[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblepeach

Love the part where Danny acted as a young bride. :lol:

Danny sooooo fits the role. He's quite pretty, wasn't he? ;)

I just watched today's episode. It's one of the best ever. I really like the guest stars a lot. So much fun. Miss Shin, Jong Min & MC Mong :lol: When MC Mong & Hee Jun played the "Dibidibidip game" and MC Mong messed up his hair....omg, that's so hillarious :lol: :lol:

Love it when Woo Hyuk & Hee Jun did the 'Candy' dance ^_^

Guest The Moose

Danny sooooo fits the role. He's quite pretty, wasn't he? ;)

I just watched today's episode. It's one of the best ever. I really like the guest stars a lot. So much fun. Miss Shin, Jong Min & MC Mong :lol: When MC Mong & Hee Jun played the "Dibidibidip game" and MC Mong messed up his hair....omg, that's so hillarious :lol: :lol:

Love it when Woo Hyuk & Hee Jun did the 'Candy' dance ^_^

Thanks for ruining it! :angry:

Just kidding! ;)

Kalena ~ Thanks for the episode. I'll take MQ if you don't have LQ. ^_^

You're very welcomed! The 7/24 LQ is in my CB now, i'll put the 7/17 MQ in tomorrow. enjoy! :P

Those are 2 of my favorite Summer Story episodes. The Dibidibidip game had me crying, it was too funny. :lol:

Guest inAeternum

10/2 - kim jong kook, lee min woo, ho bum (onetwo), jo bin (norazo), kim sung soo

10/9 - kim jong kook, lee min woo, ho bum (onetwo), jo bin (norazo), kim sung soo

These ones.. And yes, KJG = Kim JongGook. :D Should I cut only the Minwoo-KJG part and send it to you? :unsure:

Oh, last two week's.

They talked about Hyesung? O_O? I have the files, just give me times, I guess... oO; I don't recall Hyesung, unless you're talking about the dibidibidip game...

I have some problem with my splitter program... o__O

i think i miss a codec or something...

but i see there so many people waiting for this so..

[+ i'm pretty busy, dont have time to find oud what happened T___T;; + since Kalena is also uploading, u guyz can wait for her version ^^ mine is for those 'IWANTTOWATCHITANDIWANTITRIGHTNOW' people hahaha :lol:]

bscap2482ku.jpg

>> Jang Woo Hyuk, Moon Hee Jun, Tablo, MC Mong, Kim JongMin etc....

[HQ] Heroine 6 - EP50 - 051015

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/maysialee/98ix3

Guest 321stars

im watching it right now, anyone know what happen to hong suh ah's foot ?? tablo and the other girl (i dont know her name) is so nice to hold her up.

Guest inAeternum

MC: Have you seen prior broadcasts?

Minwoo: Hyesung, how he was hit indiscriminately?

Jongkook: You probably don't understand how it feels to hit a Shinhwa member... That hurting feeling...

MC: Then, say something to the Shinhwa fans

Jongkook: Actually, I'm really close to Shinhwa

Jongkook: I was close to Shin Hye Sung, actually I was the closest to Shin Hye Sung, but the person I want to be the closest to is Minwoo.

If you want more...

Jongkook: Ah, all of Shinhwa does so well

MC: Ah, you're image... You're too much

Jongkook: How sorely disappointing

MC: He's saying winning is disappointing

Jongkook: Ahh, what am I to do

MC: Can Jongkook-ssi do as he always did in the past? Does it not matter?

Minwoo: Yes, it doesn't matter

M: But before he hits me, I want to say one thing.

M: When I first debuted, during my first broadcast, the person I met was Jongkook-ssi.

M: I greeted him, saying hello sunbaeneem (upperclassman), but Jongkook-ssi returned my greeting by bowing 90 degrees

M: That's why I like him

Junghwan: He probably only bowed because his back hurt

Lady (sorry, don't remember her name!): Everyone knows he's admirable; kind-hearted Jongkook-ssi

When it's M's turn again...

JK: Yea, it's okay, hit hard

...He's mad?...

JK: No... Shinhwa is forever...

Lady: As much as you like Shinhwa... That degree...

...How could this happen?...

...Love's hug...

Archived