Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Young-kwang to live in Su Ae’s house for new KBS rom-com

SuAe_KimYoungKwang_JoBoa_LeeSooHyuk1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, I do not know what's up with LSH's agency.. Why they keep giving him 2nd lead roles. He is a thousand times better than the actor who was given the offer for the lead in this drama, IMO.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OMONA I am SO happy to see this thread populated while I was gone !! ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

and HAPPY CHUSEOK!!  추석 잘 보내세요!!

@NestleKIMY omo those gifs are killing me I love the puppy face phase!! ty for uploading them and the photoshoot I've missed so much aigoo

and lol I can't accept that compliment of updating when I've now been gone for so long D : mianhae chingudul but I'm BACK now I'll update super regularly again !

and @irilight ty for posting the recent news, such a shame it's a second lead again but on the other hand we get to see our Soo Hyuk and Young Kwang in the same drama again ! I hope he gets lots and lots of screentime in this one, and then hopefully a main lead afterwards q(^-^q)

• Like 1

Soo Ae, Kim Young Kwang, Jo Bo Ah, And Lee Soo Hyuk To Star In New KBS Drama

Lee-Soo-Hyuk-Jo-Bo-Ah-Kim-Young-Kwang-So

Upcoming romantic comedy “The Man Living In Our House” (working title) has revealed its lineup!

On September 5, a source revealed, “Soo Ae, Kim Young Kwang, Jo Bo Ah, and Lee Soo Hyuk are cast in the upcoming KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama to premiere in October, ‘The Man Living In Our House.'”

The drama is about the twists and turns in the lives of a family when a young man appears and claims to be the children’s stepfather. The story is adapted from a webtoon series by writer Yoo Hyun Sook, who also created the webtoons behind tvN’s “Flower Boy Next Door” and “Hogu’s Love.” The series was first published on March 24, 2015, and ended with its 60th chapter on August 24, 2016.

The adaptation is in the hands of producing director Kim Jung Min of series “The Princess’ Man” and “Gunman in Joseon” and writer Kim Eun Jung of films “Some,” “Hello Brother,” and “Gabi.”

Actress Soo Ae stars as Hong Na Ri, a headstrong but meticulous flight stewardess who trusts her intuition too strongly and has trouble managing her emotions. She is left out in the cold when her boyfriend of nine years whom she planned to marry cheats on her with her colleague.

Kim Young Kwang portrays a farmer with a rough past as a legendary gangster in the bond industry. He has seen a lot for a man in his mid-20s, but behind the mix of light and dark, as well as warmth and coldness, he is a young man with a soft heart and a desire to protect his family.

Jo Bo Ah is cast as a lively flight stewardess, the eldest in her family. Her character has used her looks as a weapon and has lied and stolen her way to hiding her poverty ever since she was young. She is more comfortable befriending men who, unlike women, easily fall for her lies.

Finally, Lee Soo Hyuk takes on the role of a genius and ambitious company director born with a golden spoon in his mouth. With a problematic family and inheritance issues to deal with, he can be cruel and moody but hides his dark nature with a cool facade. He also only believes in the power of money.

“The Man Living In Our House” begins its script reading and shooting this month and is set to succeed “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” in its time slot in October.

Source (1)

--------------

hmm sound slike another Yoo Jin Woo character, so he'll look really good ! I hope he gets lots of screentime : P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yoojinwoo said:

I am SO happy to see this thread populated while I was gone !!

Welcome back @yoojinwoo. I am glad to see him back. 

@NestleKIMY, you know I always love your amazing photos of LSH.

There is already a drama thread for it.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/390810-upcoming-kbs2-drama-2016-the-man-living-in-our-house-우리집에-사는-남자/#comment-20002632

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Script reading time!!

000000000000000.png?w=990

Apparently will air after Moonlight Drawn By Clouds on 24th October -_-- That's so far away -_--

and thank you @irilight for posting a link to the other thread, I didn't even know one had been created yet! They created that REALLY quickly, must've been right as the drama was announced : O

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

and he went to an event

i really like this outfit, he look sso good in red! Reminds me of Gwi  l o l

Looks like the outfit he wore here

because of him, that damn song has been in my head for like, decades lmao

also return of the dog face AAAAHHHHH

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

HOT AND WET: TOP 10 K-DRAMA SHOWER SCENES

There are times when the K-Drama genies decide to randomly bless us. Whether its really needed in the development of the story or pure fan service, shower scenes are undoubtedly one of the most looked-out for moments. Well at least for thirsty ahjummas like me, keke.

I’ll give you our Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Shower Scenes. Enjoy!

• High School King of Savvy

Yoo Jin-woo (Lee Soo-hyuk)

high shcool king of savvy shower ahjummamshies

FULL LIST: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/10/hot-and-wet-top-10-k-drama-shower-scenes/

• 1 year later...

542191a2c9114bafa98479ca1e1df3f1.jpeg?s=

Jang Ki Yong And Lee Soo Hyuk Reviewing Offers For Male Lead Roles In New Mystery Romance Drama

Jang Ki Yong and Lee Soo Hyuk may be starring in a new drama together!

On January 21, Ilgan Sports reported that Jang Ki Yong and Lee Soo Hyuk will be starring in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Born Again” (literal translation).

Following reports, a source from their agency YG Entertainment shared, “Jang Ki Yong and Lee Soo Hyuk are currently reviewing [casting offers for] ‘Born Again.'”

“Born Again” tells the story of a detective, the detective’s lover, and a serial killer who loved the detective’s lover. Although their lives ended 32 years ago, death became a new beginning for them when they reincarnated into a prosecutor, a bone archaeology instructor, and a medical student, rekindling their twisted fates once again.

Jang Ki Yong is in talks to play the role of Cha Hyung Bin, who used to be a detective in 1986 and is reborn in 2020 as the prosecutor Kim Soo Hyuk of the remains excavation team. Although he gives off a sharp and cold impression, he’s overflowing with passion on the inside. He’s also a tough character who says whatever he wants regardless of whether or not it hurts someone or makes them feel uncomfortable.

Lee Soo Hyuk is in talks to play a serial killer from 1986 who transforms into medical student Cheon Jong Beom in 2020. With great proportions, flawless skin, and a dark gaze on an expressionless face, he’s the walking embodiment of a beautiful statue. He also controls the people around him without their awareness and makes them want to gain his approval.

“Born Again” will be produced by director Jin Hyung Wook and written by scriptwriter Jung Soo Mi. The drama is expected to premiere in April.

source

Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk Consider "Born Again"

photo1145155.jpg

Actors Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk could be in a drama.

According to some sources, Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk were said to be starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Born Again". YG Entertainment clarified, "They are considering it".

"Born Again" is about a dead detective, his lover and a serial killer who used to have a crush on her 32 years ago, being reborn into a prosecutor, an archaeologist and a medical student.

Jang Ki-yong was offered the role of Kim Soo-hyeok, an archaeologist who was a detective named Cha Hyeong-bin in 1986. Lee Soo-hyuk is considering the role of Cheon Jong-beom, a medical student who used to be a serial killer in 1986.

"Born Again" is directed by Jin Hyeong-wook, written by Jung Soo-mi, and features Jang Ki-yong, Lee Soo-hyuk. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/04~Upcoming, on KBS.

source