Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

Hi everyone!

Drop by to congratulate you guys for good acting of Soo Hyuk in Scholar WWTN...

and how can we resist him? he's got so much charms! even being as an evil vampire (which we should have hate him!)..

but No...... the fact, what happens.. is that we're falling in love with that devil vampire!! Omona.... tsk tsk tsk.....

how can we hate the vampire, if he's as handsome and adorable as Soo Hyuk?

Aish...

::phew:

• Like 1

Lee Soo-hyuk courted to join OCN’s Neighborhood Hero

by girlfriday | September 8, 2015

LeeSooHyuk2.jpg

Park Shi-hoo’s comeback drama Neighborhood Hero has an offer out to Lee Soo-hyuk (Scholar Who Walks the Night, Valid Love) to join the cast, and for now he’s in the “considering it” stage. The offer is reportedly for a leading role, but sadly there seem to be no details about what character he’s up to play. Based on his current performance as the villainous vamp in Scholar, baddie might be the obvious choice, but next to the rest of the cast members — Yoon Tae-young (Records of a Night Watchman), Jung Man-shik (Good Doctor), and Jo Sung-ha (Hwajeong) — I’m not so sure.

The neighborhood spy action drama comes from PD Kwak Jung-hwan (Chuno, Runaway Plan B, Basketball), and stars Park Shi-hoo as a former black ops spy who now lives a quiet life running a bar in his little neighborhood. The drama is about him finding a family among the locals, and becoming a true hero when he jumps into action to protect them.

One of the main characters is yet to be cast (perhaps this is Lee Soo-hyuk’s role, though that seems like an odd choice) — a neighborhood youth who wants to become a cop. Park Shi-hoo takes him under his wing and trains him to be a spy, and together they’ll fight the big evil. Girls’ Generation’s Yuri (Fashion King) is up to play the heroine, an aspiring writer who spends more time spying on her neighbors than writing.

I’m really enjoying Lee Soo-hyuk’s performance as the bad vamp right now in Scholar, because it seems like he’s letting go a little and learning to have fun with his acting, maybe for the first time. It’s an extreme character in an outrageous setting, but it’s so fun to see him just go for it anyway, and that makes me want to see him play more deliciously crazy villains.

Neighborhood Hero starts shooting in September for a broadcast early next year.

Via DongA

Translated New Source: Dramabeans

• Like 6

Cold-blooded vampire Lee Soo-hyeok was in love with Kim So-eun 2015/09/09 | 1462 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Sourc

photo631648.jpg

On the 19th episode of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Scholar Who Walks the Night', the fantasy romance among the guardian vampire Kim Seong-yeol, the bookseller, who disguised herself as a man, Jo Yang-seon, Crown Prince Lee Yoon, the evil vampire Gwi, the noble lady Choi Hye-ryeong, gisaeng Soo-hyang continued.

On this day, Gwi set up a trap in order to catch Lee Yoon, who was as the King as well as the head of the black robe group. Gwi announced that he would execute the Queen in front of public. This made Lee Yoon show up in the palace and the Queen Hye-ryeong tried to protect the King by stabbing Gwi. She was then accidentally killed by Gwi.

Gwi could barely handle the sorrow next to the corpse of Hye-ryeong, the woman who was always next to him. Gwi said, "I did not want to kill you this easily. I wanted to keep you next to me for hundreds of years, no thousands of years and make you hate me forever".

Gwi talked into the empty air, "Who would cast the cold smiles at what I do now. Who else. Answer me". Gwi grabbed Hye-ryeong's cold hand.

(c)hancinema

• Like 3

tumblr_nuirjaHdUL1qex9y1o1_500.jpg

150911 1.jyp Instagram: #밤선비#이수혁#귀#잘생김#쫑파티#끝#또봐요 장생긴 수혁이형 ㅋ

Trans: #SWWTN #LeeSooHyuk #Gwi # Handsome #WrapUpParty #TheEnd #SeeYouAgain Handsome Soo Hyuk-hyung
cr: tumblr (@onesoohyukpls)

--------------------------

awww this hat again :3 he really likes this hat, image how he will be upset when his loose it =)) or I wonder how many hats did he buy of this brand :3  he has always wore this hat many time before

11224009_837033133039288_86666868033760211846789_848721318537136_513111725710407

his friend KWB has one too haha.. and there  are many photo of him wearing this hat haha, how cute :3

Edited by MeiYingg
  • Like 6

Lee Soo Hyuk finally says goodbye in his recent IG post

His performance in Scholar Who Walks the Night definitely grabbed a lot of viewers' attention. Even the K-Nets have recognized it! I'm sharing this one from the TSWWTN Threads (post only about Lee Soo Hyuk):

tv Report - Naver

'Scholar', Happy ending for Lee Joon Ki and Lee Yoo Bi...Lee Soo Hyuk's miserable death

[+491, -30] Lee Joon Ki and Lee Soo Hyuk hard carried the drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew it would be an empty ending but Lee Joon Ki's still awesome ㅜㅠㅠ

[+276, -13] What I learned from this drama: Lee Joon Ki's an acting god, Lee Soo Hyuk and Jang Hee Jin are rediscoveries, Kim So Eun's stunning, Lee Yoo Bi needs more acting practice, Shim Chang Min looks good with moustache, Choi Tae Hwan's likeable and most importantly, this writer should never write ever again

Naver

[+2,157, -193] Changmin exceeded expectations and Lee Soo Hyuk matched his character so well to the point of giving me goosebumps

Cr: kkuljaem

________

He definitely deserves a award for this! I'm hoping for the best in this year's MBC Drama Awards!

Scholar Who Walks the Night Wrap-up Party Pics with his HAT!

tumblr_nuhprj9vqB1uv7fjyo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nuhprj9vqB1uv7fjyo1_400.jpg

Gwi Fanart by Sayaka aka Amechimaki

tumblr_nrqn3zRvn01u5jpbzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ns9660QWSB1u5jpbzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nsz5jo9tVU1u5jpbzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ntwed0TRxe1u5jpbzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nuguxmTqJR1u5jpbzo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Hi..i'm new here..

Nice to meet you all..I think it's not too late to come here coz LSH a.k.a adorable gwi 'journey still keep moving....

He so good in SWWTN & because of his character in this drama I prepare myself to become one of his fans..hehehe..

I like his character compare to the others..I.think he absolutely perfect with gwi image..He is a stealer..Stealer of my attention..hehehe..

His eyes & His nose so beautiful..& his smile as sweet as candy....

Wish him good luck in everything....

• Like 2

Lee Soohyuk is definitely proving that he's more than just a pretty face. He's rising in the ranks of noteworthy model-turn-actors, especially after his fellow mates, Kim Woo Bin & Lee Jongsuk. Not to mention I could listen to him talk all day ::drool:: Here's hoping he gets the lead role AND the girl next time.

• Like 5

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon Hangs Out With Lee Soo Hyuk

kiddy_days  September 12, 2015

lee-soo-hyuk-g-dragon.jpg

BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon revealed a typical day in his life with his good friend, Lee Soo Hyuk.

On September 12, G-Dragon uploaded a photo on his Instagram with the comment, “With the vampire.”

In the picture, Lee Soo Hyuk and G-Dragon had been eating a meal together before they got distracted taking photos. The two men’s handsomeness and their charm stand out even in the casual atmosphere.

Lee Soo Hyuk and G-Dragon were both born in 1988 and are known to be great friends.

Meanwhile, BIGBANG will soon be embarking on a world tour starting October, in which they will be performing in America, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, and other countries. Lee Soo Hyuk has just finished off MBC‘s drama “Scholar Who Walks the Night” where he acted as Gwi, an evil vampire.

Source (1)

• Like 2

Hello!!! New to this forum ... basically only been in SWWTN.

But my fascination of LSH is not new. I've followed his modelling career for years now, starting way before I started exploring kdramas. I find his face oh so fascinating to look at, the asymmetry and almost-alien appeal of it always drawing me in. But SWWTN is the first time I've seen him as an actor, and oh boy, can he act!

Anyway, decided to join here in the appreciation of this mysterious, sexy beast of a man. :wub: Let the smoldering begin ... 

mm_leesoohyukharpersbazaardec14_1_zpsaoe

mm_leesoohyukharpersbazaardec14_3_zpsm3m

mm_leesoohyukfirstlookjune14_1_zpswlj2ec

mm_leesoohyukellemar15_4_zpsubpc1cly.jpg

mm_leesoohyukellemar15_2_zpsnpiebfvw.jpg

mm_leesoohyukfirstlooksept13_1.jpg_zpsk4

Edited by zi4r
  • Like 3

Ahahaha..LSH commented on Top's V-app update.love that he's close to all the members of BB.

"TOP: my friend,lee soohyuk wrote a comment himself. "You are a ghost? Rebirth of Da'vinci? Hiw old are you? I am a 924yr old vampire." (trans cr:huisuyoon).

Edit: his caption trans..(cr: rongminnn IG )

"Are you not giving me an answer?will you answer me if I say you are handsome?(red lights are ugly)".

Well i think the redlights are cool. It has an eerie feel to it,like Top is in a haunted house. Lol.

Lee must be in a good mood today,posting 7xs.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 3