[movie 2005] Shadowless Sword 무영검 無影劍

Guest rainy75

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The text is extremely small so I coulnd't really see it but the girl is basically saying that he kisses really well and the guy is like "do you really want to divorce?"

They fight between the two girls looks awesome. I can't wait to watch it. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Guest rainy75

Is there any official/unofficial banners available for this movie?

errrrrr.... :unsure:

what u mean by official/unofficial ??

the ones we posted so far, some of them are the official posters at the korean cinema..

the one i posted before your question are the official movie pamphlets/brochures which can be obtained at the korean cinema ... if u know what i mean ..

usually cinemas give out free brochures... ..

Overseas distribution rights of Shadowless Sword exceeded US$10 million

Korea mega movie Mooyoungkum (Shadowless Sword ) breaking major records

Being the first movie in korea movie history with investment from Hollywood , Shadowless Sword has again created records of having sold overseas distriubtion rights of nearly over US$10 million at AFM. This is an unprecedented success in korea movie history

With investment from USA movie company .Newline Cinema, the movie has been receiving alot of attention at AFM in its intial stage of planning signing distribution rights with 23 overseas movie companies earning around US$4.5 million and there is also possibilities of signing contract with another 35 countries

The distributions fees had also greatly exceeded the previous records set by any korea movie . The companies who bought the distribution rights are major moviecompanies in their respective countries. For England, the company who bring in Lord of The Rings .are purchasing the distributions rights at US$600,000. In Germany, Warner BRo had signed the contract for distriubtion fees of US$550,000 . And the contract with Japan is reaching final stage of finalisation and has hope of creating a new record .

Specifically , the other countries that are also in negoitation include Lebanon , Peru , Portugal , Chile , Iceland, India , north america , West Europe and middle East countries . If contracts with these countries are finalised , the export value can easily exceed US$20 milllion . The luxurious setting in the movie and the riveting plot had earned great respond from overseas distributor.

Taewon Ent represtentative Jung Tae Won who is currently in USA , LA . reveal over a interview on 10th Nov that movie distribution companies from various countries are expressing their intestest in accqurinig the rights to this movie . making Shadowless Sword .able to receive the attention exceeding that Hollywood mega movie status . Shadowless Sword shall be the first korea movie to be released on mainstream market across the world

Shadowless Sword shall be released on 18 Nov in korea and will be release in China in the first week of Decemeber and for the first half of next year , it will be the first ever in Korea movie history to be release in USA in over 200 cinemas

Shadoless Sword .tell the story of 4 warriors and their adventure, friendship and love story during the period of Paihe .

《無影劍》海外版權逾1000萬美元破紀錄

200511100000171in_wuyingjian.jpg

韓國巨片《無影劍》接連創造大紀錄。

在韓國電影史上第一個引進好萊塢投資的《無影劍》在美國電影交易市場上又創造出海外版權收入超過1000多萬美元的大紀錄,這是韓國電影史上史無前例的巨大成功。

由於美國好萊塢的新線影業公司進行投資,從策劃初期開始就引起關注的《無影劍》在美國電影交易市場上,與23個國家電影商簽署版權合同,獲得了共計450萬美元的收入。而且可望即將與其他35個國家簽署合同。

各國的版權費也遠遠超過了歷屆韓國電影創造的紀錄。簽約的電影公司都是能代表本國的主要電影公司。以英國為例,進口發行《魔戒》等影片的娛樂影視公司以60萬美元的價格購買了版權。而在德國,華納兄弟公司以55萬美元的價格簽約。正在討論最後細節問題的日本版權費也有望創造歷史最高紀錄。

特別是,正在協商的國家中包括黎巴嫩、秘魯、葡萄牙、冰島、智利、印度等南美、北歐以及中亞國家,引起了關注。如果與這些國家簽約,出口額將輕鬆超過2000萬美元。豪華的場面和嚴謹的故事情節獲得了海外發行商的熱烈好評。

目前身在美國洛杉磯的泰源娛樂公司代表鄭泰源10日接受電話採訪時說:“各國電影發行商紛紛希望購買版權,這樣《無影劍》享受超過好萊塢大片的待遇。《無影劍》將成為在全世界主流市場公映的第一部韓國影片。”

《無影劍》在國內將於18日上映,而在中國將於12月第一周首映,並于明年上半年在韓國電影史上首次在全美200多家電影院首映。

《無影劍》以渤海時代為背景講述了4名武士的冒險、友情和愛情故事。

《體育朝鮮/205.11.10》記者 全祥喜

Did you guys know that Lee Suh-jin and Yoon Soo-yi came out in last Tuesday's Sang Sang Plus? I got the LQ in my CB...

PHEW!! :rolleyes:

I thought it's another scandal for LSJ and you had written "Lee Suh-jin and Yoon Soo-yi came out as a couple". :D Fortunately it's just my imagination.

Il_mare... long time no see and welcome aboard :)

Shirley.. thank for the news... all the best to SS casts, hopefully their popularity will be worldwide too.

Archived