Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

And some handsome pics from the presscon

VDana3F.jpg

he really hates doing the heart sign lol but he was told to do it so many times!

Q4ViHsc.jpg

PNoNSvg.jpg

Spoiler

IHLIXRP.jpg

Dpz195N.jpg

kGUFgYm.jpg

is it me or does he really look like a dork in those last two pictures somehow

he's channeling ~Choi Chan Gyu~ somehow lmao

J78kwIw.jpg

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/photo/201605/974232_234369_2338.jpg

tumblr_o7q0seS8QL1rophboo1_400.jpg

XqdsL5a.jpgHw3aJid.jpg

ma5Klc7.jpg

and ofc our selfie king had to take one with the cast~

rzRJIW1.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160525

hope he uploads it soon  ^ o ^

tumblr_o7q2m7eOXa1rophboo1_r2_100.png

tumblr_o7q0xnsCQ11rophboo1_540.jpg

LUCKY ROMANCE FIGHTING!

• Like 1

BTW if any of you silent lurkers want this drama to do well in ratings but you don't live in South Korea don't worry! There's a way you can contribute to them !

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx 

You have to register for an account, the tutorial is here. I did it and it didn't take v long, maybe 10 minutes or less? and ofc it's all worth it if it means it'll do well in ratings ^ _ ^

It airs at 10pm South Korea time, so about 3 hours and a bit from now~

Another link is  http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html

and here's the  l o n g  preview I mentioned before, filled with footage we haven't seen yet

looks like our SooHyukSoo gets ample screentime so I'm happy ^ _ ^

OK the stream just ended, I'm glad I caught on time lmfao he provided NO WARNING WHATSOEVER it was just suddenly there! 

Theystreamed for about 20 minutes, so now we just have to wait for English subs ^ o ^

I'm really curious to know where they were b/c it looked like a house, and not to be ~creepy~ or anything but I'm curious to know how they live lol

I wonder if they mention it at the beginning, b/c I missed like, the first 3 minutes or so : O

!!! OK! I live streamed ep 1 and I like it, there's something about the 'atmosphere' that I really like but idk how to explain it, you'll know when you watch it maybe~

our SooHyukSoo only had a small amount of screentime in this ep, but it was an introduction and he's got LOADS more coming, they mentioned something about a scandal?

Also he spoke English! "~Trust me~"  (´∀`)♡

And he looked v handsome, it's worth watching the entire ep for him~

however

5 hours ago, yoojinwoo said:

WE asdgasdg.png?w=660  GON asdgasdg.png?w=660  GET asdgasdg.png?w=660  AN asdgasdg.png?w=660  ABS asdgasdg.png?w=660  SCENE asdgasdg.png?w=660  TODAY

WE DID NOT ( ︶︿︶)

but good news is we can look forward to that in later eps for sure

it's 2:40am and he's still updating instagram 

GO TO SLEEP YOU NEED IT

and his comment is: I'm sorry. Next time I'll talk to you first.  While broadcasting on Vapp manager didn't know what I was doing...

EDIT: lol his manager responded in the comments with

hjfjd1.png?w=660

this ㅠㅠ is the crying face in Korean ㅠㅠ lmao

and then our SooHyukSoo replied

hjfjd.png?w=660

"why did you comment here? Sleep tight quickly"

• Like 1

! and another selfie ! this time with his Model Avenger friend Kim Young Kwang

he says: Is there...no sun? None? None at all? -sun emoji-

since he put apostrophe's but used as quotation marks maybe it was Young Kwang that said it

Today has been such a busy day for Soo Hyuk fans !

and himself ofc

he uploaded more pretty photos~

and finally at 4am he says goodnight

aaah....I'm trying to do a Mandarin exam atm...and I can't concentrate b/c of him ! There's too much happening today...

I'm so happy ! Lucky Romance was the number 1 search on both Daum and Naver

CjUbT6mUkAAN4JD.jpg

it was like that for like an ENTIRE hour

also, the ratings were high! 

asfadfa.png?w=990

10.3%! Which for a first episode is really good.

I know that low ratings don't mean a drama is bad, and good ratings don't mean a drama is good, but they're still important for his career. If a drama that our SooHyukSoo is in gets high ratings he might get a lead offer after this as well as CF deals : O

Let's hope it hits 20%!

Drama “Lucky Romance” Kicks Off With High Viewership Ratings

Lucky-Romance-Ryu-Jun-Yeol-Hwang-Jung-Eu

According to TV viewership research company, Nielsen Korea, the first episode of MBC’s “Lucky Romance,” which aired on May 25, recorded a 10.3 percent viewership rating in the nation, giving the new drama a feel-good start.

In comparison, previous Wednesday-Thursday-drama, “Goodbye Mr. Black,” had a 3.9 percent viewership rating for its first episode and a 9.9 percent viewership rating for its last episode.

On the same day, rival drama SBS “Entertainer” fell 0.2 percent in viewership for a 7.5 percent rating, and KBS2′s “Master: God of Noodles” increased by 0.2 percent in viewership for a 6.8 percent rating. Despite only being the first episode, “Lucky Romance” easily topped all the other Wednesday-Thursday dramas.

“Lucky Romance” is based on a popular webtoon of the same title written by Kim Dal Nim. The romantic comedy revolves around Shim Bo Nui (played by Hwang Jung Eum), who believes in superstitions, and Jae Soo Ho, who is a video-game CEO (played by Ryu Jun Yeol).

Source (1) + Soompi

uwaah his Japanese fans are always able to do so much for him *o*

sent a rice wreath to him yesterday to support him, they send food trucks regularly and now they send birthday presents : O

He says: "It's still early, it's not my birthday yet. I come home to this after shooting...thank you!"

I wish we could do something for him, maybe this time next year when this thread is more active b/c he's finally got the main lead role in a drama (fingers crossed lol) and we can organise something haha

ahaha he got caught taking that one

Spoiler

so where's this one opppaaaa

looks like ur taking a selfie; upload it

he looked VERY handsome that day, doesn't this look like something out of a magazine photoshoot? like when they have candid shot as the concept

I probably sound really emotionless with my updates today b/c I just had a 6 hour Chinese exam and I can't read or write it to save my life

but make no mistake I am VERY HAPPY WHEN HE UPLOADS SELFIES AND VIDEOS

and tomorrow I am definitely going to upload that old interview I translated! I've been v busy lately and haven't been able to upload it : O

and maybe I'll try my hand at giffing too~ I've always wanted to try it : D

SO EXPECT LOTS OF NEW CONTENT !!!

the ratings are out, they have fallen slightly, but are still in the lead over the other dramas!

afgagasdg.png?w=990

It fell by 1.6% to 8.7%,  1,182,709 households, compared to the first episode which had 1,401,017 households, means that 218, 308 households didn't tune in live (maybe watching it online later instead? or maybe just disappointed with the first ep so dropped the drama)

Entertainer got 8.6% and God of Noodles got 8%, so even though it fell slightly it's still in the lead

I said this in the other thread but:

Nothing to worry about so far, it's quite common for a second episode to have a bit of a dip in ratings. In my opinion, ratings usually represent how people felt towards the previous ep. So, if people were bored by the pacing or something in the first ep they might not be all that motivated to tune in for the second and watch it whenever online instead, but the second ep was SO GOOD, so maybe they then tune in to the third ep, and then the ratings rise~

Source: AGB Nielson

tumblr_o7q2m7eOXa1rophboo1_r2_100.png

Lucky Romance FIGHTING!

• Like 1

he uploaded some more pics today, sorry took some time to translate : O

he says: Hurray Piki

The picture itself says "If a bird of prey became human, surely it would have a face like this"

"Good-looking bird-type....birds of prey....long live the handsome Lee Soo Hyuk"

( 만세  can mean either 'hurray' or 'long live', it's just that kind of expression)

And then he uploaded this

He says: yeah I'm like, okay I think

The picture itself says: A few days ago, drama <Lucky Romance> had a presscon. Lee Soo Hyuk, you                                                         haven't changed at all. You are a bit handsome, are you okay you handsome thing?

---

lmfao who is writing this, is this an article somewhere?

• Like 1