Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest guai2

ahh.. i like her.

i love seeing her in LSIH w/ kim rae won. they're so cute together

are they really dating in the real life?

Welcome achelhouston! Yes we all love seeing KTH and KRW together but sadly its only in the dramas.

Sorry Istatowin, but my ideal partner for Tae Hee is Won Bin. :P Just different preference la, but as long as Tae Hee finds someone who loves her thats enough for me.

Thank you beary for the clips, hope the Police will find out who the irresponsible rumour makers are.

Guest istatowin

^dnt worry guai. i like won bin too since i saw him Endless love (?)! wasnt able to watch many part of the show though! hehe

love those cyon CFs too!

its just that the HYUN WOO-SOO-IN factor is still so strong for me...haha

Guest andrewujin

i'll put it in my project tomorrow,.. those who wanna download can check it out tomorrow.. cheers

file name would be : tae hee's rumour

Guest guai2

**Tae Hee singing Love+ at Fan Meeting**

You are not going to miss this...

my first time using sendspace, hope it works.. let me know if otherwise

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dw1zwf

it's not very clear, but good enough for us who can't attend the fan meeting...

many thanks to 잠때이사랑 from Fin.s for sharing....

Thanks beary again! Quality is low but still very very happy to hear Tae Hee sing. Can hear lots of fans screaming... hahaha.... how i wish i was there.... :tears:

Guest istatowin

waaaaaaaaaah! they seem to be having so much fun with KTH singing for them! no such luck... mecry.gif

i'll put it in my project tomorrow,.. those who wanna download can check it out tomorrow.. cheers

file name would be : tae hee's rumour

i cant open those links! :( tnx in advance andrew!:)

Guest andrewujin

file uploaded to my project. pls check there if you want to download it..

- kth fan singing

- tae hee rumour 1

-tae hee rumour 2

cheers

Guest beary

Tae Hee sang at 2004 Fan Meeting

in the mood of listening to Tae Hee' singing today... so upload this for those who don't have it....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pez92y

credit to its owner

Guest istatowin

Tae Hee sang at 2004 Fan Meeting

in the mood of listening to Tae Hee' singing today... so upload this for those who don't have it....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pez92y

credit to its owner

tnx! this one is better! yay, she got a decent voice too... :w00t:

though find her cute already when she sang in LSIH! :lol:

Guest istatowin

from the previous posts. Kim Tae Hee and her family are Catholics.

oh thanks swan for the confirmation! :)

seeing ur siggy made me more excited to see won bin and tae hee together in a series...i hope there is a way to request this tandem to those producers...:lol:

i can't fully understand this article.. from the online translator, it seems that Tae Hee was being maligned by some netizen. and policeis going on investigation... :sweatingbullets::huh:

김태희측 변호사 "공인이라 참았지만 수용한도 넘었다"

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200606/09/s...00804.375.0.jpg

credit Daum News

You can find another similar report here..

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12983873.html

Tae Hee's mgmt company decided to take legal action against the netizen who spread the groundless rumour regarding the marriage with tycoon in the financial sector.

read another article yesterday regarding tis also but wasn't sure of the contents , so thx for the confirmation . i hope tis matter will be resolved soon , hopefully by the time TaeHee comes back home , it'll all be over ! ~

wow yay ~ but just wanna confirm it's just the .mp3 file right ? ~ B)

still good enuf ! ~ hope we can get the video clip one day hehe .

awww...beary, syah what humor? i thought its cleared already that it aint true.

nway, its gud to take legal action to avoid those irresponsible reports than exchange heated conversation in public for it will just encourage more curiosity and misunderstanding.

it's tht same old rumor tht has been going on since last yr . i think it's already been ongoing for 6 mths & i guess even though TaeHee has personally cleared the rumor & recently LeeWan did the same too but still not enuf ? ~ :unsure: , hmm ya it's tht rumor abt her being married to a rich tycoon guy or something .

guai2 , u took the pic of the Kim TaeHee posters @ Burlington Square's Shinemart ! ~ :w00t: , it's so great to see 2 TaeHee posters side by side !! ~ the soju one on the left + the MaxWell one on the right together wif actor Cho SeungWoo ! ~ :D ,

i haf to go there myself one day just to take a look , i hope they dun change posters anytime soon , n btw which other stars' posters are there ? ~ :unsure:

it seems that it's always one sided argument when it comes to SHK and Tae Hee... so i agree with syah it will be good we don't start arguing back or harm other actresses, otherwise this will never going to end... i hope Tae Hee fans can be as cultivated and civilised as Tae Hee... we are ANGELS, right? ;)

hehe we are all so thick skinned calling ourselves Angels ! ~ :lol:

but i guess we are learning to be one frm our Angel herself , Kim TaeHee .

ahh.. i like her.

i love seeing her in LSIH w/ kim rae won. they're so cute together

are they really dating in the real life?

welcome to the Kim TaeHee thread , dear achelhouston ! ~

i'm glad to see another Soompier who likes her as well ! ~

oh yes i love seeing her in Love Story In Harvard wif Kim RaeWon as well , i can't get over them yet ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

i wouldn't mind if they are dating in real life haha but as far as we haf heard & read , nopes they aren't together . but then i agree wif many KTHLOVERS tht any guy for TaeHee is fine as long as they both love each other & are happy together but the last i heard , TaeHee told her fans tht she hasn't got a boyfriend now ! ~ ;)

Video clips on 2006.06.08

about the rumour that i posted earlier today...

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200606/09/200606090938236885_s.wmv

i wish i knw Korean so tht i can read & understand how the Korean netizens are reacting to tis recent piece of news .

untitled19oo.jpg

untitled29yh.jpg

oh..20min long clip?

i wan to see! but i dono how to view it :sweatingbullets:

haha funny dream tho :P

ah i hope i could finish everything but i think i need to finish wad i miss when i m back

coz i m gonna late for meeting my frens

CYA ALL KTHLOVER! :P

yea 20 mins clip , but in the middle there'll be a short ad break b4 it continues wif the photoshoot clip .

just go to http://www.diodeo.com/comuser/tv/tv_popup.asp?tv_code=2888 , then if u haf to install an ActiveX thingy , just install . then after tht , let the video buffer & load , if not click play on the player . if the player doesn't start , close the pg & go to the pg again . do tht until it starts playing , once it does , u can just double click on the vid screen to watch in full screen , very nice clip of the siblings working together on the photoshoot ! `~ :D , hope u get chance to watch !

btw i not only dreamt of Kwon SangWoo & Kim HaNeul recently , i also dreamt of my ShinHwa boys & also Lee DongGun's sis in Sweet 18 ~ :lol: , she was so funny in the last ep of the drama tht i can't help it haha .

but the bonus is........ today i dreamt of Kim TaeHee !! ~ :w00t:

i almost couldn't go see her cus all the buses were full & there were no available taxis around !! ~ i think i was wif someone on tis thread , but though we were late , both of us got to meet TaeHee cus we saw her outside the venue ! ~ we went up to her , but managed to only say , "Hi , we are ur fans" , we were trembling when we say tht , so nervous ! ~ then she smiled , n shook our hands , her hand was so soft , it felt so real tht i can feel it even when i woke up wif a huge smile haha . n she smelt so nice too ~ :P , then she had to rush to attend the event . i hope to haf more pleasant dreams of her like tis ~

ahh off to dreamland haha .

Guest istatowin

alo syah! :) me too i wanna learn korean language so i can be of help in times like this! :(

nway, hope everything will be settled ASAP with our angel back and ready for ACTION again...:)

but the bonus is........ today i dreamt of Kim TaeHee !! ~ :w00t:

i almost couldn't go see her cus all the buses were full & there were no available taxis around !! ~ i think i was wif someone on tis thread , but though we were late , both of us got to meet TaeHee cus we saw her outside the venue ! ~ we went up to her , but managed to only say , "Hi , we are ur fans" , we were trembling when we say tht , so nervous ! ~ then she smiled , n shook our hands , her hand was so soft , it felt so real tht i can feel it even when i woke up wif a huge smile haha . n she smelt so nice too ~ :P , then she had to rush to attend the event . i hope to haf more pleasant dreams of her like tis ~

ahh off to dreamland haha .

she actually visited you in ur dream! :w00t:

you've done a gud job having managed to say "hi we are ur fans" :lol: i think i will be speechless or il freeze over if we meet face to face! hahahha

i can't fully understand this article.. from the online translator, it seems that Tae Hee was being maligned by some netizen. and policeis going on investigation... :sweatingbullets::huh:

김태희측 변호사 "공인이라 참았지만 수용한도 넘었다"

credit Daum News

You can find another similar report here..

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12983873.html

Tae Hee's mgmt company decided to take legal action against the netizen who spread the groundless rumour regarding the marriage with tycoon in the financial sector.

June 9, 2006

Kim Tae-hee Goes After Online Slanderers

200606090013_00.jpg

Police are going after people who allegedly spread a rumor that the star actress Kim Tae-hee married into one of Korea's big family-owned corporations or chaebol as well as Internet users who commented on the rumors with derogatory posts.

"We can't know where the rumor Kim that married into a chaebeol family originated, but with its spread across the Net and the vicious replies that some have posted, Kim's reputation has definitely suffered," the actress’ agent said. The agency filed a complaint with the Cyber Crime Investigation Division of the Seoul Metropolitan Police on Thursday.

"We determined that we could no longer sit idly by as unacceptable talk, and groundless conjecture grew and reproduced, so we opted to take legal measures," the agency said.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0606090013.html

alo syah! :) me too i wanna learn korean language so i can be of help in times like this! :(

nway, hope everything will be settled ASAP with our angel back and ready for ACTION again...:)

she actually visited you in ur dream! :w00t:

you've done a gud job having managed to say "hi we are ur fans" :lol: i think i will be speechless or il freeze over if we meet face to face! hahahha

yes i'm so happy to see her in my dream though she's far far away in New York ! ~ :phew:

at least it kinda made me feel relieved , i think she's fine over there hehe .

anyways to rubie , thx so much , u always update us Soompiers wif the latest Korean news in English !! ~

appreciate it all the time dear ! `~ :D

i believe her management agency weighed all their options & after 6 mths of these rumours hanging around even after

Kim TaeHee herself & LeeWan clarified it , the agency finally thought tht enough is enough & tis shd come to an end .

but i still feel kinda sad abt the derogatory posts by the Korean Internet users , it's times like tis tht i feel thkful i can't read Korean for now haha cus at least i wun be able to be affected by their comments . i guess Korean netizens are kinda harsh ? ~ :unsure:

Guest istatowin

June 9, 2006

Kim Tae-hee Goes After Online Slanderers

200606090013_00.jpg

Police are going after people who allegedly spread a rumor that the star actress Kim Tae-hee married into one of Korea's big family-owned corporations or chaebol as well as Internet users who commented on the rumors with derogatory posts.

"We can't know where the rumor Kim that married into a chaebeol family originated, but with its spread across the Net and the vicious replies that some have posted, Kim's reputation has definitely suffered," the actress’ agent said. The agency filed a complaint with the Cyber Crime Investigation Division of the Seoul Metropolitan Police on Thursday.

"We determined that we could no longer sit idly by as unacceptable talk, and groundless conjecture grew and reproduced, so we opted to take legal measures," the agency said.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0606090013.html

thank you very much rubie! great help! :)

Guest istatowin

yes i'm so happy to see her in my dream though she's far far away in New York ! ~ :phew:

at least it kinda made me feel relieved , i think she's fine over there hehe .

anyways to rubie , thx so much , u always update us Soompiers wif the latest Korean news in English !! ~

appreciate it all the time dear ! `~ :D

i believe her management agency weighed all their options & after 6 mths of these rumours hanging around even after

Kim TaeHee herself & LeeWan clarified it , the agency finally thought tht enough is enough & tis shd come to an end .

but i still feel kinda sad abt the derogatory posts by the Korean Internet users , it's times like tis tht i feel thkful i can't read Korean for now haha cus at least i wun be able to be affected by their comments . i guess Korean netizens are kinda harsh ? ~ :unsure:

i hope il be as lucky as u syah! :lol:

actually there's nothing wrong marrying a man rich or poor if u really love him...but if the rumor is done with the purpose of hurting her, i will certainly get HYUN WOO's service. :lol:theyll surely rot in jail! :lol: