Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

• 2 weeks later...

2.21.2015I think this is the one that he IGd about... if so Harper's Bazaar March 2015? Anyways, hot:)  Also that'll be good bye Kim Joon, HELLO super fashion model Soo Hyuk! Take that Kim Ilri!!!^^tumblr_nk4ew41AiT1s3dngxo1_1280_zpsyaczz

Incheon Airport, going to Hawaii for a photoshoot for Marie Claire. Kim Young Kwang went too:) Love it when model chingus are together^^2.22. 2015
These are my favorite ones. The one by "Osen" shows an interesting side of his hidden treasures ^_~, pardon the perv thoughts:)He does like those boots... ^^ Bottega Veneta Shadow Buffalo leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ( Bottega Veneta ) $770!!!
Quite an inspiration how he can fit in his carry on stuff in that just small backpack.  Love the styling here, simple, casual but chic. Of course, it helps a lot that LSH is wearing it:)  One of the things I love about fAngirling LSH, besides the obvious^^, is that he inspires me to give an eff about my appearance--- clothes/abs workout.
B-cX4d2CcAABe1v_zpstulz640a.jpg44dfa219ebc4b7451899c214cbfc1e178a821528e3c1c01373f08202179fe43d4ffbfbedab641b28

B-cX4d0CIAAFJ1b_zpsjbyh18iz.jpgB-cYU-SCEAAUXS5_zpse0wt5ebb.jpg

Announced 2.19.2015
  I am far away from Thailand, haven't updated my passport, have work...but I am sooooo tempted to go:) For one, LSH is just on the verge of super popularity ( I hope and believe); and from a cost-perspective, the prices here are affordable^^ Also, would be nice to go to TH for the spicy food, massage, temples, and what-not!
Anyway, jealous of Thai fans ^^
tumblr_njz2h4xaGz1sm1xr7o1_1280_zpsq6egb

@mabelle147
I am female, but want abs like his^^
Not sure about whether it'll technically be his first fan meeting outside of SK, I think so.  The HK event from last year appears to be him attending an event.

@ascsp yeah, ♡♡♡♡♡♡ LSH, posting here is my outlet^^

22 hrs ago.he posted on IG his fab Elle picture:).will update this tomorrow when i.wake up.

2.23.2015 He uploaded this on his IG, which is from March ELLE 2015
B-kiGdQUEAEZrZ6_zps5e3uoico.jpg

Then on 2.24. 2015, Korean news portals came out with News about him, the picture below was used on one of the articles. I used google translate. I think most were waxing poetic about LSH being Kim Joon. The other one was announcing that he is the special guest for this year's Japan-Korea Friendship Festival which will be held in Shibuya Hall, Tokyo on April 5. This news made me squee^^...this is HUGE, other actors that were previously invited to this event were Kim Nam Gil, Jung Ilwoo, and Ji Chang Wook.  I totally love this news because this means that LSH will now appear in Japanese Korean Hallyu fanmags which I can read:)
201502231412777501_54eab934c3728_zps7cws

Then these came out...the first pics of LSH and KYK in Hawaii:) Prays for the abs shots to come out soon!!!!B-mRWVTUcAANZHh_zpso6iwju6f.jpg
B-mRWVTUEAA85Rf_zpswxsp2uki.jpg

Also Chinese fans took pics of him in Hawaii. 

On another page on soompi...IDK, I think it is ok to post here, right? 
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/23/lee-soo-hyuk-talks-about-his-career-ambitions-in-pictorial-for-elle/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr&utm_campaign=lee-soo-hyuk-talks-about-his-career-ambitions-in-pictorial-for-elle

will be featured in the March edition of Elle magazine through a pictorial and interview. He talks about his aspirations for his acting career and how his body is different from his modeling days.

While he began his career as a model. Lee Soo Hyuk is now acting in television and films. His body has changed significantly from his modeling days, as he has gained weight and has put on some muscle. Regarding this change, he shares, “Gaining weight can make me look more ordinary, and I think that will give me more opportunities to play a variety of roles.”

Lee Soo Hyuk is enjoying a growing presence as an actor and recently wrapped up his role as carpenter Kim Joon in tvN’s “Valid Love.” In “Valid Love,” he played a character who is in love with a married woman. It could have been a character who was easy to hate, but he was able to portray the character sympathetically.

He describes the hard-work he put into the character of Kim Joon. “Out of all my previous works, I had the most scenes in this project. As he was a character with deep emotions, I had to be focused so it was difficult at times.”

He says that he’s known what direction he wants to go in life but was never ambitious about the rate at which he was going. However, he is now becoming more ambitious. “I’ve developed a greed and even impatience now. As I experience good results, I have confidence in and enjoy my work. I want to keep doing it.”

I really like the close up, very soft, intense, lovely expression! It reminds me of a certain lonely, sad, big bad one.. Sorry, I will be alone in the corner, crying out my carpentry nostalgia for a while...

Guest snklgs

He posted in ENGLISH :)  IDK, was he sad that it was his last day in Hawaii? Or was he feeling trendy in monochrome???  
The greatest thing about his recent flurry of activity on instagram is that it feels that he is responding to his growing legion of fans^^

B-5z89-UwAAeWCE_zpswxvuxqqf.jpg

B-5wvq8U4AE_k0p_zpso46jrxv6.jpg

B-5wvq7U8AA7ciW_zpsuggwyvyd.jpg

Guest snklgs

@sooyoungdaebak yeah Tumblr fans have been gifng and screencapping it to death^^ I personally like the part where he positions his tongue towards his palate;)

Btw, nice to see u here :x

Guest snklgs

@sooyoungdaebak nice to see u here :x yeah, it is hawt Ness overload ;) oops I said that already ...lol...he is just super chili, jalapeno, siracha