Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

151013 Lee Soo Hyuk IG Update

151013 Lee Soo Hyuk Instagram Update: 촬영가려고기다리다가, 유본이보고싶어져서…  WWW.LEEHYUKSOO.COM @leehyuksoo_com

Trans: While waiting to go shooting, I missed YooBon*, so… WWW.LEEHYUKSOO.COM @leehyuksoo_com

151013 Lee Soo Hyuk Instagram Update: 현실은 ‘짠규’  2015.10.13.

Trans: In reality, it’s “JjanGyu”  2015.10.13

151013 Lee Soo Hyuk Instagram Update: 어디서든잘자는'짠규'의매력.

Trans: The charm of JjanGyu who can sleep well anywhere

Trans Credits to: onesoohyukpls

The bromance trio begins for OCN spy-action drama Neighborhood Hero

by javabeans | October 12, 2015 | 101 Comments

neighborhoodhero5.jpeg

Ooh, here’s our first look at upcoming cable action drama Neighborhood Hero, which held its first shoots on October 6 and has now released the stills. The drama comes fromChuno and Basketball PD Kwak Jung-hwan, and since he’s a director with a strong sense of style, I’m curious to see if working for OCN will allow him more opportunity to showcase his creativity. The cable station allows a lot more latitude with grit and darkness than the other stations, which works well with its genre and action bent.

Full article: Dramabeans

Soo Hyuk related pictures

neighborhoodhero3.jpeg

neighborhoodhero4.jpeg

Hi @adikkeluangman Chingu! Thanks for the reminder. I already changed it.

Edited by NestleKIMY
Copyright stuffzz

151018 Lee Soo Hyuk IG Update

Picture caption Translation

#5: Cold-hearted sexy(ness)

Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kim Nam Gil

Cr: onesoohyukpls

BIGBANG's TOP replies to Lee Soo Hyuk's IG post

Other translation:

151018 TOP Commented on Lee Soo Hyuk’s IG Post

T.O.P: What? Why am I included~~?
SooHyuk: Don’t know. When are you coming over?

(Picture Trans) The cold sexy. Lee Soo Hyuk, T.O.P, Kim Nam Gil etc. 
Translated by: aboutbigbang

Friendship goals! These two! I swear!

Lee Soo Hyuk asking when TOP's coming over to his house is.... ajdakjhdkfhlksdjflk 

Bromance feels are in the air! 

kyaaaa!!!!!mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474 thank you so much @NestleKIMY chingu for update the Neighborhood Hero Script Reading..wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

i also hope he can get a girl.. *ehem,my pervy mind really want see his kiss style* love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512mianhaeyo..mianhaeyo..hihihishy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

when they will start shooting for this drama ??mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474

btw,i always visited your playground.

There you have a little bit of his kissing style *0*

omooooo!!!!mouse-girl-emoticon-45.gif?1292795476

very smooth and gentle kiss (i wish i was that girl)..mouse-girl-emoticon-15.gif?1292795468

thank you chingu

tumblr_nwmie0KWts1qex9y1o1_1280.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk and Shim Changmin for KNTV Magazine

KNTV is the Japanese TV station that will be broadcasting Scholar Who Walks the Night, obviously in Japan.

This is the first international premier of the drama. Last news was that it'll be aired this winter season

tumblr_nu55bfAQUg1ucmkkzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nu55bfAQUg1ucmkkzo2_540.jpg

• Like 1

Lee Soo Hyuk Talks About G-Dragon’s Personality and Fashion Sense

Lee Soo Hyuk Talks About G-Dragon’s Personality and Fashion Sense

Model and actor Lee Soo Hyuk had some nice things to say about his good friend G-Dragon.

During a recent online Chinese interview, Lee Soo Hyuk talked about his related search words that comes up with his name, including G-Dragon.

When asked about him, the star said, “It’s been a while since I’ve known Jiyong (G-Dragon). I’ve known him since his trainee days and I’ve watched him train from the side. He’s a really cool friend who I can learn a lot from.”

Lee Soo Hyuk also commented about G-Dragon’s fashion, saying, “He has a salient taste in fashion and he has swag. Unfortunately, my fashion sense is not up to par with his.”

lee soo hyuk1

Source (1)

• Like 4