Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

wow...tae hee unnie really looks stunning those pictures..no doubt!!!! and Soy, i love your signature!!! :P

haha thanks, i love my signatures too .. lol nothing beats Tae-Bin

108_348.ts1143275033229.jpg

cr: nahalamphim

haha! taebin shippers are growing!!! :w00t: then its always a choice between binhee or krw-kth (even in our LSIH family)..now we hav another group :lol:

Lol that reminds me .. dude everytime i mention hyun bin and tae hee, someone mentions that they like wonbin and tae hee more, lol i still like the whole "younger guy, older female" situation, lol and i think its cute how hyun bin called tae hee noona, in that one mv :)

hyun bin and unnie shud do a drama or movie together..lets see the chemistry between them..and....in LSIH, krw and kth were such a matching couple..frankly speaking..i dont know who to choose! :sweatingbullets::unsure:

HYUN BIN AND TAE HEE OOZE WITH CHEMISTRY :) <333 ahhh they need to produce a movie together, or a series, or even some kids together :)

haha for me its Won Bin!!! ahhhh SOy is going to beat me up now!!

We all miss her but we are going to see new things from Hera!! YAY!!!

ahhh hera things :) .. i cant wait !!! esp that cf

Soy, i'm loving that MV you made. you can be the Master of MVs too!

just wondering, does anyone have a fuller version of this old pic?

forget the dreamers, the TRYers, the BinHee shippers, the TaeBin shippers etc, this is my favorite "couple" of all :lol:

this one has been together since he was born and they'll always be together!

2007020208564721001fk7.jpg

credit as labelled

i have only seen this other one.

200551485721557657jvkn2.jpg

awww thanks for the comment on my mv, lol.

lol i love how theres so many names for her couplings now; TRYers, Binhee, and TaeBin .. lol the Kim Siblings are just too cute together :) if they werent siblings and it wasnt incest, i would love for them to be a couple, they seem pretty compatible, too bad they are siblings :)

Guest fivemagic

I just love the pairing of Tae-Bin (KTH and HB), not only from their CF but would love to see them as a couple together in a drama. They are currently my latest obsession couple.

Soy, I am with you all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm i wonder what KTH's cf for Hera would be like, considering she went to Spain for it, that article gots me soo excited!!! She is coming back!

Guest AlecRuby

Wow I haven't been on KTH site for two days and it is rising. Hopefully she hits 400 pages before Tuesday, because I have a bet with my sister that she will.

Anyway, I am love HB and TH they are absolutely cute and perfect together. I also like Won Bin oppa, but I don't know what he is doing know, it seems like he disappear. The newest commerical of Kang Don Wang and Tae Hee are cute. They are growing on me too. There are so much guys that look good with Tae Hee.

This year alot of hot guys are back like my favorite two So ji sup, Won Bin. Hopefully, she will make series soon, it's been to long, I really want to see her in a serie.

OMG!!! Its still friday!! i so am going crazy!!! help me. Im such a weirdo. I woke up at 3am because i didnt feel good so up the rest feeling sick, also i had to go to school in the morining and so i was tired. When i got home, it was around noon and then later couple hours i fell asleep. Next time i woke up it was 6pm and so i thought it was Saturday!! And i asked my little brother what day it was and he was like Sat in the morning, like earlier where the suns not even out which i thought at the time. Despite it was actually (the sun) was setting. So i went back to bed slept till 8pm and thought i slept through the whole day of Sat. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Then my brother told me that he lied, im still lost though. I really am not feeling good!!.

Sorry for spamming but i had to get that out!! So weird, ive gone crazy

But how is everyone and thanks for the pics!!

LASTLY ITS FRIDAY EVENING IN MY TIME ZONE!!

I also like Won Bin oppa, but I don't know what he is doing know, it seems like he disappear.

No he just went to the army and then his ligament burst in his knee, so he is rehabilitating that but he will be back later this year, lets hope a KTH&WON BIN reunion!!!

syah4brit the pics look really cooL!!! lee wan looks great in his traditional costume...especially wif his noona <3<3 and the other one where KTH was wearing a black outfit..so elegant! and i cant wait to see the hera thingy..unnie will definitely do well in it..coz she's so good at it..:P

AlecRuby and fivemagic .. welcome aboard the Tae-Bin ship of LOOOOVE .. lol im soo happy that people are taking notice of this pairing, i really want them to do a drama together, that would make my life complete. ahhh one can only dream, too bad that it seems like their schedules are like totally opposite of one another .. ahhhh fate !

hmm lets just wait and see, as for now, we need to make a little club or something for Tae-Bin, im like totally obsessed right now :)

keep on supporting them and getting the word out :)

Guest localpinoy

^haha thanks syah!!! im calling KRW, RAE now (coz it sounds REY which means KING)..i think its time to promote our Princess Kim Taehee too. :lol:

RAENA (queen)? :lol:

haha youre just being silly now. i like it though...but kim rae won would have to battle with won bin, hyun bin, and so many other guys in order to be the perfect man for kim tae hee. i havent posted on this site for two days and ive already missed all the action you guys have been putting up. im glad to be back and ill be glad after this coming monday since ill have more time to post! you guys have been great with the pictures and such! i love you guys!

OMG!!! Its still friday!! i so am going crazy!!! help me. Im such a weirdo. I woke up at 3am because i didnt feel good so up the rest feeling sick, also i had to go to school in the morining and so i was tired. When i got home, it was around noon and then later couple hours i fell asleep. Next time i woke up it was 6pm and so i thought it was Saturday!! And i asked my little brother what day it was and he was like Sat in the morning, like earlier where the suns not even out which i thought at the time. Despite it was actually (the sun) was setting. So i went back to bed slept till 8pm and thought i slept through the whole day of Sat. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Then my brother told me that he lied, im still lost though. I really am not feeling good!!.

No he just went to the army and then his ligament burst in his knee, so he is rehabilitating that but he will be back later this year, lets hope a KTH&WON BIN reunion!!!

yea i know what you mean...i dont know what time it is anymore sometimes. in california, we got daylight savings time sometimes so it gets dark at around 5pm...so i get lost at what time it is. ive been doing okay...i just have a lot of stuff due on monday with procrastination riding on my shoulders so i havent been able to post as much as usual on this forum or HOME.

dont worry guys...youll see more of me after monday! i miss you guys! :)

Guest istatowin

lookin 4ward to her hera image

alo bonzi!! :) welcome to our ANGEL thread :D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1656/kimtaeheebk1.jpg[/img

oh jhea thanks for the pics :D havent seen the 3rd shot till ur post :D

Guest istatowin

haha youre just being silly now. i like it though...but kim rae won would have to battle with won bin, hyun bin, and so many other guys in order to be the perfect man for kim tae hee. i havent posted on this site for two days and ive already missed all the action you guys have been putting up. im glad to be back and ill be glad after this coming monday since ill have more time to post! you guys have been great with the pictures and such! i love you guys!

yea i know what you mean...i dont know what time it is anymore sometimes. in california, we got daylight savings time sometimes so it gets dark at around 5pm...so i get lost at what time it is. ive been doing okay...i just have a lot of stuff due on monday with procrastination riding on my shoulders so i havent been able to post as much as usual on this forum or HOME.

dont worry guys...youll see more of me after monday! i miss you guys! :)

haha! im always silly :P cant let soy to easily spread the TaeBin Virus :lol: Harvard Virus must always remain :lol:

hihi its ok tokio!! we're always here to listen ;) ;)

Soy, if i hadn't known the Kim siblings are siblings, i'd have thought they were a couple since they did a lot together!

tokio, i hope you're doing better now? it's Saturday in Canada right? here in Asia, we just crossed into the wee hours of Sunday morning, coming back to Monday when it's the routine school all over again. :wacko:

here are 2 old pics to share of a sporty Tae Hee?

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0tv8.png

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0oo1.png

credit daum tvzone

does she have natural curls? cause there were some pics of her when she's younger and her hair was wavy/curly.

in particular these 2.

59426085bh6.jpg and 28619585ma1.jpg

and this one just posting it cause of tht smile, i just love it!! :wub:

90708823qn3.jpg

she still looks the same :lol:

and the other one where KTH was wearing a black outfit..so elegant!

strawberrie, do you mean this?

72c15005.jpg

she wore it to the Blue Dragon Film Awards on December 15, 2006. in case anyone missed it,

for more pics, you can go to http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=623

for related clips, you can go to http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=670

you'd be required to log in before you can access the pages :)

oh jhea thanks for the pics :D havent seen the 3rd shot till ur post :D

istatowin, did you mean this pic jhea posted?

hk62goodtaeheebj2.jpg

i believe it was taken when she was in Hong Kong in July 2005.

here are a few more to share frm the HK trip. kinda posted it back then at HOME, so easy for me to track back hehe :P

hk61goodtaeheeul2.jpg

hk63goodtaeheewu1.jpg

and here are just some fan-taken photographs by hcman

for more pics frm this HK trip, you can go to http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=41

hk29goodtaeheeki1.jpg

hk31goodtaeheemw5.jpg

hk32goodtaeheeae0.jpg

hk34goodtaeheetc3.jpg

hk35goodtaeheers8.jpg

hk41goodtaeheedr0.jpg

hk42goodtaeheeos6.jpg

credit Yahoo Hong Kong + blog.naver.com/good_taehee

Soy, if i hadn't known the Kim siblings are siblings, i'd have thought they were a couple since they did a lot together!

tokio, i hope you're doing better now? it's Saturday in Canada right? here in Asia, we just crossed into the wee hours of Sunday morning, coming back to Monday when it's the routine school all over again. :wacko:

here are 2 old pics to share of a sporty Tae Hee?

p><p> <a href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/182/pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0oo1.png[/]

credit daum tvzone

does she have natural curls? cause there were some pics of her when she's younger and her hair was wavy/curly.

in particular these 2.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5901/59426085bh6.jpg' alt='59426085bh6.jpg'> and %7Boption%7Dhttp://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5638/28619585ma1.jpg[/]

and this one just posting it cause of tht smile, i just love it!! :wub:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3459/90708823qn3.jpg[/]

she still looks the same :lol:

strawberrie, do you mean this?

%7Boption%7D72c15005.jpg[/

she wore it to the Blue Dragon Film Awards on December 15, 2006. in case anyone missed it,

for more pics, you can go to http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=623

for related clips, you can go to http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=670

you'd be required to log in before you can access the pages :)

haah i know what you mean syah, i too, thought they were a couple, when i saw the set of ads that they did. lol i had no idea at the time that leewan was tae hee's younger brother, how silly.

and those pics of her childhood are soo cute, hmm maybe she does have curly hair ? but then again her hair is always so straight, it must take her forever to straighten it then >< :)

Who is the favoured entertainer classified by generation?

[Monthly Joongang, 2007-02-01]

Entertainer whom Korean people like the most – male and female all generations in total– is Jang Dong Gun. He is followed by Rain, Yoo Jae Sook, Lee Young-ae and Lee Hyo-ri in overall, Kim Tae-hee and Lee Hyo-ri in male section, Lee Jun-ki and Jo In-sung in female section.

Based on generation, age range 13 to 18 prefer Kim Tae-hee and Lee Jun-ki, 19 to 24 like JDG and Kim Tae-hee, 25 to 29 like JDG and Rain, 30 to 39 like JDG and Lee Young-ae, 40 to 49 like JDG and Choi Bo-ram, and 50 to 59 like Choi Bo-ram and Lee Young-ae.

Observing favourite entertainers based on generation classification, interesting phenomenon would be revealed. First, Kim Tae-hee is absolutely popular among male teens to 20s, also Moon Geun-yeoung who is touted as ‘Nation’s Little Sister’, is popular among male teens and early 20s, ‘Sexy Star’ Lee Hyo-ri is popular among males in early 20s to 30s. Lee Young-ae is popular among males above 30. However ‘No 1’ entertainer for males in 40s is still Choi Bo-ram. In 2005 research, males in 40s and 50s also considered Choi Bo-ram as their most favourite entertainer.

The most popular star among female teens is Dong Bang Shin Ki. However DBSK is only popular among 13 to 19 years old schoolgirls, in the contrary Rain is equally popular among schoolgirls to females in 40s. Hallyu star Bae Young-joon who captivated Asia, in Korea is only popular among women in 30s.

For Korean women in 30s and 40s ‘No 1’ entertainer is certainly Jang Dong Gun. Yoo Jae-suk who recently was chosen as ‘Most Eligible Single Male Entertainer’, is the only comedian among the top 5 of Korean’s favourite entertainers, especially he is popular among male and female aged 25 to 29.

Reported by Oh Hyo-rim

Source: Joongang and http://blog.naver.com/jackal35/130014146969

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

Guest localpinoy

Who is the favoured entertainer classified by generation?

[Monthly Joongang, 2007-02-01]

Entertainer whom Korean people like the most – male and female all generations in total– is Jang Dong Gun. He is followed by Rain, Yoo Jae Sook, Lee Young-ae and Lee Hyo-ri in overall, Kim Tae-hee and Lee Hyo-ri in male section, Lee Jun-ki and Jo In-sung in female section.

Based on generation, age range 13 to 18 prefer Kim Tae-hee and Lee Jun-ki, 19 to 24 like JDG and Kim Tae-hee, 25 to 29 like JDG and Rain, 30 to 39 like JDG and Lee Young-ae, 40 to 49 like JDG and Choi Bo-ram, and 50 to 59 like Choi Bo-ram and Lee Young-ae.

Observing favourite entertainers based on generation classification, interesting phenomenon would be revealed. First, Kim Tae-hee is absolutely popular among male teens to 20s, also Moon Geun-yeoung who is touted as ‘Nation’s Little Sister’, is popular among male teens and early 20s, ‘Sexy Star’ Lee Hyo-ri is popular among males in early 20s to 30s. Lee Young-ae is popular among males above 30. However ‘No 1’ entertainer for males in 40s is still Choi Bo-ram. In 2005 research, males in 40s and 50s also considered Choi Bo-ram as their most favourite entertainer.

The most popular star among female teens is Dong Bang Shin Ki. However DBSK is only popular among 13 to 19 years old schoolgirls, in the contrary Rain is equally popular among schoolgirls to females in 40s. Hallyu star Bae Young-joon who captivated Asia, in Korea is only popular among women in 30s.

For Korean women in 30s and 40s ‘No 1’ entertainer is certainly Jang Dong Gun. Yoo Jae-suk who recently was chosen as ‘Most Eligible Single Male Entertainer’, is the only comedian among the top 5 of Korean’s favourite entertainers, especially he is popular among male and female aged 25 to 29.

Reported by Oh Hyo-rim

Source: Joongang and http://blog.naver.com/jackal35/130014146969

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

hey im in that range!!! (19-24 of course!) but then again...i wouldnt mind being the only male either haha :sweatingbullets: