[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Guest jingjuna

thsi show rocs! its nto that fmaous cus its on wen xman is on

oooo no wonder i was wondering why its not that popular when its just a good show

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0_liceyy

Can someone upload the latest heroine6 episode on ysi or mu again? the other one is blocked =( or maybe someone can also upload (07.03.05) Summer Story P1 (07.10.05) Summer Story P2? =D greatly appreciated!!!!!! <33

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.E49.Heroin.6.여걸.6.051009.LQ - 107.2 MB

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sylver/7uiw3

^^Lee Min-woo, Kim Jong-g.ook, Ho Bum, Shin Jung-hwan and others....

Watch Kim Jong-g.ook being molested by Jo Hae-ryun at the end of the show... :lol::lol::lol:

there was also this Heroine 6 episode with Shin Hye-sung and MC Mong in it...I think it's part of the Summer Story episode...It was so funny that I cannot breathe due to excessive laughter

Guest cindel25

[KBS].Happy.Sunday.해피선데이.E49.Heroin.6.여걸.6.051009.LQ - 107.2 MB

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sylver/7uiw3

^^Lee Min-woo, Kim Jong-g.ook, Ho Bum, Shin Jung-hwan and others....

Watch Kim Jong-g.ook being molested by Jo Hae-ryun at the end of the show... :lol::lol::lol:

Kim Jong-g.ook: Who is this guy and what does he do?

Seems to me that he wasn't interested in Hye Ryun by the way he was acting on the first part. I like her but I don't like the way most of the guys are bagging on her even it is a gameshow :D

Good to see a thread for H6. cool! B) This is one of my favorite shows, too.

Anyways, i have the HQ of this week's show (10-09-05) if anyone is looking for it.

Please enjoy!

***removed old link & pics ***

They looked so happy at the end when they were carrying away their "Dibidibidip" prizes. :P

And i swear, that wheel must be rigged to always stop on that "relay kissing" space all the time. :lol: shaka.gif

Guest s3imaDen

hahah XD its part 2... i see i see XD

i soooo wish to know wat they said...

anybody mind posting the subs or hard-subbed links if there's any later???

hehehh XD

minwoo is soooo adorable.. hahah

i kept laughing at jong kok.. he is soo funny.. hahh XD

how many episodes are there in the summer episodes? i'm looking for those with mc mong and sung si kyung.anyone know? :unsure:

well, i know that the "Summer Story" series of shows ran from June 19, 2005 to Sept. 04, 2005. SSK appeared in the first few shows, and MC Mong was in a lot of them. If i get to look over the shows later, i can jot down some exact show dates for you. :D

can someone tell me which clubbox has the most low quality episodes?

sylver & my CBs usually have the LQs every Sunday. i only know of mukolove CB that has most of the older LQs... but that one is "closed" at the moment. :(

Archived