[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Hmm... I saw a show that had Shinhwa on it with six girls that was really funny. Is this the same show? If I remember correctly they had to do all sorts of games and stuff and then they put snowman in igloos at the end. It was a funny show, but never saw any other episodes like it online.

^yes~ that was heroine 6 or 5

KTH <3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naxareth

^^

she's hilarious! :lol:

i love this show. i've seen quite a number of episodes already and all of them are funny.

i especially love the di-bi-di-bi-dip game!!!! :D

anyone know any clubbox with LQ files of the show? thanks in advance for any help!

does anyone have the link for MIn Woo's heroine 6?? i think it was aired long time ago. U can pm me if u have it. thanks!!

^Errrmmm...well Minwoo seems pretty popular on this show...so it seems he's been on quite a few times (ie. he was on this week's episode)...do you know which you want?

Heroine 6 is hilarious, but the girls (*coughwomencough*) in Heroine 5 were much, much, much funnier :lol:

Like Albert said, the game does drag a bit sometimes...especially for non-koreans like me...there's a lot less action and a lot more talking...so since I don't understand 90% of what there say...you get my dift :)

i believe it was 01-23-05 and 1-31-05.

does anyone have the link for MIn Woo's heroine 6?? i think it was aired long time ago. U can pm me if u have it. thanks!!

I have the HQ ones but they probably won't go through yousendit or megaupload :x It's much too big. But I could provide the dates for you. It might help if you look around other forums~

05.15.05 <- This one was where Min Woo hurt his ankle TT_TT yet he still danced~

07.03.05 <- Summer Story P1

07.10.05 <- Summer Story P2

10.02.05 <- Last week's P1

10.09.05 <- Airing tomorrow P2

Guest fakeplastictrees

I LOVE IT.

shin jung hwan is one of the girls too =/

haha jk. but he's so cutee.

they should get new games or something though =/

Guest jingjuna

^^

she's hilarious! :lol:

i love this show. i've seen quite a number of episodes already and all of them are funny.

i especially love the di-bi-di-bi-dip game!!!! :D

anyone know any clubbox with LQ files of the show? thanks in advance for any help!

i think www.clubbox.xo.kr/sylver has LQ

Guest makemyday

' date='Oct 7 2005, 03:44 PM' post='100724']

me want a YSI link of previous ep...

umm isn't it called Heroine 5???....*shrugs* is this new?

doesnt it go by seasons?

so last season was heroine 5 but since its a new year, its heroine 6..

thats what i thought.

' date='Oct 7 2005, 04:44 PM' post='100724']

me want a YSI link of previous ep...

umm isn't it called Heroine 5???....*shrugs* is this new?

its called heroine 6 now~ ock joo hyun and the older lady left. Hong Su Ah, Shim Eun Jin, and Lee Hae Young? were added.

KTH <3

Guest sunNybunNIie

haha first i didn't know what Heroine 6 was so i clicked it and it was 여걸식스 HAHAHAHA xD

JoHyeRun (조혜련)'s really annoyin but she's funny!

hmmmm does ne1 know who came out for the YG Family one?? and does ne1 have the links to it??

Guest cindel25

its called heroine 6 now~ ock joo hyun and the older lady left. Hong Su Ah, Shim Eun Jin, and Lee Hae Young? were added.

KTH <3

Oh no Hye Ryun left? :( She was so funny.

I have to see the new ones

Guest 321stars

^nope shes still there, she is hilarous :lol:

i forgot what happened in the latest ep.. is hyunjoong in the next ep? i miss him on it now lol he's cute when playing the games !

I have watched some episodes of Heroine 5 and now I moved on to watching Heroine 6...and I love its episodes especially the Dibidibidip part....I kept on laughing everytime I watch that part...

Cho Hye-ryun is still part of Heroine 6...Ock Joo-hyun and another cast member left (I forgot the nme, sorry)

Heroine 6 is part of the show Happy Sunday

Archived