Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest aloyslove

Aloyslove: Yes i've have seen all her dramas and movies. She has a great beauty :wub: and good actress  :D and please feel free to talk about anything and everything to KTH's thread :)

Hi XHeonheeX (wave, wave) - don't you know there's any active/popular KTH's fanpage out there?... Google didn't seem to find one :(... I don't mean to sound offensive to soompi or anyone here... but you said I could talk about anything, so I'm just wondering... :)

just want to greet XHeonheeX a Happy Happy Birthday! enjoy ur special day.

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥

I made some banners for u... these are already urs so please save them ok  :) 

heres HeonHee saying Happy b-day and Saranghe yo XHeonheeX!   lol
399082_374233172611648_100000749059658_1293260_2077710975_n.jpg

547215_374647825903516_100000749059658_1294190_1036433571_n.jpg

550924_374647809236851_100000749059658_1294189_1586711844_n.jpg

and this one too...(repost)
423139_363963760305256_100000749059658_1265830_685868645_n.jpg

Guest aloyslove

Hi JoannaMarie16, thank you for the information :).

Looks like things are going to be quiet again with our baby girl KTH... Was it like this in the past?... I meant, did KTH always hide herself really well if she did not have any public events or projects?... If that's true, then it should be good for her because that way she can maintain her normal life but not so good for us because we miss her dearly, right? blush.gif...

XHeonheeX-shii, is it your birthday today?... Wow HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie... May your life always be filled with love and joy... including some lovely KTH-moments too :)...

Guest xtaeheex

Aloyslove: Thank you so very much for wishing me a hapi b,day message x :D x

tae hee was quiet to keep her personal life private i think so. I'm sure she'ill be back to doing a project or activities again. :)  

HEY, i'm a newbie here! so i hope everyone in here can share any information about KTH!! smile.gif

Hey, how to upload a photo from computer here? i don't understandsweatingbullets.gif

hey, i uploaded my own artwork, take a look!!biggrin.gif hope you enjoy it

KTH+ma-yuu!!!(3).jpg

you know why i wrote "cious - del" right!?

KTH+nca.jpg

KTH.jpg

HEY, i'm a newbie here! so i hope everyone in here can share any information about KTH!! *quoted image*

Hey, how to upload a photo from computer here? i don't understand*quoted image*

hey, i uploaded my own artwork, take a look!!*quoted image* hope you enjoy it

*quoted image*

you know why i write "cious - del" right!?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

042.gif Hi fless! welcome to the KTH thread!  hope to see u post here more often. 19_23_99_022.0048446001332573115.gif

and u made all these banners? wow they're  beautiful, bravo dear! more more more! :D i personally love

the 2nd one ^_^

hey,  do you know any of ACTIVE KTH forum other than this? because i just found this forum, and i hope you can accept me here and enjoy with me!*quoted image**quoted image*

active KTH forum? .. actually i don't know much about her active forum coz I'm just always here in this forum and in facebook hehe :sweatingbullets:

and i don't have an account in her other forum so yeah 028.gif but if u also like Heonhee couple ( ssh and kth)  they have their own  thread ...and she also have other forums  but its in chinese,korean,vietnamese etc. :sweatingbullets:

here's the link ...

The HeonHee thread

and gosh sweetie and who are we to not accept u here  028.gif...of course u're welcome here okay.. feel free to post anything about KTH ;)  and don't worry we're all nice here hehe devil-smiley-023.gif  lol

active KTH forum? .. actually i don't know much about her active forum coz I'm just always here in this forum and facebook hehe :sweatingbullets: 

and i don't have an account in her other forum so yeah 028.gif but if u also like Heonhee couple ( ssh and kth)  they have their own  thread ...and she also have other forums too but its in chinese,korean,vietnamese etc. :sweatingbullets: 

here's the link ...

The HeonHee thread 

and gosh sweetie and who are we to not accept u here  028.gif...of course u're welcome here okay.. feel free to post anything about KTH ;)  and don't worry we're all nice here hehe devil-smiley-023.gif  lol 

Okay, Thank you!!! JoannaMarie16, good to hear that. And of course i will post more, and i will make more artwork too, if you like it!laugh.gif

oh ya, can you teach me how to make a quote from someone post? i still don't get it, is it have to copy all the text? is there an easy way?

thank you!! :lol: 

Guest xtaeheex

Hi Fless: Welcome to KTH's thread. Wow i love your artwork all banner beautiflul, colourful and JoannaMarie's banner beautiful too. Keep it up :)

Yes KTH have many differents of forums like JoannaMarie said its in chinese, korean, vietnamese and all over in asia.

Two of english forum is Home of the Angel KTH and these KTH's thread yea ^_^ 

Guest xtaeheex

What would the combination of Yoona, Seohyun, Suzy, and Kim Tae Hee look like?

20120323_1332510788_15526500_1-313x1024.jpg

A program which combines the faces of your ideal type celebrities is becoming an issue.

Recently, many netizens show great interest in this ideal type combinator on online communities.

This particular program blends in the faces of your favorite female celebrities whom you wish to have as a girlfriend.

The most admired female celebrities such as IU, Yoona, Sully, Shin Se Kyung, Taeyeon, and Suzy are listed. If you click on Yoona, Seohyun, Suzy, and Kim Tae Hee as your ideal type, the device will put their faces together and come up with a new, innocent-looking girl.

On seeing this, netizens react: “Interesting.” “It’s surprising you can combine them all, while I’ll be happy with just one of them.” “It’s the best program ever!” “Who would’ve ever thought about creating this? Awesome ~”

http://en.korea.com/...-hee-look-like/

Hi Fless: Welcome to KTH's thread. Wow i love your artwork all banner beautiflul, colourful and JoannaMarie's banner beautiful too. Keep it up :)

Yes KTH have many differents of forums like JoannaMarie said its in chinese, korean, vietnamese and all over in asia.

Two of english forum is Home of the Angel KTH and these KTH's thread yea ^_^ 

thanks XHeonheeX!tongue.gif, anyway which one do you like the most between all my banners?