Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

New Japanese article frm 8 June 2006 ~ ;)

translations may sound weird ~ :lol:

i wonder whether there's gonna be tis Victory Red Cf frm O Hui featuring TaeHee ? ~ :unsure:

“赤い唇”キム・テヒ ワールドカップ“勝利の女神”に

"Red lips" Kim TaeHee World Cup "Goddess of victory"

kimtehi.jpg

天然美人キム・テヒが広告の中でワールドカップの勝利の女神として現れた。これは化粧品ブランド<O HUI>で真っ赤な唇に変身、ワールドカップ勝利を呼ぶ女神の姿を披露したもの。

Natural beautiful woman Kim TaeHee appeared as a goddess of victory of the World Cup in an advertisement . This transforms to a red lip by cosmetics brand < O HUI > , and is an announcement of the appearance of the goddess that calls the World Cup victory .

滑らかな肌とはっきりとした顔立ちで、化粧品モデル起用1順位のキム・テヒが披露した赤い唇は、O HUIリップグロス<Victory Red>で作られたもの。Victory Redは、ワールドカップ勝利を祈願する意味で“Victory”の名前を取ってVictory Redとつけられたという。

The red lip that cosmetics model Kim TaeHee of appointment order one appeared wearing with features clear as the skin of velvety texture is the one made from O HUI lip-gloss < Victory Red > . As to why Victory Red , the “Victory" was chosen to mean that World Cup victory is being prayed for and so the name Victory Red .

O HUI関係者は、フェイス全体のメイクアップに主力を注いできた時と異なり、ワールドカップシーズンに合わせ、赤色とリップメイクを強調したマーケティング戦略を打ち出し、専属広告モデルであるキム・テヒによってすでに人気上昇中だ。

O HUI's authorized personnel usually focus their main efforts to the make-up of the whole face , but this time it adjusts to the world cup season and sets forth the marketing strategy which emphasizes red for the lip make-up and already it is in the midst of rising popularity with Kim TaeHee who belongs exclusively to O HUI as their announcement model .

日頃、キム・テヒは爽やかでナチュラルなメイクアップを好むタイプで、メイクをしたようなしないようなO HUIのメイクがよく似合う。また、今回発売された<Victory Red>を塗れば健康そうな唇と、自然に若々しく見える效果まであり、キム・テヒも満足したというエピソードも。

As always , Kim TaeHee being the type who likes refreshing and natural make-up matches well with the make-up of O HUI . In addition , if <Victory Red> selling at this time is being used , it seems to be healthy and the lip is visibly youthful and natural that Kim TaeHee was also satisfied by it .

赤い唇を強調し、より成熟した女神の姿を見せているキム・テヒのO HUI広告は、各TV広告やインターネットを通じて見ることができる。

Red lips are emphasized , and the O HUI advertisement of Kim TaeHee that shows the appearance of a mature goddess can be seen through each TV advertisement and the Internet .

一方、キム・テヒは初主演映画『中天』で東洋的な美しさを披露する予定。ワールドカップ勝利を呼ぶ女神に変身したキム・テヒが、スクリーンとブラウン管で猛活躍する姿が期待されている。

On the one hand , Kim TaeHee is scheduled to announce her Oriental beauty with her first starring role in the movie ,

The Restless / MidHeaven . Kim TaeHee who transforms to the goddess who calls for world cup victory is expected to participate actively on the movie and television screens .

Frm http://www.wowkorea.jp/News/News_read.asp?nArticleID=9751

yes, her eyes really expressive in all angle. and true enuf her eyes "twinkle" :):)

XOXO syah

hehe i thought so too ~ :P

Guest istatowin

i wonder whether there's gonna be tis Victory Red Cf frm O Hui featuring TaeHee ? ~ :unsure:

kimtehi.jpg

天然美人キム・テヒが広告の中でワールドカップの勝利の女神として現れた。これは化粧品ブランド<O HUI>で真っ赤な唇に変身、ワールドカップ勝利を呼ぶ女神の姿を披露したもの。

Natural beautiful woman Kim TaeHee appeared as a goddess of victory of the World Cup in an advertisement . This transforms to a red lip by cosmetics brand < O HUI > , and is an announcement of the appearance of the goddess that calls the World Cup victory .

滑らかな肌とはっきりとした顔立ちで、化粧品モデル起用1順位のキム・テヒが披露した赤い唇は、O HUIリップグロス<Victory Red>で作られたもの。Victory Redは、ワールドカップ勝利を祈願する意味で“Victory”の名前を取ってVictory Redとつけられたという。

The red lip that cosmetics model Kim TaeHee of appointment order one appeared wearing with features clear as the skin of velvety texture is the one made from O HUI lip-gloss < Victory Red > . As to why Victory Red , the “Victory" was chosen to mean that World Cup victory is being prayed for and so the name Victory Red .

O HUI関係者は、フェイス全体のメイクアップに主力を注いできた時と異なり、ワールドカップシーズンに合わせ、赤色とリップメイクを強調したマーケティング戦略を打ち出し、専属広告モデルであるキム・テヒによってすでに人気上昇中だ。

O HUI's authorized personnel usually focus their main efforts to the make-up of the whole face , but this time it adjusts to the world cup season and sets forth the marketing strategy which emphasizes red for the lip make-up and already it is in the midst of rising popularity with Kim TaeHee who belongs exclusively to O HUI as their announcement model .

日頃、キム・テヒは爽やかでナチュラルなメイクアップを好むタイプで、メイクをしたようなしないようなO HUIのメイクがよく似合う。また、今回発売された<Victory Red>を塗れば健康そうな唇と、自然に若々しく見える效果まであり、キム・テヒも満足したというエピソードも。

As always , Kim TaeHee being the type who likes refreshing and natural make-up matches well with the make-up of O HUI . In addition , if <Victory Red> selling at this time is being used , it seems to be healthy and the lip is visibly youthful and natural that Kim TaeHee was also satisfied by it .

Red lips are emphasized , and the O HUI advertisement of Kim TaeHee that shows the appearance of a mature goddess can be seen through each TV advertisement and the Internet .

一方、キム・テヒは初主演映画『中天』で東洋的な美しさを披露する予定。ワールドカップ勝利を呼ぶ女神に変身したキム・テヒが、スクリーンとブラウン管で猛活躍する姿が期待されている。

On the one hand , Kim TaeHee is scheduled to announce her Oriental beauty with her first starring role in the movie ,

The Restless / MidHeaven . Kim TaeHee who transforms to the goddess who calls for world cup victory is expected to participate actively on the movie and television screens .

tnx for sharing the article syah! :)

hahahha bailey feel free to love us all!:lol:

Not just there.. soompi also. Just check the korean celeb photos board. I think a lot of SHK fans are jealous of KTH's beauty... that it can rival or outshine SHK's. A lot of them claim that KTH is "weird looking"... whatever. I want to be weird looking like KTH in that case!

really? too good im only interested in visiting KTH KRW and LSIH thread! :lol: WHAT U DONT KNOW WONT HARM YOU! hahahhah! tnx for the warning...il remember not to lurk there...haha

i wanna BE WEIRD LOOKING TOO! :lol:

Guest beary

i can't fully understand this article.. from the online translator, it seems that Tae Hee was being maligned by some netizen. and policeis going on investigation... :sweatingbullets::huh:

김태희측 변호사 "공인이라 참았지만 수용한도 넘었다"

20060609100804.375.0.jpg

탤런트 겸 영화배우 김태희의 변호사가 김태희와 관련해 확인되지 않은 루머를 유포시킨 네티즌들에 대해 끝까지 법적인 책임을 물을 계획이라고 밝혔다.

김태희의 법적 대리인인 법무법인 새길의 손영호 변호사는 9일 스타뉴스와의 전화 인터뷰에서 "김태희가 그동안 너무 힘들어했다. 공인이라서 많이 참았지만 인터넷 악성 루머가 수용한도를 넘어서 고소를 하게 됐다"고 고소 배경에 대해 설명했다.

김태희는 지난 8일 법적 대리인을 통해 서울지방경찰청 사이버수사대에 인터넷 포털사이트에 허위 사실을 유포한 네티즌들을 허위사실유포에 대한 명예훼손 혐의로 고소장을 제출했다.

손 변호사는 "댓글에는 악성 루머뿐만 아니라 마치 허위 사실을 실제처럼 묘사해 사실로 호도될 수 있는 내용이 상당하다"며 "현재로서는 이런 글을 올린 사람들에 대해 끝까지 법적인 책임을 물을 계획을 가지고 있다"고 밝혔다.

이어 손 변호사는 "현재 40여명 정도의 인터넷 ID를 확보했다. 수사 진행은 이런 사건의 전례인 가수 비나 임수경 씨의 경우와 비슷한 수순으로 진행될 것으로 예상된다"고 덧붙였다.

또한 손 변호사는 "상황을 지켜봐야 알겠지만 변호인이 있기 때문에 김태희가 고소인으로 경찰서에서 진술하는 일은 없을 것 같다"고 말했다. aoi@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

credit Daum News

You can find another similar report here..

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12983873.html

Tae Hee's mgmt company decided to take legal action against the netizen who spread the groundless rumour regarding the marriage with tycoon in the financial sector.

Guest istatowin

hello again TaeHee lovers :):)syah, beary, istatowin, bAbailey and all....

thanks for the beautiful pictures of Tae Hee! keep it coming! :P:P

simply G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

kthpb182.jpg

haha, this is very CUTE TAE HEE.. :P

thanks beary for posting it...

060528-0.jpg

alo cholo! :) yeah GORGEOUS in bold and capital letters! :lol:

Guest beary

**Tae Hee singing Love+ at Fan Meeting**

You are not going to miss this...

my first time using sendspace, hope it works.. let me know if otherwise

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dw1zwf

it's not very clear, but good enough for us who can't attend the fan meeting...

many thanks to 잠때이사랑 from Fin.s for sharing....

Guest istatowin

awww...beary, syah what humor? i thought its cleared already that it aint true.

nway, its gud to take legal action to avoid those irresponsible reports than exchange heated conversation in public for it will just encourage more curiosity and misunderstanding.

oh many many thanks.... :w00t:

il watch it later! my connection is so slow today! :angry:

Guest guai2

kimtehi.jpg

Thanks for sharing this article, Syah. Red is an auspicious color... and it looks good on Tae Hee. So she is the Korean World cup team GODDESS!!! Hahahaha.... Dae Han Min Gook Fighting!!!

IN all KTHLOVERS heart, Tae Hee will be our GODDESS forever! And yes, I love all of you here as well.

Syah, do continue to bombard this thread with more of Tae Hee pics.... but remember to study as hard also.

Love all the Crencia photos... both KTH n LW had a lot of attitude in the pics, and i love to see them both together! :P :P

Oh Beary, the article said tat, then it must be something really serious then.... These ppl must be psychotic to make up malignious statements and rumours of KTH.

Shinemart_KTH.jpg

I went to the Burlington Sq Shinemart yesterday and took this pic there. Wished i could take the poster home, too bad it was way too high for me to reach. :(

Bought some Korean tibits and also their hot chilli pepper sauce(go chu jang). And I finally got my hands on a bottle of Soju...hahaha... In Korea, the ladies will have soju/sprite cocktail instead of just drinking it plain cos its too strong.... I will probably try tat out .

Guest beary

alo guai! just wondering coz there are some SHK fans there who just cant vote in a poll w/o saying something bad to KTH! and saying something like its not a surprise at all that SHK won the poll again! hello!!! hahhaha

i dont dislike SHK but now im developing some negative feelings towards her coz of her fans! grrr!!! haha

istatowin, try to ignore those polls or threads.. i have learnt not to read them now...

SHK and Tae Hee are good in their own ways.. but just that Tae Hee appeal to me more..

TO EACH HIS OWN.. and there is always no right and wrong.. these are just our personal preference...

actually it's ok if fans of other actresses bombard our TaeHee hehe , just hope TaeHee fans dun do the same to other actresses hehe .

it seems that it's always one sided argument when it comes to SHK and Tae Hee... so i agree with syah it will be good we don't start arguing back or harm other actresses, otherwise this will never going to end... i hope Tae Hee fans can be as cultivated and civilised as Tae Hee... we are ANGELS, right? ;)

Not just there.. soompi also. Just check the korean celeb photos board. I think a lot of SHK fans are jealous of KTH's beauty... that it can rival or outshine SHK's. A lot of them claim that KTH is "weird looking"... whatever. I want to be weird looking like KTH in that case!

oh i have not read about the weird looking comments... and yes i want to be as weird looking at Tae Hee then.. :lol::lol: if Tae Hee is weird looking, then i feel sorry for other gals out there (including myself, of cos).... B)

Guest guai2

^ hahahha guai! i sometimes experiment with my dish too to make it look KOREAN! :lol:

Ya i like the spiciness of Korean food. I like kimchi... but some of them are really salty! Kimchi fried rice is yummy! < drooling away >

Agree with Beary, that we are Angels too..hahaha ( thick skin guai2). It will become a vicious cycle if KTH fans start attacking others for their nonsense remarks. Since watever they say are not true n just bulls***, y should we be upset over some cow dung? <_<

Guest beary

Thanks for sharing this article, Syah. Red is an auspicious color... and it looks good on Tae Hee. So she is the Korean World cup team GODDESS!!! Hahahaha.... Dae Han Min Gook Fighting!!!

IN all KTHLOVERS heart, Tae Hee will be our GODDESS forever! And yes, I love all of you here as well.

Syah, do continue to bombard this thread with more of Tae Hee pics.... but remember to study as hard also.

Love all the Crencia photos... both KTH n LW had a lot of attitude in the pics, and i love to see them both together! :P :P

Oh Beary, the article said tat, then it must be something really serious then.... These ppl must be psychotic to make up malignious statements and rumours of KTH.

Shinemart_KTH.jpg

I went to the Burlington Sq Shinemart yesterday and took this pic there. Wished i could take the poster home, too bad it was way too high for me to reach. :(

Bought some Korean tibits and also their hot chilli pepper sauce(go chu jang). And I finally got my hands on a bottle of Soju...hahaha... In Korea, the ladies will have soju/sprite cocktail instead of just drinking it plain cos its too strong.... I will probably try tat out .

guai2 you finally gotten hold of your soju... soju + sprite sounds good, i will try it next time too ;) and thanks for pic you took at the mart.. and yes yes that is the same poster i saw at the korean restaurant... hope you are enjoying your titbits right now... i have now grow to like Korean food alot, i dont take spicy stuff actually.. and i will buy korean rice cake + hot chilli pepper sauce from korean supermart so my mum can cook for me :lol:

syah... thanks for the pics and clips on KTH + LW... and also good luck for your last paper.. waiting to see more of your postings next week... ;)

and bABailey... all the best for your exams :)

Guest istatowin

istatowin, try to ignore those polls or threads.. i have learnt not to read them now...

SHK and Tae Hee are good in their own ways.. but just that Tae Hee appeal to me more..

TO EACH HIS OWN.. and there is always no right and wrong.. these are just our personal preference...

it seems that it's always one sided argument when it comes to SHK and Tae Hee... so i agree with syah it will be good we don't start arguing back or harm other actresses, otherwise this will never going to end... i hope Tae Hee fans can be as cultivated and civilised as Tae Hee... we are ANGELS, right? ;)

oh i have not read about the weird looking comments... and yes i want to be as weird looking at Tae Hee then.. :lol::lol: if Tae Hee is weird looking, then i feel sorry for other gals out there (including myself, of cos).... B)

yeah! ignoring is the best remedy! plus i dunno much about SHK so i cant really comment on her. as they said, if u dont have anything nice to say just SHUT UP! :lol:

yap lets keep this thread clean! GO, ANGELS!!!! B) haha!

we cant really judge SHK&KTH since, we dunno them personally, and yes its just a matter of preference for each of us... so i declare that the rivalry topic be closed!:)

Guest istatowin

Ya i like the spiciness of Korean food. I like kimchi... but some of them are really salty! Kimchi fried rice is yummy! < drooling away >

Agree with Beary, that we are Angels too..hahaha ( thick skin guai2). It will become a vicious cycle if KTH fans start attacking others for their nonsense remarks. Since watever they say are not true n just bulls***, y should we be upset over some cow dung? <_<

we are all angels, dnt worry! :lol:

i sometimes visit korean resto but i like it not so spicy! :phew:

havent tried kimchi fried rice yet! tnx for mentioning it. *curious* haha

Guest beary

I'm curious how the song is like by the original singer....

found the MV if you are interested...

사랑+ by 애즈 원(As One)

http://musicvideo.jukeon.com/global/common...695&quality=low

Guest summermaniac1982

thanks summermaniac1982 for the article..

for those who can't understand here's the translation.. credits to our summermaniac1982

forgive me, it may not be too exact, i haven't speak malay for quite some time already :)

you can find the same article translated by syah in page 153.. :-)

thanks dear andrewujin..

fo helpin me to translate that..

coz my english not good enough..

..i see there's same article in page 153..oh my mistake..hehehehe

Guest sandbottle

haf u tried watching The 20 mins long Making of the CrenCia Spring Catalogue i posted the link to in my previous post ? ~

by far my favorite clip of the siblings together ! ~ :P , MUST WATCH 1 day k ! ~

they are just too cute together & it's rare to hear TaeHee sing Happy Birthday in Korean to her little brother haha ! ~

she sang towards the end of the clip , maybe around 18 mins ? ~ :D

yesterday i dreamt of Kwon SangWoo & the female lead in Stained Glass (Kim HaNeul) , they both act in 2 movies together already , My Tutor Friend & Almost Love / Youth Comic , haha but i dunno why i dreamt of them ! she was stuck on a tree & SangWoo was trying to help her get down ~ :lol:

oh..20min long clip?

i wan to see! but i dono how to view it :sweatingbullets:

haha funny dream tho :P

ah i hope i could finish everything but i think i need to finish wad i miss when i m back

coz i m gonna late for meeting my frens

CYA ALL KTHLOVER! :P