[Drama 2003] Love Letter 러브레터

Guest polabola

Guest meabxwb

i was looking all over for this drama. wow. and now i found it. this is such an awesome drama. so touching so sad so so.. so everything. great portrays of everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest resident:alien

one of my favorites...very intriguing story and a good OST to go along with it.

and the ending is up to you. you can choose whether they loved again as a couple or didn't. i chose the latter because of the narration of woo-jin about "sun and moon."

Guest andrewujin

great ost.. farewell in heaven, how beautiful is that.

the story line was great and jo hyun jae really fits very well in the priest clothes (not everyone will you know).. and he's awesome in the actor, very calm and very easy..

yea, it's the best korean drama i ever seen, from the first episode i saw it, i already liked it immediately

i've done somethings with the pics, know it's nothing big, simple, not really good, :blush:

but hope you'll enjoy it

6b65vr.jpg

oneby35yd.jpg

Guest kawaiiceres

had started to watch this just last Thursday.. am just 4 episodes shy away from the finale. So far, I find it a bit boring since it kinda remidns me of Beautiful days and Summer scent, but am really looking forward to the ending. Will comment after watching the whole series. Loving the ending song, though.

Guest StylishAzNx07

i remember being obsessed with this drama. :) The OST was awesome and the story was good. It was really sad though. The actors/actresses acted beautifully IMO. Definitely an underrated drama though. It deserved much more attention. :(

Guest kawaiiceres

Took me 3 years before I finally was able to watch this show. At long last, was able to finish the whole series just last night.

Overall, I didn't like the ending and I didn't like the drama (too many dramas remind of this series: Beautiful Days,summer scent and stairway to heaven) The first part was good though it was kind of intriguing at the same time (the fact that question still lies why is this man going to be a priest?) but yet during the later part of the drama.. where do I really begin..hmm...

Yu-Ri and the other guy's storyline they were able to pursue it but later abadoned. the guy disappeared in the story after sometime.

There were a lot of characters that were just decorations in the series.. the father did nothing in the story but regret for his sins..lee woo jin's high school classmates and college friends (really thought they would play a pivotal role in the lives of lee woo jin, jung woo jin and eun-ha)

I also hate the fact that ANdrew's going to priesthood and then recanting and then going back in again. can't he really decide.. ( but i know because he has too many conflicts that he can't really have that firm decision)

Also, I was wondering how Jung Woo Jin's hatred against Lee Woo Jin suddenly dissipated towards the end. during the second to the last episode, he was still angry at him ( a letter from his dad, won't make that big difference..unless at that time he was really ready to forgive), then by the last episode, they act as if nothing had happened.

I think they really made haste in the writing the ending of this series.A lot of issues were not resolved. They could have done so much for the ending.

Also, I would have think that they should have killed off the girl..when all of their actions and implications were towards that the girl didn't made it in her operation..

that's good news for ji jin hee.. didn't know that it was in the series that he was recommend to daejanggeum's director.

This is one of my fav, plus the soundtrack is great too. Like all the 3 leads in the show. But seems like the female lead, doesn't have much news nowadays. Agree with kawaiiceres that the ending seems a bit rush, could have been better. Still I love this show and esp the songs :)

Guest sleepless

I also hate the fact that ANdrew's going to priesthood and then recanting and then going back in again. can't he really decide.. ( but i know because he has too many conflicts that he can't really have that firm decision)

bitter sweet. I like it.

Lets love again, OK ... and he recant again? lol

Would you consider this a good ending or a sad ending?

btw, why is everyone writing Andrew and the sub is under Andrea. It sounds more like Andrea to me. Also, Father Peter.. it sounds like Pedro to me.

lol, maybe its the Korean way of pronounciation that's playing trick to my ear.

Guest robertshiu27

great ost.. farewell in heaven, how beautiful is that.

the story line was great and jo hyun jae really fits very well in the priest clothes (not everyone will you know).. and he's awesome in the actor, very calm and very easy..

yea, it's the best korean drama i ever seen, from the first episode i saw it, i already liked it immediately

i've done somethings with the pics, know it's nothing big, simple, not really good, :blush:

but hope you'll enjoy it

6b65vr.jpg

oneby35yd.jpg

Just finished it. A beautiful love story is what i would call it.

Could not understand a word save for reading the subtitles but really loved it. Understands that the drama was from the same storywriters of Winter Sonata and Autumn in my Heart. I really think that the love letter from the Euh Ha to the priest was kinda sweet -which I think was the inspiration for the storywriters.

Credit must be given to all three main actor/actress acted so well in the drama, particularly the guy who loved the girl who loved the priest.

This drama is beautifully shot and well paced. I also love the OST by Tri-Be. Very moving !!

I would rank it the same as WS and AIMH. Totally loved it and wouldn't mind seeing it a 2nd time !!!

Guest robertshiu27

The love letter goes like:

When I met you for the first time

I wanted to hide myself

But you found me in my hiding place

I pretended to be angry, but in my heart

I was so happy,

happy and thankful that you have found me

Do you know why?

All this time only you and no one else have come looking for me

From this moment on, I want you to always come looking for me

Maybe one day, when I come looking for you

Would you be love me the way that I loved you?

I love you, love you so much

Will you love me too?

I love you, I truly love you.

Guest robertshiu27

It's also about the boy who wanted to become a priest as he viewed that his life was saved by the grace(a rope from Heaven) of God when his uncle-a priest, showed up and rescued him from his abusing aunt.

However his life was in jeopardy when his real mother whom he thought died re-appeared in his life and subsequently realised that he was in love with the girl he shared his life with. He is torn between his pursuit as a priest , his love for the girl and his friendship with the guy who falls for the same girl as well.

The interesting part of the story is how he later gave up his vows as a priest in pursuit for the love of the girl but eventually led him back to the path of God when he understood the true meaning of love (that he learnt from the girl and his mother).

Love is about being willing to sacrifice for the ones you love.

It's also about the boy who wanted to become a priest as he viewed that his life was saved by the grace(a rope from Heaven) of God when his uncle-a priest, showed up and rescued him from his abusing aunt.

However his life was in jeopardy when his real mother whom he thought died re-appeared in his life and subsequently realised that he was in love with the girl he shared his life with. He is torn between his pursuit as a priest , his love for the girl and his friendship with the guy who falls for the same girl as well.

The interesting part of the story is how he later gave up his vows as a priest in pursuit for the love of the girl but eventually led him back to the path of God when he understood the true meaning of love (that he learnt from the girl and his mother).

Guest robertshiu27

The actress ( So Aeh) wasn't as beautiful as compared to the actresses in the other Kdramas that I've watched. But her acting is so good in this drama.

I'm totally in love with her.

Guest Karinojjang~*

O__O

I CAN REMEMBER THIS DRAMA >_____<

Love letter T=T too sad drama T=T

It's the first Korean drama that i can see in the TV

Wow >< I loved ANDREW AND EUNHA SO MUCH

>________< anywayyyyyy i loved this dramamammaaa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest robertshiu27

i hope to find farewell to heaven video for dl.

I don't know about the video, but you could dl all of the OST from this site. However, I noticed that there are still music tracks in the drama that are not contained in the OST.

Would anyone konw where I could d/l those?

Thanks,

Archived