[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

The chinese sub for Girls6.051016 with Woo Hyuk and Hee Jun is out :D

Since you know Chinese, might I suggest that you translate it for us? I'm sure a lot of us would help with the timing, me for one.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you know Chinese, might I suggest that you translate it for us? I'm sure a lot of us would help with the timing, me for one.

Yes..yes.. agreed with sylver ... pls .. do u(hcpf) might translate the chinese sub into english for us ^^:

>_< OMG I can't believe I haven't d/led the 10.30.05 episode yett. Can someone please pm or post a link for it? YSI or Megaupload please.

>_< Sorry for any problems if you can't though.

I posted a YSI link on page 20 for the ep on 10.20.05. YOu can go there to get the link!

P.S: I really hope we can find the chinese sub so evelyn168 can help translate it for us. :D

Maybe I can translate... If I ask my mom for help...

evelyn168, if you're translating, I don't mind timing...

My chinese is bad, so I can't help with the translation :(

That's OK...

Guest summerbrez

Here is the eps from 10.30.2005, it's the first part the the current ep. Some people were asking for it so I thought I would upload it for them. Here you go:

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VKER6Y...RE2BT5DUUHF7HLM

Also, it would be great if we can get tranlations or subs for this show like we do for x-man....

that link been blocked... :(

does anyone have it on MU?

v much appreciated :)

Just to let you guys know.... I finished DLing the very first episode of Happy Sunday from eMule and have uploaded it in my CB. It's a FULL file. The Heroine 5 segment featured the multi-talented Bi!

Just to let you guys know.... I finished DLing the very first episode of Happy Sunday from eMule and have uploaded it in my CB. It's a FULL file. The Heroine 5 segment featured the multi-talented Bi!

Wow.. thanks sylver!! Bi's so hot! ;)

This week on Yuh Girl 6:

3. MC대격돌『여걸 식스』

☆M C : 이혜영, 조혜련, 정선희, 강수정, 심은진, 홍수아, 신정환, 지석진

☆게스트 : GOD(박준형, 안데니, 손호영, 김태우), MC몽

MC: Lee Hae Young, Jo Hae Ryun, Kang Su Jung, Shim Eun Jin, Hong Su Ah, Shin Jung Hwan, Ji Suk Jin

Guest: GOD, MC Mong

I think this week and next week's episodes are the last set of episodes with Shim Eun Jin and Hong Su Ah as MCs. Shin Jung Hwan as well...

Guest phenom-achine

I posted a YSI link on page 20 for the ep on 10.20.05. YOu can go there to get the link!

P.S: I really hope we can find the chinese sub so evelyn168 can help translate it for us. :D

AHH It's been blocked.

>_< Can someone please upload a MegaUpload link for the 10.30.05 episode ?

Archived