Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Thank you for your many birthday greetings for me! Love all ^.^~~~KTH

誕生日のメッセージたくさん頂きありがとうございました!韓国から、テヒの写真が届きましたよ~(^o^)/ 韓国の寒さも少し和らいだみたいです。風邪を引いたりもしていたみたいですが、もう治り韓国で元気にお仕事しています!!

578593_10150728907164395_174309184394_9136405_625880036_n.jpg

credit:  Kimtaehee.net   and   KTH FB

Guest aloyslove

I can't believe anyone can look THAT good in every candid photo, from every angle, in every kind of clothes, with every hair style... How could she always look incredibly stunning, anywhere, anytime?

Thanks XHeonheeX for posting the pics. I'm loving them :).

Kim Tae Hee as a celebrity who seems to be good at math

April 13, 2012
217.jpg

Kim Tae Hee ranked first as a celebrity who seems to be good at math.

From March 19 to April 12, online education website Seven Edu carried out a survey on female celebrities who seem to be good at math targeting 448 people. As a result, Kim Tae Hee received 192 votes and ranked the first.

Director Cha Gil Young of Seven Edu’s math department says, “To the most people, Kim Tae Hee is a smart woman because she went to the prestigious Seoul National University and usually got first place when she was in high school.”

Han Ga In, who recently became an icon of first love through the movie An Introduction to Architecture, ranked second, receiving 118 votes. A spokesperson for Seven Edu says, “Han Ga In also went to the prestigious Kyunghee University. I think that’s why many people think she’s good at math.”

Ha Ji Won ranked third and Lee Na Young ranked fourth, followed by Moon Geun Young, Park Ha Sun, Lee In Hye, Lee Min Jung, and Shin Min Ah.

People responded: “I also think Kim Tae Hee is good at math,” “I already thought Kim Tae Hee was good at math. She’s every girl’s wannabe,” “I think Kim Tae Hee was good at all subjects including math,” “I think Kim Tae Hee and Ha Ga In are both good at math.”

credit: Korea.com