Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

“Lucky Romance” Rises In Ratings And Popularity

Lucky-Romance-Poster-2.jpg

On June 16, ratings research company Nielsen Korea revealed that the June 15 episode of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Lucky Romance” reach 9.8 percent ratings. This is a 0.9 percent increase from their previous episode.

Last week, the drama placed first place in ratings and is continuing to hold their spot.

The latest episode, which was episode 7, featured a special series of events between leads Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol. Since the episode ended with quite a cliffhanger, ratings for the next episode are expected to be higher and surpass 10 percent. As various romances in the drama are developing, more viewers are getting invested and interested resulting in higher ratings and increased popularity.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Entertainer” recorded 7.5 percent ratings while KBS 2TV’s “Master: God of Noodles” received 6.9 percent ratings respectively.

“Lucky Romance” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC.

Source: Our very own Soompi !

TWRejKR.png

It came in first place in the ratings battle, 9.8% tuned in live compared to the 8.9% of the previous ep! That means 118, 141 more households tuned in live, and it's so close to double digits! 

Unfortunately it went down for ep 8 though : /

kDqYAnJ.png

went down by 1.2%, so 141,224 households didn't tune in live  : / But at least the other dramas are about the same, it must be a rough season for dramas~

I hope Lucky Romance will break double digits soon! I need our pretty boy in a lead role !!!!!

LUCKY ROMANCE FIGHTING!

tumblr_o7q2m7eOXa1rophboo1_r2_100.png

Source: AGB Nielsen

On 5/25/2016 at 10:38 AM, yoojinwoo said:

BTW if any of you silent lurkers want this drama to do well in ratings but you don't live in South Korea don't worry! There's a way you can contribute to them !

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx 

You have to register for an account, the tutorial is here. I did it and it didn't take v long, maybe 10 minutes or less? and ofc it's all worth it if it means it'll do well in ratings ^ _ ^

It airs at 10pm South Korea time, so about 3 hours and a bit from now~

Another link is  http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html

looks like our SooHyukSoo gets ample screentime so I'm happy ^ _ ^

!!! Next ep starts soon ! Remember to contribute to ratings so our pretty boy SooHyukSoo can get a lead role!

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH another video !

Dated June 14th? eeeyyyy~ he's takin them and hiding them for ages ¬_¬

Spoiler

also SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN UPDATING THE THREAD AS MUCH AS I USED TO!!

i haven't abandoned it I swear lol, just computer issues  a g a i n

don't worry, will be fixed real soon~

• Like 1

aaah of course how could I forget to post this!

our TALL boy with his Lucky Romance co-stars~

did you know he's only 1cm taller than Ryu Jun Yeol? I was so surprised....I thought there was a much bigger height gap betweeen tthe two....

maybe b/c his head is so tiny it makes him look much much taller lol

• Like 1

those damn deceptive play icons....

i thought they were both videos lmao they're not

he looks SO pretty in those pics, he's so pretty on camera omonaaaa (´∀`)♡

also! chillin with his best m8 GD again!

another cute bromance~~~ I wonder where they are?

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't come online for ONE DAY and SO MUCH HAPPENS

일단: CONGRATS FOR WINNING BEST HISTORICAL DRAMA

and thank you @irilight for posting the news!!!

Secondly!:

our handsome man posted a selfie looking dapper b/c he went to Big Bang's movie premiere!

askdjfhkasdfh his voice  (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡

and @Niel2804 LOLLLLLLLLLLL

and thanks for posting!!!! I hope we see more BTS vids from them both hahaha

I saw Ryu Jun Yeol posted a vid from BTS!

and I saw some more! I'll go look for them!  it's been too long since I last updated this thread

• Like 1

ahahahaha our king of accidental cameos on variety shows~

last time it was 1 Night 2 Days, now it's Infinite Challenge!

however, please guest on them forreal soooooonnnnn~~~

also! some more beautiful artwork from xilver lee!

he's posted their artwork so many times.....aah so lucky I should learn how to draw him too~

when my computer is properly fixed and my photoshop up and running you just wait!!!! I'm going to make a piece that will definitely get acknowledged!

• Like 1

lmao same....

he's also uploaded another old photo

Gwi was SUCH a good look ononaaaaa  (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡  i can't use that emoticon enough with him  (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ (´∀`)♡ so handsome~~~

EDIT: and ANOTHER update

not a deceptive play icon this time!!! It's really a video this time lol

• Like 1

OMONA

this is by far my FAVOURITE selfie he's uploaded in a LONG TIME

his caption says "Sorry but it's a bit blurry" and yet you are still so handsome!!! even severe blur cannot hide such sharp features (´∀`)♡

• Like 1

ALSO lots of pictures of our handsome solder boy from the Big Bang premiere ! :::

BSasfAW.png

7ekMGu4.jpg

tQBUzTA.png

kAUruY2.png

Spoiler

SwjsOND.png

AMedKi2.png

aah this outfit reminds me of a good movie called 'The Fall' w/ Lee Pace in it omona could you imagine our Soo Hyuk Soo playing a role like that ?? 

giphy.gif

w/ the eyeliner and everything??? I WOULD DIE

• Like 1

if any of you are impatient at how irregularly I update this thread now my computer is broke, trust me there is no one more impatient than me ( ب_ب )

ANYWAY some more beautiful pics are out !!!

9hPrQZs.png

ivBjU1e.jpg

Spoiler

tq69zmN.jpg

xLS7ctQ.jpg

MBNoYfg.jpg

09crSHt.jpg

looking like an angel in white ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

as well as....slightly bored....lol

• Like 1

And some more pics !!!!!!!!!!!

does no one else think he seems a little like Choi Chan Gyu here??

q8oPxvZ.jpg

i think it's the dopey expression hahahaha

gfuU1EI.png

B4P9FAV.png

Spoiler

L0ZJNog.png

qhYYKqS.png

i LOVE this look on him !!!

Also di dyou guys see what was written on the back of his shirt

2Xn8WE6.png

LOVE ME OR LEAVE

don't need to tell me twice ! (´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡

• Like 1