Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

alo syah! :)

oh dont worry! i just find it funny now that they hav time with other celebs they dont like...kinda weird to waste ur time to other actresses u think as "NOTHING", eh? only means that they DO RECOGNIZE HER! :lol:

OH GUD TO HEar, im also a devout catholic! :)

im spending more time here at soompi now than in other forums! :lol:

there is no particular show thats making me happy now! huhu! so sad somebody borrowed my LSIH copy so i wasnt able to watch it last weekend...felt a lil uninspired!

actually it's ok if fans of other actresses bombard our TaeHee hehe , just hope TaeHee fans dun do the same to other actresses hehe .

i've been watching many Korean dramas , most are great but i guess Love Story In Harvard still stays @ the top for me , together wif Gumiho haha , how biased can i get ~ :P , but seriously none now has impacted me as much as LSIH did to me last yr . it may not be the best drama ever , but nothing can top tht for me @ the moment . haven't watched it in mths & now i'm feeling so nervous & excited abt rewatching it next wk ! ~

I almost FORGOT to eat my dinner :lol:

cya later KTH lovers! im beginning to love u all :)

i love all KTHLOVERS too , u guys never fail to brighten up my days just by posting ! ~ :wub:

oh..i quite like lee dong gun too..u watched stained glass? hmm

i dono y but i really love the story alot till now..hows the ending of it like?

i m now currently on the epid where lee dong gun gonna leave for japan from korea

aww..i m really impatient to wait for the next epid :tears:

i just felt Stained Glass was going kinda slow & there wasn't really a character i like , so i guess the one i felt most pitiful for is QiTai / KiTae (acted by Kim SungSoo) & the way it ended for him .

i don't think tae hee is catholic... :P

think i read frm many sources tht she & her family are Catholic ~ :P

there's a thread on SoomPi also abt which Korean stars are Catholic i believe .

Guest badhairday

hmmm...im in asianfanatics forum...is there an existing rivalry between KTH and SHK?

Not just there.. soompi also. Just check the korean celeb photos board. I think a lot of SHK fans are jealous of KTH's beauty... that it can rival or outshine SHK's. A lot of them claim that KTH is "weird looking"... whatever. I want to be weird looking like KTH in that case!

Guest sandbottle

oh man..thx syah for the pic..

taehee got all the sexy post done..i always love her taking picture

she look so perfect..i notice she like to raise up her head high up so she look even more sexier minimising her eye..

while when she din raise her head n wif her big round n clear eye..she LOOK CUTE ! :blush:

Guest sandbottle

Not just there.. soompi also. Just check the korean celeb photos board. I think a lot of SHK fans are jealous of KTH's beauty... that it can rival or outshine SHK's. A lot of them claim that KTH is "weird looking"... whatever. I want to be weird looking like KTH in that case!

ah..is tt true?

if tt is so..they must be the 1 looking the most weird..maybe wif uber small eye big square face high forehead

all broken tooth disfugured nose dun haf eye brown short neck as black as charcoal and fat + round figure..

or maybe plus another thick n big n long ear loop

OMG they do look weird in tt case!!

they makin it so obvious tt they are jealous...kakaka SHK is pretty too of coz..but dun need to critisize taehee :angry:

omg syah i really love the pic..post more plz syah!!

hehe :P

i just felt Stained Glass was going kinda slow & there wasn't really a character i like , so i guess the one i felt most pitiful for is QiTai / KiTae (acted by Kim SungSoo) & the way it ended for him .

hmm..ic y now..but i dono y i like the story line..n i some sort of support lee dong gun too..so i watched it..

the female lead is quite pretty too~

but of coz she cant beat taehee :P

oh man..thx syah for the pic..

taehee got all the sexy post done..i always love her taking picture

she look so perfect..i notice she like to raise up her head high up so she look even more sexier minimising her eye..

while when she din raise her head n wif her big round n clear eye..she LOOK CUTE ! :blush:

since u love the pics , i'd post more hehe .

even if u dun love them , i'd still post them , even though they are frm 2004 , still lovely ! ~

i recall i got to watch the 20 min clip of the Making of the 2004 CrenCia Spring Catalogue photoshoot on 22 January 2004 sometime ago when i was searching for Kim TaeHee videos on a Korean search site (Empas) . can't download but u can see them doing tht photoshoot , both like having fun posing !! ~ someone was whispering to TaeHee & she was laughing @ LeeWan when he did his individual shots hehe . can also see LeeWan doing push-ups also ! ~ :lol: , both haf to show "attitude" as they posed . English songs were being played during the photoshoot .

there'll be a short break in the middle of the clip around 11 mins 45 secs / 12 mins but it'll continue wif the Photoshoot Making , u'll get to see TaeHee as she shoot her individual pics ! ~ n towards the end , she gets ready to celebrate LeeWan's bday on the set & lighting the candles , they both are just too adorable together ! ~ :wub: LeeWan's such a goofy person i feel hehe , love to look @ his facial expressions haha .

oh & @ the start , when TaeHee was getting her makeup & hair done , when her handphone rang (her ringtone was Stairway To Heaven's Ave Maria song !) , LeeWan answered the phone for her ! ~ LeeWan looks like a "baby" beside his sister hehe , like the kind who loves to be doted on by his sister ~ :P , see the way he leans on her when they take pics .

i especially love it when we can hear TaeHee sing "Happy Birthday" for her brother here & LeeWan was so cute when he sang tht song loudly to himself b4 he blew out the candles ~ :lol:

anyways u won't regret watching the Making Of the photoshoot ! ~ link below ~

diodeo_TV2888.jpg

http://www.diodeo.com/comuser/tv/tv_popup.asp?tv_code=2888

if they ask u to install an ActiveX thingy , just install the thing , but if it doesn't start buffering after , close the pg & go to the pg again , it shd start buffering & playing soon after ! ~ ;) enjoy !! u can double click on the screen as it plays to watch it in larger screen ! ~ i wish i can save this old Etn video clip ~ :(

Guest sandbottle

since u love the pics , i'd post more hehe .

even if u dun love them , i'd still post them , even though they are frm 2004 , still lovely ! ~

i recall i got to watch the 10 min + Making of the 2004 CrenCia Spring Catalogue photoshoot on 22 January 2004 sometime ago when i was searching for Kim TaeHee videos on a Korean search site (Empas) . can't download but u can see them doing tht photoshoot , both like having fun posing !! ~ someone was whispering to TaeHee & she was laughing @ LeeWan when he did his individual shots hehe . can also see LeeWan doing push-ups also ! ~ :lol: , both haf to show "attitude" as they posed .

oh & when TaeHee was getting her makeup & hair done , when her handphone rang (her ringtone was Stairway To Heaven's Ave Maria song !) , LeeWan answered the phone for her ! ~

anyways u won't regret watching the Making Of the photoshoot ! ~ link below ~

diodeo_TV2888.jpg

http://www.diodeo.com/comuser/tv/tv_popup.asp?tv_code=2888

if they ask u to download anything , just download the thing , but if it doesn't start buffering after , close the pg & go to the pg again , it shd start buffering & playing soon after ! ~ ;) enjoy !! u can double click on the screen as it plays to watch it in larger screen ! ~ i wish i can save this video clip ~ :(

oh ok thx..hey syah i will nvr not love any pic of KTH k? hehe

remember tt :P

even if KTH grow old n turn ugly i will still support her :P

and of coz her picS!!

omg syah i really love the pic..post more plz syah!!

hehe :P

hmm..ic y now..but i dono y i like the story line..n i some sort of support lee dong gun too..so i watched it..

the female lead is quite pretty too~

but of coz she cant beat taehee :P

haf u tried watching The 20 mins long Making of the CrenCia Spring Catalogue i posted the link to in my previous post ? ~

by far my favorite clip of the siblings together ! ~ :P , MUST WATCH 1 day k ! ~

they are just too cute together & it's rare to hear TaeHee sing Happy Birthday in Korean to her little brother haha ! ~

she sang towards the end of the clip , maybe around 18 mins ? ~ :D

yesterday i dreamt of Kwon SangWoo & the female lead in Stained Glass (Kim HaNeul) , they both act in 2 movies together already , My Tutor Friend & Almost Love / Youth Comic , haha but i dunno why i dreamt of them ! she was stuck on a tree & SangWoo was trying to help her get down ~ :lol:

btw some more pics ~

CrenCia Summer Cf pics (2004) ~ :wub:

credits to http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

tis Cf is funny . TaeHee's walking , then her heels got stuck in the drain or something , there's a grp of pple "dancing" on the streets , so she "pretends" like she's joining them in the dance but trying to get her heels out ~ :lol:

if u haven't got to see the actual Cf ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpwo1q8Pxyk

cf11goodtaehee8rm.jpg

cf21goodtaehee5he.jpg

cf31goodtaehee3qq.jpg

oh ok thx..hey syah i will nvr not love any pic of KTH k? hehe

remember tt :P

even if KTH grow old n turn ugly i will still support her :P

and of coz her picS!!

hehe wow a true fan indeed ~ :lol:

i hope TaeHee will age beautifully & gracefully ~ :P

2004 Fall Catalogue ~ CrenCia ~ :wub:

credits good_taehee .

fall1goodtaehee0nk.jpg

fall2goodtaehee0gk.jpg

fall3goodtaehee6zq.jpg

fall4goodtaehee7sf.jpg

fall5goodtaehee8hx.jpg

PhotoShoot was on 4 August 2004 .

u can download the whole PhotoShoot clip + Interview wif TaeHee & LeeWan @ http://www.crencia.co.kr/crencia/mania/med...rencia_300k.wmv

credits CrenCia.co.kr

it's 50 mins but in the middle of the clip , the person shooting the Making forgot to focus the clip on them i think so the vid is just showing the ceiling , just forward to after tht part to continue watching ! ~ ;)

04080418goodtaehee7ju.jpg

Guest bABailey

wl3goodtaehee6ux.jpg

thanks syah for all those gorgeous pics of the hottest sibling...they look so adorable on the pic over there :D

Guest bABailey

Yeah.. this is a veil for Catholics ladies to wear when going for mass. Remember Kim So Yeong, the evil YinMei in "All Above Eve". There was a shot of her too wearing the mass and going to church.

btw, you are mentioned "All about Eve". I read an article it said, Tae Hee acted as a friend of Chae Rim in this drama but I rewatch this drama abt 6 times but didn't see her there. Did some1 of u saw her in AAE? if yes can you please told me in which EP she is was?

cya later KTH lovers! im beginning to love u all :)

i love all KTHLOVERS too , u guys never fail to brighten up my days just by posting ! ~ :wub:

ohh please, let me love you guys too! :blush:

Guest bABailey

ah..is tt true?

if tt is so..they must be the 1 looking the most weird..maybe wif uber small eye big square face high forehead

all broken tooth disfugured nose dun haf eye brown short neck as black as charcoal and fat + round figure..

or maybe plus another thick n big n long ear loop

OMG they do look weird in tt case!!

they makin it so obvious tt they are jealous...kakaka SHK is pretty too of coz..but dun need to critisize taehee :angry:

I like what u wrote *muahaha*

SHK is really pretty but too bad she has too many fans with bad manners!

Guest bABailey

Welcome back Elly, nice to hear from u again. We miss u! Dun be sad, Won Bin is strong n he will recover fast from his knee surgery. Hopefully, Won Bin and Tae Hee can do a drama together soon. :P

I hope that there will be an international Kim Tae Hee FanClub setup. Then all of us here in Soompi can meet up an talk non-stop about our beloved Angel.... How abt we organise a big gathering n go visit Tae Hee in Korea..hahahha. Give her a big big surprise, am sure she will be so touched!!!

hey guai2, after my exam, u'll hear from me every day, hope I won't get on your nerves then.

I remember tht SYAH said she want to setup an international forum for KTH after her exam? :phew:

hmm, lets go together when her 2nd movie release ok?

Some pix

72004120822111910zz.jpg

0klair.jpglg2804080929.jpg

backstage_kimtaehee_03.jpgbackstage_kimtaehee_04.jpg

20053261003733993429.jpg

cnbv.jpg

gfd.jpgsdgf.jpg

ohh please, let me love you guys too! :blush:

hahaha ur comment made me so tickled ~ TaeHee has brought all of us together ! ~ :D

btw yea after my exam will try & get an English TaeHee forum going if i can ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

anyway i just came across tis new Korean article abt TaeHee frm 8 June 2006 which doesn't sound like a good article ! ~ :unsure:

i just used the Online Translator , would really like to knw wat happened since i can only make out words like , "rumor" , "evil" , "netizen" , "accusation" , "slander suspicion" , "Seoul National Police Office cyber investigation unit" , "letter of complaint" , "marriage opinion" , "the honor of Kim TaeHee seriously, it was damaged" , "malicious" , "accusation" , "investigation" & so on . ~ sounds kinda serious since the police is involved ! ~ :o

김태희 ‘괴소문·악플 네티즌’ 고소

입력: 2006년 06월 08일 23:00:09

6a0993--.jpg

탤런트 김태희가 자신에 대한 괴소문을 퍼뜨린 네티즌들을 경찰에 고소했다.

김태희 소속사 나무엑터스는 8일 김태희의 위임을 받아 네티즌 40명을 명예훼손 혐의로 서울경찰청 사이버수사대에 고소했다. 나무엑터는 고소장을 통해 “재벌과의 결혼설 등 출처를 알수 없는 괴소문이 네티즌 사이에 광범위하게 유포되고 있다”며 “괴소문을 적극적으로 유포하고 악의적 댓글을 단 네티즌으로 인해 김태희의 명예가 심각하게 훼손됐다”고 주장했다. 나무엑터스는 고소장과 함께 괴소문과 ‘악플’(악의적 댓글)이 적힌 다수의 인터넷 게시물을 증거물로 제출했다.

나무엑터스 관계자는 “김태희에 대한 확인되지 않는 추측들이 확산돼 방관할 수 없는 사태에 이르렀다”며 “괴소문의 실체를 밝히고 확대재생산을 막기 위해 법적 조치를 취하게 됐다”고 고소이유를 밝혔다. 이 관계자는 “사이버수사대의 조사를 기다리고 있으며, 결과가 발표되는 대로 후속조치를 취할 것”이라고 덧붙였다.

〈이종원기자〉

frm http://news.sportskhan.net/?cat=view&art_i...3&sec_id=540201

Guest cholo

hello again TaeHee lovers :):)syah, beary, istatowin, bAbailey and all....

thanks for the beautiful pictures of Tae Hee! keep it coming! :P:P

simply G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

kthpb182.jpg

haha, this is very CUTE TAE HEE.. :P

thanks beary for posting it...

060528-0.jpg

hello again TaeHee lovers :):)syah, beary, istatowin, bAbailey and all....

thanks for the beautiful pictures of Tae Hee! keep it coming! :P:P

simply G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

hehe yea she's such a delight to look at ! ~ stunning in most of her pics ! ~ :D

anyway , tis pic i'm gonna post is really LONG .

i was hesitating whether to post the full image or just a thumbnail , but then i finally decided to post the full pic on here ! ~ ;) she looks so cute wif the "Peace" sign ! ~ :lol: can u see her eyes "twinkle" when she smiles ? ~ :P

472989e6ade9bb5a315bc06df5bd8f.jpg

credits キム・テヒとその仲間達

Guest cholo

hehe yea she's such a delight to look at ! ~ stunning in most of her pics ! ~ :D

anyway , tis pic i'm gonna post is really LONG .

i was hesitating whether to post the full image or just a thumbnail , but then i finally decided to post the full pic on here ! ~ ;) she looks so cute wif the "Peace" sign ! ~ :lol: can u see her eyes "twinkle" when she smiles ? ~ :P

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/605/472...bc06df5bd8f.jpg

credits キム・テヒとその仲間達

yes, her eyes really expressive in all angle. and true enuf her eyes "twinkle" :):)

XOXO syah