Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

108_348.ts1143275033229.jpg

cr: nahalamphim

heya istatowin!! nice to meet ya ^_^ and yeah...unnie looks great with hyun bin..hahahaha.:D

haha! taebin shippers are growing!!! :w00t: then its always a choice between binhee or krw-kth (even in our LSIH family)..now we hav another group :lol:

Guest istatowin

hyun bin and unnie shud do a drama or movie together..lets see the chemistry between them..and....in LSIH, krw and kth were such a matching couple..frankly speaking..i dont know who to choose! :sweatingbullets::unsure:

one thing im sure of, im on the rebound what ever happens :lol:

Guest istatowin

coz its only when i sleep...note.gif

closedeyes.jpg

cr: as labelled

btw just asking (im sorry if this has been asked already) is there any projects coming up for unnie?? and i heard tht she has something to do wif que sera sera..is that true?? once again..sorry if this has been asked... :unsure:

there are rumors about it but no comfirmation :(

----------------------------------------

to all interested parties:

deadline for the submission of poems was reset Feb 28 :)

http://asiapopular.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240

good luck to all angels!! :D

hmmmmmmmm.... i've been missing unnie like crazy ever since i watched LSIH..i could never get enough of it! hahahahaha..and i loved the chemistry between unnie + krw..seriously! sigh..hyun bin or krw? ahahhaha... :unsure:

haha for me its Won Bin!!! ahhhh SOy is going to beat me up now!!

We all miss her but we are going to see new things from Hera!! YAY!!!

Guest istatowin

hmmmmmmmm.... i've been missing unnie like crazy ever since i watched LSIH..i could never get enough of it! hahahahaha..and i loved the chemistry between unnie + krw..seriously! sigh..hyun bin or krw? ahahhaha... :unsure:

dont be too hard to urself, choose both :lol:

Guest istatowin

haha for me its Won Bin!!! ahhhh SOy is going to beat me up now!!

We all miss her but we are going to see new things from Hera!! YAY!!!

actually WB is my choice after KRW :lol: but i love gorgeous hunks like HB and DH :wub:

if there will be no KTH-KRW wouldnt mind any of the 3 being KTH's partner in REel/REAL life :lol:

tokio, your banner is really cool! it looks so real to me..heheheh and im currently reading your fanfix entitled 'last days'. it was tastefully done! good job! kudosssssss :D and btw, hera? is that a modelling agency? :unsure:

its a cosmetic company :D like ohui :D

hmmm...perhaps so..i shall be greedy for once XD :P

im such a bad influence :lol:

Guest istatowin

hhahah bad influence?? well not reallyyy..u helped me me to make the right choice..aas u see..if i were to pick one, my heart wud be restless..and i wud be fidgeting...LOL! and now..im at ease..weeeeeeeee~~~ feels good!! ahhahaha!! :P

IN THAT case, my conscience is clear :lol:

this is taken frm the News thread, credit to TY_KSW for posting it + www.jang-donggun.com

take note there's a mistake in the labelling for the last table, shd be most favorite entertainers chosen by females.

Tae Hee's name appears only in the chosen by males. shows tht the younger males in Korea just love her.

Who is the favoured entertainer classified by generation?

[Monthly Joongang, 2007-02-01]

“JDG is liked more than anyone! He is clearly divided from the rest”.

hp20070131170024009jackny2.jpg

mostfave1xq3zd4.jpg

Entertainer whom Korean people like the most – male and female all generations in total– is Jang Dong Gun. He is followed by Rain, Yoo Jae Sook, Lee Young-ae and Lee Hyo-ri in overall, Kim Tae-hee and Lee Hyo-ri in male section, Lee Jun-ki and Jo In-sung in female section.

Based on generation, age range 13 to 18 prefer Kim Tae-hee and Lee Jun-ki, 19 to 24 like JDG and Kim Tae-hee, 25 to 29 like JDG and Rain, 30 to 39 like JDG and Lee Young-ae, 40 to 49 like JDG and Choi Bo-ram, and 50 to 59 like Choi Bo-ram and Lee Young-ae.

Observing favourite entertainers based on generation classification, interesting phenomenon would be revealed. First, Kim Tae-hee is absolutely popular among male teens to 20s, also Moon Geun-yeoung who is touted as ‘Nation’s Little Sister’, is popular among male teens and early 20s, ‘Sexy Star’ Lee Hyo-ri is popular among males in early 20s to 30s. Lee Young-ae is popular among males above 30. However ‘No 1’ entertainer for males in 40s is still Choi Bo-ram. In 2005 research, males in 40s and 50s also considered Choi Bo-ram as their most favourite entertainer.

The most popular star among female teens is Dong Bang Shin Ki. However DBSK is only popular among 13 to 19 years old schoolgirls, in the contrary Rain is equally popular among schoolgirls to females in 40s. Hallyu star Bae Young-joon who captivated Asia, in Korea is only popular among women in 30s.

For Korean women in 30s and 40s ‘No 1’ entertainer is certainly Jang Dong Gun. Yoo Jae-suk who recently was chosen as ‘Most Eligible Single Male Entertainer’, is the only comedian among the top 5 of Korean’s favourite entertainers, especially he is popular among male and female aged 25 to 29.

Reported by Oh Hyo-rim

Source: Joongang and http://blog.naver.com/jackal35/130014146969

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

Soy, i'm loving that MV you made. you can be the Master of MVs too!

just wondering, does anyone have a fuller version of this old pic?

forget the dreamers, the TRYers, the BinHee shippers, the TaeBin shippers etc, this is my favorite "couple" of all :lol:

this one has been together since he was born and they'll always be together!

2007020208564721001fk7.jpg

credit as labelled

i have only seen this other one.

200551485721557657jvkn2.jpg

Guest istatowin

Soy, i'm loving that MV you made. you can be the Master of MVs too!

just wondering, does anyone have a fuller version of this old pic?

forget the dreamers, the TRYers, the BinHee shippers, the TaeBin shippers etc, this is my favorite "couple" of all :lol:

this one has been together since he was born and they'll always be together!

2007020208564721001fk7.jpg

credit as labelled

i have only seen this other one.

200551485721557657jvkn2.jpg

hahhaha syah!!! i definitely agree with you!!! couple to beat :lol:

i love soy's MV too :D

hahhaha syah!!! i definitely agree with you!!! couple to beat :lol:

haha yea they've been together 23 long years!! definitely the couple to beat :P

Tae Hee will be having her first event with Hera on the 7th this month. It is held at Cheongdam-dong, Seoul for this new product launch endorsed by Tae Hee.

credit http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15597850.html

I am hoping to see alot of nice pictures of Tae Hee :) and maybe Hera TV Ad is out on that day too :w00t::lol:

can't wait to see her FINALLY again this coming February 7 :w00t: , her first official appearance for 2007!

Queen Tae Hee? :D

김태희, 뷰티 브랜드 '헤라' 모델...첫 런칭 행사 나들이

Kim Tae Hee, Beauty brand 'Hera' model...first appearance in the launching event

2007-02-02 12:02

Kim TAE HEE dominates 'a female's style'

72c15005.jpg

Top STAR KIM TAE HEE expresses a queen's style.

Kim Tae Hee will show a graceful figure in the new product launching event of beauty brand Hera to be held in Seoul ChungDam Dong Circle Bar on the coming seventh.

The brand name 'Hera' praises the top goddess, the goddess of Olympus that appears in the Greek myth. The appearance of Kim Tae Hee with fascinating features is scheduled to be boasted gracefully on this day.

Especially the new lipstick '더 루즈홀릭 (More Rouge Holic)' which will be debuted whispers that utilising it when the dress code is red is enough for a person to be proud of her fashion sense.

Meanwhile, she who had become Hera's new face in the latter half of last year did not show her face at various events except at places related to her movie.

The resolution to have her charm concealed all this time is prided 100% and through this event, it will be her first official appearance this year.

The expectations were shown as the party concerned said, "It is a seat where her as the queen figure can be felt to the utmost."

On the other hand, Kim TAE HEE appeared with Jeong WOO SEONG in the movie 'The Restless' last year. After the release, she has been taking a rest and is deciding on her next work. < Journalist Yu Ah Jeong poroly@ >

article source http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...03/72c15005.htm

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

Guest istatowin

^haha thanks syah!!! im calling KRW, RAE now (coz it sounds REY which means KING)..i think its time to promote our Princess Kim Taehee too. :lol:

RAENA (queen)? :lol: