The Pursuit Of Happyness

Guest rainbow*

aw man.. when it came out, i hecka wanted to watch it, but shoot.. i kinda got lazy and decided to wait until it's out on DVD.. man.. i heard it was really good!!!

will smith my get an emmy for his role in this movie!!!!

the mvie is really inspiring!!!! can't wait to see it.. lol!!!!

i think you either mean oscar or golden globe, because emmy is for tv lol. but totally agree with you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertseatingoceans

I guess I'm one of the only people who thought this movie was boring and a waste of money. It was slow... really really slow. =\

Guest xingjing

Hm. Based on a real story [i read so in a finance magazine. XD]. Yup, Gardner Rich & Co.

Anyway, I may see this movie. Will Smith's a good actor so I'd trust him with this sort of stuff. Inspiring movies are always a plus. :]

Guest xdaisiesx3

I watched this movie & it touched me a lot... he's such a good actor.

Btw, I heard that his son in the movie was his real son.. is that true?

Guest steph*funny

^Yup, it is his real son.

I liked it :) But sometimes it dragged on a bit. His son's little joke was soo cutee! Puahah I teared up a lot.

Guest sweetshelly

I went to watch this with my sister and she didn't like it much.

I personally really like it. It inspired me to save money!!!!!

Well it a little draggy at some point. There are some funny scene but also sad ones too.

This movie is totally recommended if you think you hate your life. This movie will make you appriciate what you have and own.

Guest kdclk313

i watched this movie yesterday!...it was amazing!

there were two really moving and powerful scenes...

the bathroom scene and the ending

i love the hippies!!

"don't take my time machine...i wanna go back to the 60's and see jimi hendrix play the guitar on fire..." :D

i recommend everyone to watch it

it's the best movie i've seen in a while

it makes you really sad and happy throughout the entire movie

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

woah I'm SO watching this

seems to be really good

I'll probably cry

haha being the sensitive person I am

Guest stardust_x

I watched this movie today! Thought it was going to make me cry after seeing the trailer but surprisingly it's didn't ^^ It's a good movie, really worth watching!

Will Smith's performance was great, especially the end .. the end is fantastic and i'm glad it's a true story with a happy ending.

His son is so cute! Especially his knock knocks =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i really didnt wanna watch it, cos im not a big fan of sad movies but since my cousin gave me a bunch of movies..

anyways this really was touching, and meaningful

and very depressing ...how everything he did just kept failing..

and the hobos that kept stealing his machine... omggg...sooo annoying.. seriously he was having enough trouble without them -_-

will smith's son can act well =) i love his jokes hehehe

and it was so sad how they pretended the bathroom was a cave and they slept there... and will smith's son was like "when are we sleeping in the cave again" :(

I guess I'm one of the only people who thought this movie was boring and a waste of money. It was slow... really really slow. =\

it was really slow, like it did kinda drag on...but *shrugs* i dunno why but i didnt really mind it this time.

surprisingly, i didnt cry =)

• 2 months later...
Guest aneng

I like this movie. It made me cry at the end. It's touching and inspiring. He did so MANY things at the end he did it. <3 And he loves his child so much.

• 2 years later...
Guest xosandy

The ending made me tear up! I was watching a few of Chris Gardner's interviews on Youtube and it was inspiring to see how far he's come. Will Smith nailed the part.

Archived