Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

Yup i agree most of the ppl on here like DBSK, SUJU, SHK, BI, and others. but its ok because at the Tae Hee thread its a great group of ppl. And that is all you need. lol, im so corny :blush:

then consider me corny too :lol:

wanna share this poem by BAS of AF for KTH :D

http://www.geocities.com/basmayorboyz/docsbin/kthpoem.pdf

hey tokio...if you want, i can send it to you by uploading it to my webspace if you want. let me know if you still have trouble downloading it. it really is a sad video...:tears:

and i think having hyun bin, won bin, and kim rae won would be a great idea for romantic comedies. instead of the love triangle that korean dramas always have...i guess we can be innovative by making it a love square now :P . maybe if you add me into the mix, itd be a love pentagon, eh ;)

hahaha! make it a love polygon :lol: coz for sure many will queue to be included in the love game :lol:

Would you?? heheheh thanks so much your a sweetie. hahah awww, i would add you though there would be tons of males waiting in this square or line now. lol

Tae Hee is well liked and respected though she is totally getting bashed by ppl on that thread in the k celeb photos and that article about the flops. but I think on Soompi her fanbase is not as strong compared to a Song Hye Kyo and especially DBSK. Well Hyun Bin deserves a break though it be great to se more cfs from them together. also is he going to the army or has he already??

who is DBSK??? :unsure:

since you guys are talking about Kajimaseyo MV, i decided to rip the NG from the dvd... i think most of you have yet to see this NG clip...

also hope to soothe the atmosphere here, after being disturbed by all those negative comments/reports of Tae Hee...

Kajimaseyo NG clip

kajimaseyoNG.jpg

Please log in to HOME to view the clip, a privilege for HOME members who have been supporting us :)

Source credit - Park Yong Ha Kajimaseyo Music Video DVD

DVD Rip and upload credit - KTH Home of the Angel/www.kim-taehee.com

Do not take out from HOME

wow! thanks sis beary :D

Guest istatowin

Thanks everybody for all the encouragement. This thread is a safe haven for KTH fans.

thanks to all of us :lol:

Tae Hee looks the best with minimal or no makeup.... :) envy her good complexion and outstanding features..

I went to SI official website and to my astonishment, Tae Hee is no longer on Feb 2007 wallies... i have this feeling that her contract with SI is up...

now she is left with with CYON and HERA... :wacko:

as long as there's CYON its fine with me :lol: though i like IRIVER cfs too :(

localpinoy: Big thanks for the upload, i love it. such a goregous mv. thanks for the hardwork and what does this mean "down the road, you and everyone will see why i stand out in the line haha wink.gif" heheh im interested, you already stand out to us but this line has got me intrigued.

Soy: Oh i agree the best part of LSIH was when they were at harvard, so much fun and you can see the development of their love grow there. I bet your first icons and work were great

istatowin: you crack me up, you soo funny

Beary: for the NGs, so good even when she fell.

And welcome to the new members who join the thread, good to see it grow, very soon we will be at 400 pages hehehe.

Guest istatowin

localpinoy: Big thanks for the upload, i love it. such a goregous mv. thanks for the hardwork and what does this mean "down the road, you and everyone will see why i stand out in the line haha wink.gif" heheh im interested, you already stand out to us but this line has got me intrigued.

Soy: Oh i agree the best part of LSIH was when they were at harvard, so much fun and you can see the development of their love grow there. I bet your first icons and work were great

istatowin: you crack me up, you soo funny

Beary: for the NGs, so good even when she fell.

And welcome to the new members who join the thread, good to see it grow, very soon we will be at 400 pages hehehe.

what do u mean? :P:lol:

I went to SI official website and to my astonishment, Tae Hee is no longer on Feb 2007 wallies... i have this feeling that her contract with SI is up...

yups beary, her contract with SI already ended after 6(?) catalogs (Fall 2005(?) to Winter 2006), it was reported in an article late last year, it's the norm i guess. if i'm not wrong, frm the article it mentioned that SI had selected new stars, Kim Ok Bin (Over The Rainbow) and actor Park Hae Jin (Famous Princesses), as the leading models for the SI brand in 2007.

source http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1001m_01...DateDay=25&

3~4 years ago in 121-episode drama 'Heung Boo Ne Bak Tuh Jyut Ne'..

i wanna watch this drama badly!!!! <_<

i'm pretty sure i'd love her as Soo Jin in Heung Bu since Tae Hee had loved this role as well.

these screencaps were recently posted by a Korean fan, i think he/she was digging up her old work?

she looks so much the same then & now..^ ^~ :w00t:

just that her hair was shorter and she could change up her hair throughout the long drama hehe.

pcpdownload132f0f7fu5.jpg

that winning smile :wub:

pcpdownload136c81ekn9.jpg

she looks a little more mature like this compared to the rest of the pics~ fits her role i believe.

pcpdownload1383eefxl2.jpg

pcpdownload139ea4ewt3.jpg

pcpdownload13a5915kq5.jpg

pcpdownload13af759dj2.jpg

pcpdownload13b4077ci7.jpg

credit daum tvzone

a few more frm Heung Bu 3~4 years ago

posted recently by a Korean fan, seems like Korean fans have been upset recently with continued attacks by antis?~ :unsure:

i don't think such things will ever end though. i think all these will only make her fans more protective of her & love her more.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0sd3.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0ou7.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0fj8.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0fl4.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0ex9.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0na1.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen0kx7.jpg

credit daum tvzone

edit: i was just going into the culture/sports section of english.chosun.com randomly and i saw tht this old article of Tae Hee frm back in October 2006 was the #3 most viewed story at the moment. i was surprised cause it's like 3 mths old~

this article

Has Kim Tae-hee Found a Part That Suits Her at Last? (Oct.18,2006)

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0610180019.html

haha kim tae hee looks the same thanks syah, except she had a little more baby fat back then, but thats expected. haha im tired of antis too, and less happy with them after the "u;nee accident"

Guys, theres apparently rumors that KTH is looking at the script of Que Sera Sera (MNIKSS 2), which is kinda cool, because theres also rumors of Yoon Eun Hye (the person that everyone expected to confirm for QSS, but she still hasnt confirmed yet) is also looking at the script for Angel. it would be one big switcharoo if YEH decides to do Angel and KTH decides to do QSS, agreed ? interesting how both leading ladies were "supposedly" confirmed to Angel and QSS, i guess false information leaked too fast. hmm it would be interesting if KTH decides to do QSS though, since apparently Eric is on board, but Angel just seems so much more promising imo. QSS is suppose to be a melodrama, but its going to be a really high profile MBC production, because two of its top screenwriters are going to be working on it, and the PD for the original MNIKSS is on board also. >< haha lala its great to be a fan of both tae hee and eun hye :)

Guys, theres apparently rumors that KTH is looking at the script of Que Sera Sera (MNIKSS 2), which is kinda cool, because theres also rumors of Yoon Eun Hye (the person that everyone expected to confirm for QSS, but she still hasnt confirmed yet) is also looking at the script for Angel. it would be one big switcharoo if YEH decides to do Angel and KTH decides to do QSS, agreed ? interesting how both leading ladies were "supposedly" confirmed to Angel and QSS, i guess false information leaked too fast. hmm it would be interesting if KTH decides to do QSS though, since apparently Eric is on board, but Angel just seems so much more promising imo. QSS is suppose to be a melodrama, but its going to be a really high profile MBC production, because two of its top screenwriters are going to be working on it, and the PD for the original MNIKSS is on board also. >< haha lala its great to be a fan of both tae hee and eun hye :)

actually, one of my wishes is to see Tae Hee and YEH act together but the possibility of that happening is lower than the possiblity of them switching b/w the 2 dramas haha. but i'm just glad we know of another work that Tae Hee is possibly looking at. for me, i don't mind whatever she and her management chooses, but as i'd wanna see more of her, a drama would be best, and then after that she can do a movie haha. if she does Que Sera Sera with Eric, it'd be her 3rd collaboration with a Shinhwa member (after Dong Wan & Jun Jin). and me being a huge Shinhwa fan wouldn't mind that at all!! and if she does QSS, chances are we'll get to see her back on TV much earlier cause it's gonna air this coming March isn't it? then probably she can squeeze in another project for the year :lol:beary, i'm just as cruel as you :P but i suspect that's what she and her side wants tht's why they seem hesitant to take up 'Angel' now cause it's been pushed back. and another thing is.... if she does QSS, it'll be her first ever drama on MBC!!!!

i guess we only have a few more days or a few more weeks to know since if i'm not wrong, i read somewhere that her management will announce her next work in early February.... February is drawing near hehehe, the day will come soon enough :P but anyway there have been a few news reports these days that korean tv viewers have been confused by the contradicting drama casting reports :lol: and the last i heard Lee Da Hae is not doing 'Pride' anymore? hehe it's so fun the scripts are going around and the actresses and their managements are just examining the same works. what if 2 actresses decide on the same work? :lol: this is all getting exciting and unpredictable now :P

i'd love for her to do 'Angel' cause i wanna see her work with weapons. but i wanna see her back on TV earlier, so QSS would be good too. i believe both will be new experiences for her :)

Guest badhairday

Thanks soy for this newsbit. Hmmm.. I don't know how I feel about Tae Hee taking up a role in MNIKSS 2... remember what happened with Goong S? The ratings are lagging because a lot of ppl are comparing to the first and original one. If she gets the lead role, does that mean she will need to gain weight? If not the lead, I don't want to see Tae Hee being the second female lead. However I'm glad that she's considering a comendy of sorts.

actually, one of my wishes is to see Tae Hee and YEH act together but the possibility of that happening is lower than the possiblity of them switching b/w the 2 dramas haha. but i'm just glad we know of another work that Tae Hee is possibly looking at. for me, i don't mind whatever she and her management chooses, but as i'd wanna see more of her, a drama would be best, and then after that she can do a movie haha. if she does Que Sera Sera with Eric, it'd be her 3rd collaboration with a Shinhwa member (after Dong Wan & Jun Jin). and me being a huge Shinhwa fan wouldn't mind that at all!! and if she does QSS, chances are we'll get to see her back on TV much earlier cause it's gonna air this coming March isn't it? then probably she can squeeze in another project for the year :lol:beary, i'm just as cruel as you :P but i suspect that's what she and her side wants tht's why they seem hesitant to take up 'Angel' now cause it's been pushed back. and another thing is.... if she does QSS, it'll be her first ever drama on MBC!!!!

i guess we only have a few more days or a few more weeks to know since if i'm not wrong, i read somewhere that her management will announce her next work in early February.... February is drawing near hehehe, the day will come soon enough :P but anyway there have been a few news reports these days that korean tv viewers have been confused by the contradicting drama casting reports :lol: and the last i heard Lee Da Hae is not doing 'Pride' anymore? hehe it's so fun the scripts are going around and the actresses and their managements are just examining the same works. what if 2 actresses decide on the same work? :lol: this is all getting exciting and unpredictable now :P

i'd love for her to do 'Angel' cause i wanna see her work with weapons. but i wanna see her back on TV earlier, so QSS would be good too. i believe both will be new experiences for her :)

yeah i heard about Pride too, but it doesnt look as interesting imo as QSS or Angel, and plus the male lead imo isnt another factor for Tae Hee to choose QSS, lol its ERIC ! and i too wanted to see YEH and KTH in a drama together, but the chances seem quite unlikely now, scripts are flying everywhere >< haha yes ! the plus for doing QSS is that she would be able to do another drama or movie, but the thing is i would rather her stick to quality over quantity ><, because i have yet to hear anything about QSS that makes me go "wow what an interesting series" so far the only interesting thing about the series is that the same PD is directing it from MNIKSS, and well eric is the lead. Do you guys think that possible her guest appearance on IC (shes rarely on variety shows) on MBC was kind of foreshadowing that she is going to do QSS, so she went on the network a bit ? .. hmm suspicious ><

Thanks soy for this newsbit. Hmmm.. I don't know how I feel about Tae Hee taking up a role in MNIKSS 2... remember what happened with Goong S? The ratings are lagging because a lot of ppl are comparing to the first and original one. If she gets the lead role, does that mean she will need to gain weight? If not the lead, I don't want to see Tae Hee being the second female lead. However I'm glad that she's considering a comendy of sorts.

Goong S failed because .. well its not that good, lol i watched the first few episodes, its just not there >< While QSS is suppose to be directed by the same PD ad MNIKSS, the story is suppose to be completely different and its suppose to be more of a melodrama this time around. Which kinda sucks, because i wanted her to be more invovled with a comedy series ><