Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Does anybody know which KTH CF this is for? These are outtakes for a CF but she is absolutely cute here:

no worries cause aren't we working together hand-in-hand?

i think tht it's for Samsung My-jet printer cf frm the days before she became an actress but i can't confirm also till i see the final cf again with the product. i'm still trying to find the cf clip on my computer but meanwhile maybe beary can help us when she sees the few caps below i took frm the youtube clip. she and comedian Park Kyung Lim are so cute in tht outtakes clip :lol:

beary & KTHLovers, if you can find the outtakes+cf clip of this in ur comp, can pls post it here?

cause i wanna watch it again in future. thanks in advance!

;) you are right, syah, it's Samsung My Jet Printer CF..

I have uploaded more clips she did for Samsung...

Samsung My Jet Printer

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.eggdisk.com/files/190008_mo4k3/tv.JPG' alt='tv.JPG'>

My Jet Printer CF ver. 1

myjetng10227300K.JPG

My Jet Printer CF ver. 1 (NG)

kimth.JPG

My Jet Printer CF ver. 2

myjetfinal.JPG

My Jet Printer CF ver. 2 (NG)

Bonus:

Samsung Digital

72791e9380da8e12c55e4927f8b984e2.jpg

tv_samsungdigital.JPG

Samsung Digital CF

Guest istatowin

^ haha pres angel! theres a flamebait there? :lol:

oh yeah here we are working hand-in-hand again... ;) you are right, syah, it's Samsung My Jet Printer CF..

Samsung My Jet Printer

p><p> [img]<a href=http://www.eggdisk.com/files/190002_vzasu/72791e9380da8e12c55e4927f8b984e2.jpg' alt='72791e9380da8e12c55e4927f8b984e2.jpg'>

tv_samsungdigital.JPG

Samsung Digital CF

thanks sis beary! :) another thing she had in common w/ oppah RW :lol::P

Park Kyung Lim looks so funny i love her, and Kim Tae Hee definition of cute and everything that is perfect. lol. Thanks for the cfs!! :blink:

200701_3633-1.jpg

Guest istatowin

Park Kyung Lim looks so funny i love her, and Kim Tae Hee definition of cute and everything that is perfect. lol. Thanks for the cfs!! :blink:

200701_3633-1.jpg

hahah! kawaii! :D

cant wait for the Hera Pics to come out...

u mean me??/ :lol: :lol:

KTH is a CERTIFIED CHARMER!!! :lol:

what about KTH bullying the bull :lol: :lol:

:w00t:istatowin you are definitely one of the main suspects... ;)

Tae Hee teasing the bull sounds cute... :lol:

--------------------------------

Picture from S-oil CF

1169476165_etc.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest istatowin

:w00t:istatowin you are definitely one of the main suspects... ;)

Tae Hee teasing the bill sounds cute... :lol:

--------------------------------

Picture from S-oil CF

<a href=http://www.eggdisk.com/files/190349_q5vlo/1169476165_etc.jpg[/img

credit Fin.s

haha! :blush: - ing now... :lol:

and a certified "crowd drawer" :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/won_song/school3.jpg' alt='school3.jpg'>

guys, guys pls behave...there are other angels here :rolleyes: like beary n syah n soy n tokio n.... :lol:

Kim Tae Hee For Hera Cosmetics

%7Boption%7D00-604.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D12_wallpapper1024_1.jpg[/img

http://cafe.naver.com/japanesenoodles.cafe...Farticleid=3968

aigooo~~ sorry if posted before.

cant seem to view it :tears::tears:

Guest istatowin

just saw this in KTH Club Thread @ showwallpaper.com

258qk.gif

:wub:

cfeventimg02wd6.jpg

old ohui Cf

random pics for showwallpaper/ebooks

Haustory.jpg

2005010105120403.jpg

a38712898md3.jpg

aww so pretty in her wedding dress :)

WB and KTH :wub:

0cyonvv13zp4xjaz1.jpg

0ohuisv6dz5.jpg

clear, clean, perfect :lol:

11237007193530ke2.jpg

cr: fanartist who made this..

이순재, '신인 김태희 황수정에 충고' 사연

Lee Sun Jae, 'advice to newcomers Kim TAE HEE & Hwang SU JEONG' back then

[Journalist Kim Ji Hye] 2007-01-19 13:24

n20070119132614837012082ku.jpg

Actor Lee Sun Jae told of the impressions he felt while working with junior actresses Kim Tae Hee & Hwang Su Jeong and the advices he had left them as a senior actor.

Lee Sun Jae is currently in 'High Kick' which is collecting hot popularity. In a recent Go News interview, he made references to these juniors he had acted with.

<-------------------paragraphs on actress Hwang Su Jeong skipped------------------->

Hwang Su Jeong gained recognition in the 1999-2000 MBC historical drama 'Heo Jun' which she acted with actor Lee Sun Jae.

Again in 2003, Lee SUN JAE showed exceptional love also to younger-generation actress Kim TAE HEE who he acted together with in 'HEUNGBU'S FAMILY HAS GOT A FORTUNE' (SBS). Kim TAE HEE is also a younger generation of Lee SUN JAE at Seoul National University.

After Lee Sun Jae referred to Kim Tae Hee as an actress with enough possibilities, he said, "Tae Hee's character is cheerful and good-natured. Her ardent attitude towards acting looked good. She often tried to follow the senior actors well at the time of filming the drama."

Together he also told of his advice to them back then, "A hard knowledge is necessary if one is going to act continuously. Homework and a theme will always arise in the usual state of learning. It might be good to make an effort to often solve it."

The various experiences and advices of Lee Sun Jae, who's acting career spans 50 years, are thought to have exerted large influences on the two actresses who were newcomers at that time. [Photograph=Journalist Kang Jeong Hwa]

<The first place in Internet newspaper official recognition Go News ⓒ Go News www.gonews.co.kr Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited>

article source http://www.gonews.co.kr/common/result.asp?...070119132614837

rough translation please credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

translations may not be 100% accurate, please advise accordingly of mistakes, thanks!

Senior actor Lee Sun Jae acted as Tae Hee's Uncle in SBS drama 'Heungbu' aired from October 2003-April 2004.

Here's a family pic of the cast.

031022goodtaehee8ox.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

there.... i had the feeling you will come to our rescue :w00t:

thanks for uploading all of the Samsung cfs she's done! :wub:

cant seem to view it :tears::tears:

haha istatowin, click on the links below to view the pics quteacho posted.

i just copied and pasted the links. shd be able to view them this way right?

http://cafefiles.naver.net/data24/2007/1/22/94/00-604.jpg

http://cafefiles.naver.net/data22/2007/1/2...apper1024_1.jpg

Guest badhairday

Wow, thanks Syah and beary for solving the mystery of the CF. She was just so gorgeous in that CF and it was weird cuz i didn't recognize it. Oh yeah, thanks for the extras too!

Okay, I just voted but the poll doesn't tell you the results. I hope you don't have to register to vote because I didn't register.

lol .. you know its kinda funny that its for a printer .. shes does like the cutest cfs who thought "this big, this big" would be for a printer company or "S-oil, S-oil" (the song) was for an oil company, tae hee is sooo entertaining to watch, period ! ..

and istatowin, im TIRED of waiting for the spain pictures and cf .. this is killing me .. haha the anticipation, this better be one kick-richard simmons shoot, because im waiting forever ><

Haahhaha! That is just so cute! We should make our own KTH CF huh?

lol .. we should kidnap tae hee (not for too long though, since we all want her to do the angel series), and kidnap won bin, hyun bin, kim rae won, and the rest of the kim klan, and film one huge kth cf :) sounds good already .. it could be the cheapest production ever, and still with the addition of tae hee, the cf would probably make alot of money and be really popular, because tae hee just has that effect when it comes to cfs ...

i almost forgot, of course we need to have leewan in the cf also ><

im so random .. but umm i decided to click to see who the top 20 posters in this thread were, surprise, surprise look who the top 3 are .. lol (dang well over 1000 each) ...

Who posted in: Kim Tae Hee Thread.

Poster Posts

syah4brit 1349

beary 1174

istatowin 1101

bABailey 275

andrewujin 232

sandbottle 221

Satine_Ross 197

guai2 176

ice_cryst 151

snowwhite 115

badhairday 113

Soy 103

tokio 100

quteacho 99

snow_angel 99

aznboy78 56

summermaniac1982 54

suejinners 48

zeus 45

localpinoy 45

Guest localpinoy

Singer Shin Seung Hun attended the recording of KBS 2TV 'Sang Sang Plus' and mentioned that his ideal partner is Kim Tae Hee. He said that Kim Tae Hee seems to be very beautiful.

Full Article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15464713.html

For those who is not familiar with him, this is his pic http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200701/22/s...44505.242.0.jpg

He is a respectable Korean singer who sang the hit song 'I Believe'.

Female like myself are attracted to her, let alone male :P;)

i wasn't surprised that he would say his ideal partner is Kim Tae Hee. It certainly isnt the first time someone has said that...did you guys see the article about me saying the exact same thing? ;) haha :P

im so random .. but umm i decided to click to see who the top 20 posters in this thread were, surprise, surprise look who the top 3 are .. lol (dang well over 1000 each) ...

Poster Posts

syah4brit 1349

beary 1174

istatowin 1101

bABailey 275

andrewujin 232

sandbottle 221

Satine_Ross 197

guai2 176

ice_cryst 151

snowwhite 115

badhairday 113

Soy 103

tokio 100

quteacho 99

snow_angel 99

aznboy78 56

summermaniac1982 54

suejinners 48

zeus 45

localpinoy 45

haha...im going up the chain, my friends. by the end of this month, ill be in the >100 club with you fellow angels :sweatingbullets:

kim tae hee love!

wow .. ok am i the only that has noticed this >< but tae hee is acutally older than krw >< .. cause it sure doesnt loko that way, they are both march babies .. dang thats soo strange, she sure doesnt look older than him, but then again jrw is also older than him ..

Guest badhairday

Poster Posts

syah4brit 1349

beary 1174

istatowin 1101

bABailey 275

andrewujin 232

sandbottle 221

Satine_Ross 197

guai2 176

ice_cryst 151

snowwhite 115

badhairday 113

Soy 103

tokio 100

quteacho 99

snow_angel 99

aznboy78 56

summermaniac1982 54

suejinners 48

zeus 45

localpinoy 45

Wow, thanks for posting this.... even though I kind knew who the top 3 posters in this thread were.

badhairday, you're actually required to register before your votes are counted.

cause if you're logged in, after you vote, they'll show you the results. Tae Hee is leading them all i think.

??? but it seems shes having fun in this pic :)

200607_2526.jpg

yes she looks genuinely happy with...................... her fans :) this shd be during the time she's filming Gumiho in 2004.

here's another pic. the fans are holding pics of her at her 2004 bday celebration/fanmeeting. they shd be frm Flora&Fin.S

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen06oz.jpg

credit as labelled/Fin.S

wow .. ok am i the only that has noticed this >< but tae hee is acutally older than krw >< .. cause it sure doesnt loko that way, they are both march babies .. dang thats soo strange, she sure doesnt look older than him, but then again jrw is also older than him ..

haha Soy, tht's a bit late isn't it? :P

yea when i watched 'love story in harvard', i couldn't have guessed tht in real life she's younger than Kim Rae Won by almost a year. i was surprised myself when i checked that he's only a 1981-er. but his acting career spans around 10 yrs or so compared to hers which is around 4~5 yrs.

-------------------------------

Old photo of Tae Hee out eating with her friends

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen06dq.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest istatowin

이순재, '신인 김태희 황수정에 충고' 사연

Lee Sun Jae, 'advice to newcomers Kim TAE HEE & Hwang SU JEONG' back then

[Journalist Kim Ji Hye] 2007-01-19 13:24

n20070119132614837012082ku.jpg

Actor Lee Sun Jae told of the impressions he felt while working with junior actresses Kim Tae Hee & Hwang Su Jeong and the advices he had left them as a senior actor.

Lee Sun Jae is currently in 'High Kick' which is collecting hot popularity. In a recent Go News interview, he made references to these juniors he had acted with.

<-------------------paragraphs on actress Hwang Su Jeong skipped------------------->

Hwang Su Jeong gained recognition in the 1999-2000 MBC historical drama 'Heo Jun' which she acted with actor Lee Sun Jae.

Again in 2003, Lee SUN JAE showed exceptional love also to younger-generation actress Kim TAE HEE who he acted together with in 'HEUNGBU'S FAMILY HAS GOT A FORTUNE' (SBS). Kim TAE HEE is also a younger generation of Lee SUN JAE at Seoul National University.

After Lee Sun Jae referred to Kim Tae Hee as an actress with enough possibilities, he said, "Tae Hee's character is cheerful and good-natured. Her ardent attitude towards acting looked good. She often tried to follow the senior actors well at the time of filming the drama."

Together he also told of his advice to them back then, "A hard knowledge is necessary if one is going to act continuously. Homework and a theme will always arise in the usual state of learning. It might be good to make an effort to often solve it."

The various experiences and advices of Lee Sun Jae, who's acting career spans 50 years, are thought to have exerted large influences on the two actresses who were newcomers at that time. [Photograph=Journalist Kang Jeong Hwa]

<The first place in Internet newspaper official recognition Go News ⓒ Go News www.gonews.co.kr Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited>

article source http://www.gonews.co.kr/common/result.asp?...070119132614837

rough translation please credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

translations may not be 100% accurate, please advise accordingly of mistakes, thanks!

Senior actor Lee Sun Jae acted as Tae Hee's Uncle in SBS drama 'Heungbu' aired from October 2003-April 2004.

Here's a family pic of the cast.

031022goodtaehee8ox.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

there.... i had the feeling you will come to our rescue :w00t:

thanks for uploading all of the Samsung cfs she's done! :wub:

haha istatowin, click on the links below to view the pics quteacho posted.

i just copied and pasted the links. shd be able to view them this way right?

http://cafefiles.naver.net/data24/2007/1/22/94/00-604.jpg

http://cafefiles.naver.net/data22/2007/1/2...apper1024_1.jpg

haha! thanks for the tip and the article :lol: