Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mistersushi

^^uhhh..i don't think he needs a visa bc he was born in america or a passport. i think he just has that dual citizenship thing..lol i'm not positive on this. maybe maria or someone else can clarify. :)

anyways, here's brian's dance on xman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNjadO184o

LOL that fro+haha's face expressions+khd's mask at the end had me roflmao

the judges are so mean T_T and did they edit some of his performance? on the judging part he was wearing a white blazer... o_o boo.

LMAO omg everyone needs to go watch chun myung hoon's performance...like NOW. its so freaking hilarious =x=x

maybe this explains that other clip we saw of him dancing to MJ...was it the same song? haha

oh, i thought you needed a visa if you were not a korean born citizen. but isnt it true that if you were a non-korean citizen you only had 3 years to live there?

Guest amanda4164

oh, i thought you needed a visa if you were not a korean born citizen. but isnt it true that if you were a non-korean citizen you only had 3 years to live there?

-Visa Info

I think you have to leave the country every 3 months if you have Alien Residency or like a work visa or travel visa. Otherwise you overstay and you can't come back.

My korean travel visa was exactly 3 months.

There are like tons of stories of Koreans who are deported even though they have pure korean blood...just cause they had foreign passports and exceeded the 3 months. It's really sad...i watched a doc on it. This really poor guy had Chinese citizenship and he came back to korea just because his parents were sick. His dad died and he wanted to stay to look after his mom but he couldn't cause he couldn't find a job to get a work visa to let him stay.

This is my knowledge correct me if i'm wrong.

But what i do know for sure is....

Korean Immigration is not very...welcoming. No Dual Citizenship. Brian would have kept his USA citizenship unless he wants to serve his 2 years in the military.

okay i hope that is clear enough.

<b> No dual Citizenship.</b> <--is it clear enough? lol

---

-Album Thank yous

Has anyone translated the Thank You's on 'The Brian'

i can do it roughly if anyone wants it...He says some stuff which later on relates to Unee death actually.

The fact that it's tough making it big in the Entertainment industry in Korea. I think it is actually a lot tougher than some of us thought. Brian says wise words for everyone...

And he says some sweet stuff about Fly to the Sky at the end ^^

(it also looks like he's being pressured to get married by some of his friends)

it's good to know they are alive and fighting..no matter what i've heard in the past that they were still together...i've had my doubts.

<<<<~If anyone wants it i'll write it up quick~>>>>>x

long post...SORRY! :sweatingbullets:

-Album Thank yous

i can do it roughly if anyone wants it...He says some stuff which later on relates to Unee death actually.

The fact that it's tough making it big in the Entertainment industry in Korea. I think it is actually a lot tougher than some of us thought. Brian says wise words for everyone...

it's good to know they are alive and fighting..no matter what i've heard in the past that they were still together...i've had my doubts.

if you can that'd be awesome. tks so much! i've always wondered what he said to hwanhee in the thank you's.

yeah that would be awesome for the trans. ^^ i don't think i could understand ALL of it because of my poor korean skills >< yaaa i'll probably get the album within a month.. AHHHHH <3

thanks for the korean visa info. i heard the visitation wasn't very... umm.. friendly, as well. ><

Guest mcmelly

XDDD OMG BRIAN ERU HYUNG JOON AND HAHA!!!! they're SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! XD i cant wait to watch their performance!!! XD lols.. brian looks so much younger with this haircut XD

-Album Thank yous

Yes, yes, and yes please!

Guest yubbyyummy

Hi! ^^

oooh...i'd love to know what Brian said in his thank yous.

and does anyone know how to get passes to watch MBC's Music Core? my friends and i are planning a trip to Korea and i'm hoping to see Brian in person. ^^

hope someone can help me out. thanks!!

Dreamweaver: I love your ^gif...what're they saying in there anyhow?

Hi! ^^

oooh...i'd love to know what Brian said in his thank yous.

and does anyone know how to get passes to watch MBC's Music Core? my friends and i are planning a trip to Korea and i'm hoping to see Brian in person. ^^

hope someone can help me out. thanks!!

Oh wow, you're going to Korea and possibly see Brian? I hate you! I kid, I kid :D Have fun and bring back lots of Brian goodies and share it here now. (hope i'm not asking too much)

^ can't wait to see that. :w00t:

misswa: i'm not too sure what they're saying actually. i only catch bits and pieces of korean.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - MC cuts on Music Core (2007-02-03) [wackycashew].zip [66.7MB] (5 cuts zipped)

located under Fly to the Sky Videos subfolder --> Brian Music Core MC Cuts

(decided to zip the cuts because joining them makes the file double the size)

Guest amanda4164

I'll try and get it done asap then. But probably not til tomorrow cause i'm going out to buy stationary lol

school starts in 2 days T T

Lisa:

Is this clip up for dl in ur CB?!

Men in pink! :wub:

it is now. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - A Year In The Winter on Music Bank (2007-02-04) [wackycashew].avi [16.4MB]

Brian, Eru, Kim Hyung Joon, Haha - Fin.K.L's To My Boyfriend on Music Bank (2007-02-04) [wackycashew].avi [22.8MB]

Brian - A Year In The Winter on Inkigayo (2007-02-04) [wackycashew].avi [32.1MB]

Archived