Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

thanks for the mv link syah...i just love that music video. it was really sad...its hard to see kim tae hee cry! i get so frustrated whenever i do see that.

i would like to see her in romantic comedies...i can see guys just fighting over her and going crazy like in infinite challenge. now that was hilarious :P

Its on a megaloadup, grrr. i dont know how i can dl from it. still trying to figure it out to get it working again. But anyway that video is soo beautiful. Its sad what happens. :tears: Aww localpinoy.

i agree romantic comedies and you know what we should have Hyun Bin, Won Bin, KRW all fight for her affection in a new series. that would be funny and to see that she ends up with someone like...Park Myung Soo, i only put him cause she picked him for infinite challenge. lol

Guest badhairday

gosh, I missed the post with the MV... i was wondering what everybody was talking about... oh it's sad. Tae Hee looks gorgeous though.....

Garrrrrr at the thread about the "Queen of ads, but flops on screen" in the Korean Celeb photo board.... it's difficult being a KTH fan in soompi. So many ppl are so vile towards her.

gosh, I missed the post with the MV... i was wondering what everybody was talking about... oh it's sad. Tae Hee looks gorgeous though.....

Garrrrrr at the thread about the "Queen of ads, but flops on screen" in the Korean Celeb photo board.... it's difficult being a KTH fan in soompi. So many ppl are so vile towards her.

Yup i agree most of the ppl on here like DBSK, SUJU, SHK, BI, and others. but its ok because at the Tae Hee thread its a great group of ppl. And that is all you need. lol, im so corny :blush:

Guest localpinoy

Its on a megaloadup, grrr. i dont know how i can dl from it. still trying to figure it out to get it working again. But anyway that video is soo beautiful. Its sad what happens. :tears: Aww localpinoy.

i agree romantic comedies and you know what we should have Hyun Bin, Won Bin, KRW all fight for her affection in a new series. that would be funny and to see that she ends up with someone like...Park Myung Soo, i only put him cause she picked him for infinite challenge. lol

hey tokio...if you want, i can send it to you by uploading it to my webspace if you want. let me know if you still have trouble downloading it. it really is a sad video...:tears:

and i think having hyun bin, won bin, and kim rae won would be a great idea for romantic comedies. instead of the love triangle that korean dramas always have...i guess we can be innovative by making it a love square now :P . maybe if you add me into the mix, itd be a love pentagon, eh ;)

Yup i agree most of the ppl on here like DBSK, SUJU, SHK, BI, and others. but its ok because at the Tae Hee thread its a great group of ppl. And that is all you need. lol, im so corny :blush:

really ? like overall i know that the soompi generation loves the boy groups and stuff, but ive found that alot of them respect tae hee as an actress, cause if you look at all the polls and stuff, tae hee is pretty much ranked high among everything that shes listed, from being the most beautiful, to blah blah, haha. :) and the tae hee thread does have a GREAT group of contributers that keep it alive :)

hey tokio...if you want, i can send it to you by uploading it to my webspace if you want. let me know if you still have trouble downloading it. it really is a sad video...:tears:

and i think having hyun bin, won bin, and kim rae won would be a great idea for romantic comedies. instead of the love triangle that korean dramas always have...i guess we can be innovative by making it a love square now :P . maybe if you add me into the mix, itd be a love pentagon, eh ;)

too bad hyun bin is going on a long deserved break after he finishes all his cfs >< i wanted a TAE HEE - HB thing >< ..

The 2nd version of The Restless OST is out at Yesasia :w00t:

------------------------------

The Restless OST

~ Sagisu Shiro

l_p1004628485.jpg

Product Information

Product Title : The Restless OST

Singer Name(s) : Sagisu Shiro | Korean Movie Soundtrack

Release Date : January 26, 2007

Language : Korean, Japanese

Package Weight : 120 g

Publisher : CJ Music

Our Price: US$14.99

Click here to order

credit yesasia

Would you?? heheheh thanks so much your a sweetie. hahah awww, i would add you though there would be tons of males waiting in this square or line now. lol

really ? like overall i know that the soompi generation loves the boy groups and stuff, but ive found that alot of them respect tae hee as an actress, cause if you look at all the polls and stuff, tae hee is pretty much ranked high among everything that shes listed, from being the most beautiful, to blah blah, haha. :) and the tae hee thread does have a GREAT group of contributers that keep it alive :)

too bad hyun bin is going on a long deserved break after he finishes all his cfs >< i wanted a TAE HEE - HB thing >< ..

Tae Hee is well liked and respected though she is totally getting bashed by ppl on that thread in the k celeb photos and that article about the flops. but I think on Soompi her fanbase is not as strong compared to a Song Hye Kyo and especially DBSK. Well Hyun Bin deserves a break though it be great to se more cfs from them together. also is he going to the army or has he already??

Would you?? heheheh thanks so much your a sweetie. hahah awww, i would add you though there would be tons of males waiting in this square or line now. lol

Tae Hee is well liked and respected though she is totally getting bashed by ppl on that thread in the k celeb photos and that article about the flops. but I think on Soompi her fanbase is not as strong compared to a Song Hye Kyo and especially DBSK. Well Hyun Bin deserves a break though it be great to se more cfs from them together. also is he going to the army or has he already??

ahh well i havent looked at those thread, lol i tend to stay out of the negative threads >< .. esp when it comes to certain artists that i admire .. and of course SHK's and DBSK's bases are bigger, but who can deny KTH's beauty .. lol as for Cfs, there hasnt been news of HB filming any cyon cfs, what happened to all the HB, DH, and KTH cyon cfs ? did they get replaced by KDW ? because if so .. im kinda mad .. as for the army part, all HB wrote about was taking a break, no news about the army, so i have no idea

btw thats a nice icon <333 changmin :)

ahh well i havent looked at those thread, lol i tend to stay out of the negative threads >< .. esp when it comes to certain artists that i admire .. and of course SHK's and DBSK's bases are bigger, but who can deny KTH's beauty .. lol as for Cfs, there hasnt been news of HB filming any cyon cfs, what happened to all the HB, DH, and KTH cyon cfs ? did they get replaced by KDW ? because if so .. im kinda mad .. as for the army part, all HB wrote about was taking a break, no news about the army, so i have no idea

i know i dont like how they stop but maybe Hyun Bin or DH moved on to different companies?? or no new contract?? i dont know

Thanks for the compliment, i tried. nothing great and it cant compare to your artwork. i dont know how to do much with PS. :sweatingbullets:

since you guys are talking about Kajimaseyo MV, i decided to rip the NG from the dvd... i think most of you have yet to see this NG clip...

also hope to soothe the atmosphere here, after being disturbed by all those negative comments/reports of Tae Hee...

Kajimaseyo NG clip

kajimaseyoNG.jpg

Please log in to HOME to view the clip, a privilege for HOME members who have been supporting us :)

Source credit - Park Yong Ha Kajimaseyo Music Video DVD

DVD Rip and upload credit - KTH Home of the Angel/www.kim-taehee.com

Do not take out from HOME

i know i dont like how they stop but maybe Hyun Bin or DH moved on to different companies?? or no new contract?? i dont know

Thanks for the compliment, i tried. nothing great and it cant compare to your artwork. i dont know how to do much with PS. :sweatingbullets:

His Cyon endorsement deal ended last year (his chocolate series cell phones sold millions in korean & worldwide!). He just signed on a new 1-yr contract with Nurian electronic dictionary so do check out his lastest CF coming our way soon!

BLASIDHFAOISDAOSIJDOIASD .. i can believe his contract ended and they didnt renew the stupid contract .. blah so the now the chances of HB and KTH together again seems unlikely >< unless by some miracle, they finally realize that they are soul mates and decide to get married out of nowhere sigh >< ... KTH is like the only person that LG renews like constantly, it seems like the company is in love with Tae Hee, haha shes the darling of the company :)

badhairday don't be disheartened... just stay within this thread will do... you always have us ;)

One man's meat is another man's poison.. it's tough to achieve consensus on any particular matter/opinion...

for me, i rather support an actress who has great personality with so-so acting skills, than one how has lousy attitude with great acting skills... :)

acting skills can be polished but personality is too difficult to change from bad to good...

i stay away from such threads too... anyway KTH thread is enough to make us busy and occupied ;) not trying to run away but i think comments from others doesnt mean much as i myself is capable of making my own judgement :P

a warm welcome to bas_nexus.. hope you will have fun in this thread...

badhairday don't be disheartened... just stay within this thread will do... you always have us ;)

One man's meat is another man's poison.. it's tough to achieve consensus on any particular matter/opinion...

for me, i rather support an actress who has great personality with so-so acting skills, than one how has lousy attitude with great acting skills... :)

acting skills can be polished but personality is too difficult to change from bad to good...

i stay away from such threads too... anyway KTH thread is enough to make us busy and occupied ;) not trying to run away but i think comments from others doesnt mean much as i myself is capable of making my own judgement :P

a warm welcome to bas_nexus.. hope you will have fun in this thread...

totally agreed beary. acting is a craft that can be taught and worked on, while a person's personality cant really be changed. haha the funny part is that i really admire tae hee for both her personality and her skills as an actress. She seems to be the kind that doesnt give up easily, and when she wants something she puts in a 110 percent effort into it. like with her series and stuff, her countless hours of dedication to her craft is just amazing. Also i love how humble and down to earth she seems in her interviews, it just shows that she hasnt forgotten where she came from, and how her fans are the ones that made her what is she is today. tae hee just has so many traits of a perfect role model. i def. support her :)

btw tokio, the icon is really good for a first attempt, haha my first ps works were disasters ..

and ohhh im rewatching LSIH again, well the final 3 episodes again .. blah i still liked it so much more when they were in Harvard versus them being in Seoul, it justs not as fun ><.

Guest localpinoy

if you ask me...there might be a bigger fanbase for SHK and stuff since she was soompi queen...but i have a feeling this year KTH will take the crown. remember what was said a ways back...the movie was a flop because of the money that was spent. she is still respected as an actor because she strives for improvement. and it was her first movie for goodness sakes! when she gets her second one...people will start turning heads :).

and beary, thanks for the NG clip. you always find a way to make the KTH Home of the Angel site even better! :)

and tokio, i just PMed you a link for the MV. I hope it works! and no worries about adding me...down the road, you and everyone will see why i stand out in the line haha ;)

Tae Hee looks the best with minimal or no makeup.... :) envy her good complexion and outstanding features..

I went to SI official website and to my astonishment, Tae Hee is no longer on Feb 2007 wallies... i have this feeling that her contract with SI is up...

now she is left with with CYON and HERA... :wacko: