Quantcast
Guest suejinners

Lee Soo Hyuk 이혁수

Guest snklgs

Finished watching all the Playboyz B-) :x sections of Style Log. Amazing ! I really loved:

1. Fashion King Soo Hyuk during Seoul Fashion Week. Lol about his comment that JH wouldn't have dared talk to him before.Also lol when he got pissed at JH in the van coz JH called him to say he was late. Also very insightful when the female designer.commented on how happy she was that finally he acknowledged her after all those years.

2. Barista making Long Blacks ^^

3. Okinawa abs

Love how he picks on Jong Hyun. WatchING SL though makes me sad about my closet:) and learn the value of fitting^^. LSH also is pretty intimidating with his picky fashion sense and wicked sense of humor.

Guest snklgs

He's posting more on instagram.and gaining followers at a fast rate.

Guest snklgs

Oh cool some activity on this thread:)
Hi @uhnny^^
@mabelle147  OMG! I can not count anymore how many times I've watched that^^  I want a Soo Hyuk 99 Shirt so bad...:)

Here are some of my favorite LSH pics
9215c8c3jw1e334l3fwhvj_zpsl1ob4ouo.jpg

sSgXCDg_zpshpqkdrch.jpg

c2f7ff56jw1e56r8d3zf4j218g0tnn3j_zps2map

Guest snklgs

Ok, so I have rewatched Valid Love countless times already...ditto Style Log and Vampire Idol.  Not sure which one  to watch first Shark or Tree With Deep Roots... Which one is more Soohyuklicious?

Guest snklgs

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I really, really love this pic. I guess it is a candid shot of them just walking? 
leesoohyuk_kimwoobin_zpskj5njkrc.jpg

This was posted by LSH's then-manager on instagram ( ?)..a couple of years back
60596754_zpsyt1cus47.jpg

Guest uhnny

@snklgs :-h helloooooo~! It's nice to see you here! :D
It's really cute to see LSH having fun being on Valid Love. He's posting lots of BTS on his IG no? It's adorable. I haven't seen him post the same way during High School King (maybe he was still adjusting or he wasn't that close with the other actors?) I only saw him on High School King but I can already notice the improvement in his acting. I hope he gets more acting projects so he continues to improve. :)

Guest snklgs

@uhnny  hello too :-h   Yeah, I'm so glad he is updating his IG.  It is amazing how fast he gained followers in just a couple of weeks.  I was also looking at the like and comment count on his previous IG posts...very obvious how being KJ has increased his popularity.   
Agree with you about his acting. Even in ep 3-4, he was a bit awkward; but the recent ones where KJ was waiting for Ilri and when he stormed into the Jang house....that was no longer LSH there...but KJ^^
I don't know how I can survive after next week...missing KJ already=((

Guest snklgs

I posted this also on the Valid Love Forum. Basically, I trimmed and deleted the non-KJ speaking parts. Sorry UTW^^

Guest uhnny

snklgs said: @uhnny  hello too :-h   Yeah, I'm so glad he is updating his IG.  It is amazing how fast he gained followers in just a couple of weeks.  I was also looking at the like and comment count on his previous IG posts...very obvious how being KJ has increased his popularity.   
Agree with you about his acting. Even in ep 3-4, he was a bit awkward; but the recent ones where KJ was waiting for Ilri and when he stormed into the Jang house....that was no longer LSH there...but KJ^^
I don't know how I can survive after next week...missing KJ already=((

Guest snklgs

@uhnny I too like Ilri got hooked after episode 3^^ shirtless KJ ruined my life. Although I've known of him before, but I didn't really obsess about him until VL. Since then i have been binge watching his past work.I like him now that he fleshed out compared to when he was skinny.

Yeah , I only watched ep 17 &18 once coz it was too sad to see KJ sad, but LSH was superb acting wise.

Agree that he is no longer model Soo Hyuk , but Kim Joon. Super model Soo Hyuk would've banged her by episode 4 and moved on by then;)

I think he also learned a lot from UTW. For his next drama, I hope he gets a second lead role in a major drama, something like a procedural without necessarily having a love line, that has high.ratings or lead in cable or awesome independent movie with a high.buzz factor.

Guest snklgs

Ok, VL has ended. I am depressed with the ending. But super impressed by LSH. He was really awesome in the last 2 episodes. Having said that, I hope he gets a lot of offers for great roles in the near future. I am also excited for the interviews that usually come out after drama.
....ok, I now need to dose myself with Silly-but-cute Style Log episodes to cure my sadness from watching the last episode of Valid Love. 

@snklgs ohh yes thanks for the tip.. I'm gonna do that as well.. I am disappointed with KJ ending in the drama. 
Kimmoksu nim and VL fans probably already saw this and we have went  =P~
Daaang you LSH.. you make me go crazzyyyy

Guest snklgs

@magushsilence  Yeah! He's one fine hawt piece of man with that incredibly sexy voice.
Although I like watching it, the music reminds me of how the ending sucked for Kim Joon.  I really feel as sad as he looked like in the last couple of episodes. 
need to watch more half-naked LSH videos

Guest snklgs

Easing back into his model self after being Kim Joon...
LSH going to an event held by a SK sports fashion brand last Feb 5.
EXR Excelerate Night

201502052131333710_1_zpsragulunp.jpg

201502052113131118_1_zpswrrz3tlw.jpg

05847928_zpspm2u4mhh.jpg

Guest snklgs

Feb 7, 20155pm, Seoul
LSH visiting the Noir Larmes store.  Getting back more and more into his model self:) 
They have awesome leather jackets^^ Want one :D

Last pic is the one Noir Larmes posted on their Facebook announcing LSH's visit.
B9O3rM6CcAA2_FD_zpsquwkq63s.jpg

B9O3rNPCYAAelGe_zpshorfg4v1.jpg

10986946_423668151129795_13524348798561210959348_423202084509735_294369849850467P