys really had fun. :P

Guest la vifzetta*

^ Those are hilarious! The episodes with g.o.d were the ones which sparked my interest towards them [and eventually become a fan. :)]. I like Danny! :D

I remember watching Fany belted out Missing You & Gravity in an episode.. I melted right there, right then!! xD <3

I got to find the rest of Summer Story LQ episodes. I only downloaded those with Minwoo, KyungJoon, KJG/Haha and HyunJoong. ^^;; Watching the Chuseok Special, I think I should watch the others as well. :P

*stalks farah quietly*

G.O.D episodes were the best out of Heroine 5 (not that Shinhwa's wasn't fun but Danny's part was just...) ;D!!!! And and and and Hoyoung ^_^ oh man... hehe :shifty: *pokes farah* HoyDan ? xD like Ricsyung? :P

anyyways *coughs* when Fany belted those songs, he literally killed me. Though brian's not disappointing at all either. i am definitely in love with the two boys.

Tomorrow has Woohyuk and Moon Hee Jun no? xD i can't wait! ;DDD!!!!!!

Heehee.... me?! ;) well, i'll point half the blame on sylver, then... :lol:

Coincidentally, i was just re-watching the god shows, too. Those boys really had fun. :P

Oh no, you don't! :lol: I was caught up with the craze because of you so I'm holding you responsible. :P

That is a coincidence! :D I was going through my collection (sort of like spring cleaning except it's autumn :rolleyes: ) and just had to rewatch those episodes again. :D I was kinda jealous cos Kang Soo-jeong kept hogging Ho-young.... <_<

By chance, do you have the YG episodes?

I'm going crazy right now!!! I just found out that Jang Woo Hyuk and Moon Hee Jun will be on Heroine 6 this Sunday!!! Yeah!!!!!!

☆게스트 : 장우혁, MC몽, 문희준, 타블로, 김종민, 호범

If I didn't read this wrong, the guests are Jang Woo Hyuk, MC Mong, Moon Hee Jun, Tablo, Kim Jong Min, and Ho Bum...

I'm so happy... I'm dancing around in circles now!!!

200511293656330.jpg

Will this be on today?

Guest inAeternum

He's upset 'cuz Jo Hye Lun isn't the prettiest (and she likes acting like Gollum). Her kissing anyone is like a punishment. It's supposed to be funny. xD

What he SAYS is, "Ahh, really, Herione 6 is too much... Why didn't MC Mong come on? I'd rather have a wrestling match with everyone in the tent."

^^But sometimes she bullies them too much; especially Kim Jong-g.ook. If you watched every episode that he came on, he seems to be her ONLY target. At least, that's how I see it.

And that's 'cuz they went to the same elementary school. They're sun-hubae. Which means she's his upperclassman and he's the lowerclassman... And in Korea, hubae (lower) have to listen to everything their sunbae (upper) say. ^__^ That's why they always stick them together now.

And that wheel IS so rigged!!!!! xD!!!!! It lands EXACTLY where viewers want! xD

I LOVE Heroine 6~ Kim Jong Kook is sooo funny and cute in it~ And he missed MC Mong again... He's on THIS week, not last, LOL.

Guest cindel25

He's upset 'cuz Jo Hye Lun isn't the prettiest (and she likes acting like Gollum). Her kissing anyone is like a punishment. It's supposed to be funny. xD

What he SAYS is, "Ahh, really, Herione 6 is too much... Why didn't MC Mong come on? I'd rather have a wrestling match with everyone in the tent."

And that's 'cuz they went to the same elementary school. They're sun-hubae. Which means she's his upperclassman and he's the lowerclassman... And in Korea, hubae (lower) have to listen to everything their sunbae (upper) say. ^__^ That's why they always stick them together now.

And that wheel IS so rigged!!!!! xD!!!!! It lands EXACTLY where viewers want! xD

I LOVE Heroine 6~ Kim Jong Kook is sooo funny and cute in it~ And he missed MC Mong again... He's on THIS week, not last, LOL.

:blink: They went to the same elementary school together? wow LOL

I'm rewatching the episodes with g.o.d. I still can't decide who I like best; Danny or Ho-young... blink.gif Love the part where Danny acted as a young bride.

Oh pretty please tell me you have the one with G.O.D on your clubbox. I would love to see that one.

Is this the with the old set when they had Tony(I think) and Mc Mong? this was season five right? If not, correct me if I'm wrong because I have the first part and would like to see the second half.

If this a new season, please tell me you have it on your clubbox.

Thanks!!

Archived