Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

kyaaaa!!!!!mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474 thank you so much @NestleKIMY chingu for update the Neighborhood Hero

when they will start shooting for this drama ??mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474

btw,i always visited your playground.

No problem Chingu!

AsianWiki says that they'll start shooting this October! Hope LSH had already gotten enough rest. It hasn't been a month since TSWWTN ended. So I hope he's all pumped up now and ready for this one! *or he doesn't really have a choice*

We'll get to see him soon in the small screen by early 2016. But they haven't released the exact date or OCN time slot yet. And even LSH's character description isn't out. :( But it's still early in the production so I have nothing to worry about ;)

Coz TSWWTN practically killed them with their shooting schedules. They had to rush filming every week which was CRAZY! 

I know it took them FOREVER to finalize the casting and their leads were sent to the hospital during the early parts of the production but that doesn't excuse the crappy editing the show had... You just gotta hand it over to the 2 gorgeous vamps for carrying the whole drama!

But LSH didn't even had a chance to kiss anyone in that show. GwiRyung frustrations!!! Even a freakin lustful neck bite didn't happen between them. asdaskjfkasdj 

*I just got so much feels about that show. There were a lot of things that needed improvement. But alas, what has happened already happened. 

Anyway, when you say "playground," are you referring to my Blog? It's pretty messy there. Hope you find your way. Haha! Thanks for visiting though B) 

• Like 2

Nokyaaaa!!!!!mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474 thank you so much @NestleKIMY chingu for update the Neighborhood Hero

when they will start shooting for this drama ??mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474

No problem Chingu!

AsianWiki says that they'll start shooting this October! Hope LSH had already gotten enough rest. It hasn't been a month since TSWWTN ended. So I hope he's all pumped up now and ready for this one! *or he doesn't really have a choice*

We'll get to see him soon in the small screen by early 2016. But they haven't released the exact date or OCN time slot yet. And even LSH's character description isn't out. :( But it's still early in the production so I have nothing to worry about ;)

Coz TSWWTN practically killed them with their shooting schedules. They had to rush filming every week which was CRAZY! 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

yes chingu i also hope he gets enough rest before shoot the drama,he's really love acting now and workaholic person..  I remember he ever said in previous interview that he want to be a great and success actor when he turned to 30 pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

I really hope he can play as a male lead in romcom drama and makes the drama daebak in korean.. *praying*crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

I also want see him kiss the girl but just do a light kiss and not too passionate please..  I gonna jealous to that girl..crazy-monkey-emoticon-179.gif?1292792425*fan girl mode* Kekekeke

• Like 2

LEE SOO HYUK JOINS ‘NEIGHBORHOOD’S HERO’

KAEDE JUN  | 23 September, 2015 at 21:45

josungha_parkshihoo_leesoohyuk.jpg?resiz

The cast is filling out for the OCN drama Neighborhood’s Hero, starring Park Shi Hooand Yuri. Recently, Lee Soo Hyuk (The Scholar Who Walks the Night) has joined the cast as well – as the aspiring cop who trains under Park Shi Hoo’s wings. This should be very interesting…

Just to recap: Park Shi Hoo plays Baek Shi Yoon, a former secret agent who retires by opening a small neighborhood bar and leads a quiet life. Yuri plays an aspiring writer who frequents the bar quite often, while Jo Sung Ha plays a level-headed homicide detective who also visits the bar. Yoon Tae Young (The Night Watchman’s Journal) plays a Korean-American who had a rough childhood and youth, and grew up to be a mobster. He’ll be the main enemy here. Jung Man Shik (Good Doctor, King 2 Hearts) also joined as an intelligence agent who used to work with Baek Shi Yoon back in the day.

Now Lee Soo Hyuk will join as Choi Chan Gyu, an aspiring police officer who works part time at the bar, and Baek Shi Yoon will end up training him to fight against evil. It’s an odd pairing, but it’s said that Park Shi Hoo, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Jo Sung Ha will be having a weird bromance of sorts. If that ends up being true, I think it will be really fun to watch because I would definitely like to see them stretch some comedy chops. Especially Lee Soo Hyuk, whom I have rarely seen in a true comedic role. I’d like to see them constantly hug things out.

choiyoonso_neighborhoodhero.jpg?resize=4

Twenty Again’s Choi Yoon So also recently confirmed that she’ll be playing black ops agent So Ahn who had a close sunbae-hoobae relationship with Shi Yoon. This is interesting because she’s not a very striking or formidable actress. I’ve seen her in Liar Gameand Twenty Again, and in each role she’s been pretty bland and barely memorable. So to have her play a bad-richard simmons secret agent reminds me of Im Soo Hyang in IRIS 2 – and that didn’t work out so well. With her and Yuri in the cast, it doesn’t feel like the show is getting good leading ladies. I would like to be happily surprised by their performances, but right now I think the male cast is stronger. No wonder there is so much focus on a bromance between Jo Sung Ha, Park Shi Hoo, and Lee Soo Hyuk.

Neighborhood’s Hero is set to air sometime early next year on OCN.

Source: news1osen,

Article Translation: kaedejun

• Like 3

I've just finished my exams this week,and im so happy right now, our hyukie is doing well, but I just cant waiting anymore, almost 3 months to go ToT I keep searching for his news crazily everywhere everyday :rolleyes::phew: it make me so melting to image how will our hyukie on screen with police uniform :phew:

Edited by MeiYingg
  • Like 3

@MeiYingg I'm glad your exams are over! Hope to see him in a police uniform too. Well he did Runway Cop last time though...

But I guess he isn't a police yet in Neighborhood's Hero coz he was described as someone who wants to be a cop but is stuck working part-time at Park Shi Hoo's bar. So that's why he gets to be mentored under his wing and tries to address the unnoticed crimes by the police in their neighborhood.  

I think I'm more excited to see him do some bromance action comedy scenes in this one. :w00t: I quote from the recent article: "it’s said that Park Shi Hoo, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Jo Sung Ha will be having a weird bromance of sorts."  I can't believe bromance feels are coming back! It's Vampire Idol/White Christmas/Style Log all over again! Hehe  B)

VAMPIRE IDOL

tumblr_mod2i7qzDm1s6hbjvo3_400.giftumblr_mod2i7qzDm1s6hbjvo2_400.giftumblr_mod2i7qzDm1s6hbjvo4_400.gif

cr: tardisewho

WHITE CHRISTMAS

tumblr_mni5wbq0ne1s6hbjvo1_400.gif

cr: tardisewho

STYLE LOG

tumblr_inline_nuxr6eg6JV1qdk734_500.giftumblr_mwpbcrRKc71r9xirmo2_500.gif

Cr: smsisita

@einYoshiChan I'm taking back what I said about Yuri. I'm jumping on to the bromance ship in this series. Haha!

Edited by NestleKIMY
gif added
  • Like 4

@MeiYingg I'm glad your exams are over! Hope to see him in a police uniform too. Well he did Runway Cop last time though...

But I guess he isn't a police yet in Neighborhood's Hero coz he was described as someone who wants to be a cop but is stuck working part-time at Park Shi Hoo's bar. So that's why he gets to be mentored under his wing and tries to address the unnoticed crimes by the police in their neighborhood.  

I think I'm more excited to see him do some bromance action comedy scenes in this one. :w00t: I quote from the recent article: "it’s said that Park Shi Hoo, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Jo Sung Ha will be having a weird bromance of sorts."  I can't believe bromance feels are coming back! It's Vampire Idol/White Christmas/Style Log all over again! Hehe  B)

VAMPIRE IDOL

Hidden Content

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Hidden Content

STYLE LOG

Hidden Content

@einYoshiChan I'm taking back what I said about Yuri. I'm jumping on to the bromance ship in this series. Haha!

u are right chingu, he doesn't need a girl for romance scene in drama..having a bromance are totally enough for us because he so cute when he was with his close friend.. cant wait.. cant wait to see him with police uniform wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

• Like 3

150930 Lee Soo Hyuk IG Update

Should I assume that Hong Junsung is the one responsible for his CRAZY hairstyle today? He just had to have his huge glasses and mask too!!! AAAACCCKKK!!! What in the world is this???

GD gave him a gift!!! Is it a matching pair with his?

G-Dragon Gives Good Friend Lee Soo Hyuk a Fabulous Gift

ck525   September 30, 2015

Lee-Soo-Hyuk-Gdragon-800x450.png

Lee Soo Hyuk and G-Dragon have proven themselves to be #friendshipgoals.

On September 30, Lee Soo Hyuk posted a picture on his Instagram with the captions, “THANKS GD!”

In the revealed image, shoes from G-Dragon can be seen. These two pairs are a product of G-Dragon’s collaboration with Zanotti. The shoes reflect its designer; they’re shiny, sleek, and fashionable. G-Dragon reconfirmed his close friendship with Lee Soo Hyuk through his personal gift.

lee-soo-hyuk-gd.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Soo Hyuk will be starring in the OCN drama “Neighborhood Hero” as Choi Chan Kyu, a man who constantly fails the police officer exam.

BIGBANG held a concert at Taiwan’s Taipei Arena from September 24 to 27. Their “MADE” tour will go on until next year, touring 15 countries for around 70 concerts in order to meet 1,400,000 fans.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2

VAMPIRE IDOL

Hidden Content

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Hidden Content

STYLE LOG

Hidden Content

u are right chingu, he doesn't need a girl for romance scene in drama..having a bromance are totally enough for us because he so cute when he was with his close friend.. cant wait.. cant wait to see him with police uniform

Hahahahaha..just bromance ok.Dont try put him under weird of forbidden relationship..andwaee..not allowed..kikikikiki....

Lee Soo Hyuk Update

151004 IG Post

tumblr_nvnocp5O591uv7fjyo1_540.png

He says "good night" often nowadays...

151005 IG Posts

This is just TOO CUTE! And his choice of song is :wub:  They should try making him a "self-balancing 2 wheel electric transporter" / hoverboard endorser. He's just having fun here and most IG comments are saying that they also want one! Haha!

For some reason, he posted each and every photo of himself in the latest October issue of InStyle Magazine :blink:

Should I now be convinced to buy a magazine of my own?!? :huh:

151006 Lee Soo Hyuk Update 

tumblr_nvswxrbTXU1qex9y1o1_500.jpg

Mr. P - “동네의영웅"첫촬영 2015. 10. 6.  ‘최 찬 규’

Translation: Mr. P - "Neighborhood's Hero" first filming day 2015.10.6. ' Choi Chan Gyoo 

Seems like they're already starting to shoot for Neighborhood Hero...

-동네의 영웅- '최찬규' aka 짠규 

Mr. Google Translate says:  Local hero - ' choechangyu ' aka jjangyu 

"Neighborhood's Hero - Choi Chan Gyoo aka Jjangyu"

그러니까말좀예쁘게해 

Mr. Google Translate says:  So something.- pretty

(O_o) Okey, how do I make sense of that translation?!? He's gorgeous! Period!

Trans: So please speak nicely

Is today another picspam today? Seriously, this guy has been a blessing by posting frequently about himself  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

tumblr_nvsxasj6sx1qex9y1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvsxasj6sx1qex9y1o2_400.jpg

tumblr_nvsxasj6sx1qex9y1o3_400.jpg 

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o2_400.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o3_540.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o5_400.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o6_400.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o7_400.jpg

tumblr_nvuudq0OW71qex9y1o8_400.jpg

tumblr_nvw0bmTFxQ1uv7fjyo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nvw0bmTFxQ1uv7fjyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nvw0bmTFxQ1uv7fjyo5_400.jpg

tumblr_nvw0bmTFxQ1uv7fjyo4_400.jpg

tumblr_nvw0bmTFxQ1uv7fjyo3_400.jpg

tumblr_nvvzzuYz2e1uv7fjyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvvzzuYz2e1uv7fjyo2_500.jpg

Cr:  onesoohyukpls, soo-hyuk-syndrome

• Like 2

kyaaaa!!!!!mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474 thank you so much @NestleKIMY chingu for update the Neighborhood Hero Script Reading..wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

i also hope he can get a girl.. *ehem,my pervy mind really want see his kiss style* love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512mianhaeyo..mianhaeyo..hihihishy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

There you have a little bit of his kissing style *0*

tumblr_nh0yhaW4Eg1r5c02zo1_500.gif

tumblr_njn0bs6qIT1syqxe8o2_500.gif

Edited by spacebound_stv
  • Like 2