It's been a while...

Guest Vaerie

Since I've tortured my dear hotties
Anyway...I don't think I've posted any songs since...aish >.o a few months before the crash. But, 1.yeah...I'm in SF right now at my uncle's house and everyone went on a bike ride (random, I know) except me...so I have time to upload some things. ---1--- My loverly DJ Hippo requested that I sing the Japanese version of BoA's "No.1" and so...ummm....yeah...I did. ^^;; I dunno if it's me or my mixing...but parts seem way off beat. Of course, there's my uber-off-key-ness (the song is a LOT harder sounds). Also, I found myself unable to err...hold the note on the "oooooone" at the end of the chorus and thus came up with the annoying "wah-hunnnn" (hey, it works...kinda ToT) I noticed that whether even close to the key I'm trying to sing in or not, there's some almost-ok falsetto (even though it appears that I'm technically using my "head-voice" for the whole freaking song). By the way...I've been trying to teach myself how to harmonize ^^; whaddya think? ---2--- Both my dearest Phuongie and Hippo wanted me to do a Christmas song for them...and I don't really know that many good ones that aren't old, worn-out Christmas carols. Sooo...continuing with my mutilation of BoA songs...MERI KURI! Oh yes, a guy singing BoA twice in a row...this shall be wonderful! (yeah right) you shut up now! (no, you dolt.) <.< Yeah...so...this is my punishment for not even slightly warming up...the whole dang thing is pretty much off key...it get's better around the last chorus and in parts of the verses, but the other choruseseses are like sharp to flat to "what-ungodly-key-is-he-trying-to-sing-in". Just like the original song - this shall bring you to tears...tears caused by the absolutely..."lovely" forced vibratto. ---3--- Lastest, but mostest...I was just bored and since I am absolutely in love with Hikki's latest song "Passion", I chopped up that little instrumental bit at the end of "Passion ~after the battle~" in order to make it the length of the full song. I absolutely must find the sheet music for this song sometime...I wonder how many other people have already done this lol (I just noticed a lovely 30 second silence at the beginning -_-) gomen ne - fingers that have not typed in a while tend to do so too much ...yummmm...cookie...

Guest dearpaperheart.

DHG

Edit -

Thanks Nick for the christmas song. I still you should've sang the old worned out Christmas carols. <3. You were off but whatever I loved it haha (:. Have a very merry christmas eve.<3

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

Nick, thanks for sing songs for me and Phuong. :)

I didnt hear as much falsettto in the first song... I must say that compared to the older songs, you have improved greatly. The harmonizing was ok, compared to the orginal song, i dont think theres were as many background vocals, but still nice. considering, that you dont speak japanese, and i dont either lol i think you did a good job.

In Meri Kuri, there were some off notes in the chorus, the higher notes.

Have you heard some of the fan mixes on the Utada sites? some of really nice. Also, theres an orchestral version of Passion. the single comes out soon!

Well, have a safe and happy holiday my little baby!

<3 JennHippo

Guest babiixru

i agree with hippooooo<3 on meri kuri :)

yep 30 seconds of anxious anticipation ;DDD

ohhh i was likeee there's an instruemntal for passion ;OO

my favorite was no-1. GOOO NICK<3 MY NO. 1 ;D

Guest _MaJa_1234

Gid'he'UP! hehe OMG!! I've got multi-colored fingernails~ it's awesome. I look like a xxx-mas tree :)~. Anyways, you've improved!!!! I love NO.1 but I think it was a bit too low for you. Merikuri was hot and sexy and x-masy at the same time, just watch the low low low (ho ho ho) notes again ^__^;. YOU MADE THE HIKKI INSTRUMENTAL??~!~!~!!!!~!! IT"S GREAT! Oh hey~ I'll try to hook u up with the sheet music. I'm going to the japanese book store on thursday~~~~~

Archived