Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Son Ye Jin’s ‘Summer Scent’, Song Hye Kyo’s ‘Full House’ and more: 5 top K-Dramas of 2000s to watch

While K-Dramas have gathered more and more fans over the last years, the early 2000s had a lot of hidden gems that are loved even today and we’ve created a list of those!

5. Stairway To Heaven (Choi Ji Woo, Kim Tae Hee, Kwon Sang Woo) 

Han Jung Suh (Choi Ji Woo) and Cha Song Joo (Kwon Sang Woo) are childhood friends and have a special bond that blossoms into love. They both share the pain of losing a loved one: Song Joo's father died in a traffic accident and Jung-suh's mother died of eye cancer. Jung Suh's father (Ha Jae Young) marries an actress named Tae Mi Ra (Lee Hui Hyang), who brings her real daughter, Han Yoo Ri (Kim Tae Hee), and son, Han Tae Hwa (Lee Wan) into the household. Yoo Ri is jealous of Jung-suh, making her look terrible in front of her mother, who begins to turn on Jung Suh. When Jung-suh's father leaves for work, her stepmother assaults her. She thwarts Jung Suh's attempts to study abroad with Song Joo, who then leaves for America alone. Mi Ra plots for Yoo Ri to win the affections of Song Joo who is the heir of his family fortune. All the while, Jung Suh tries to be nice to Tae Hwa, but he mistakes her friendship for something more, and falls in love with her.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/son-ye-jins-summer-scent-song-hye-kyos-full-house-and-more-5-top-k-dramas-of-2000s-to-watch-1197014

• 2 weeks later...

*** I've seen this picture some days ago but, didn't know that RAIN here was with KTH. Just confirmed now that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were spotted by fans shopping at Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. This took place a few days ago, and judging from Rain’s haircut, which he sports in recent appearances. Always NICE to see them together.   :Megalol:

screenshot_20221113_163908_instagram530168183941693966.jpg?w=826

photo source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/11/13/rain-kim-tae-hee-shops-sneakers-in-tokyo/

• Like 1

Hi Bye, Mama!, Move To Heaven, Reply 1988 and more: 4 best family oriented K-Dramas to watch

K-Dramas have various amazing genres but the heart-warming and emotional family oriented K-Dramas are the best like ‘Hi Bye, Mama!’, ‘Move To Heaven’ and more.

Hi Bye, Mama!, Move To Heaven Poster; Picture Courtesy: tvN, Netflix

1. Hi Bye, Mama! 

The drama follows Cha Yu Ri (Kim Tae Hee) who has been a ghost since she died in a tragic accident five years ago. Through a reincarnation project, she is given the possibility to become human again if she succeeds in going back to her place within 49 days. However, her husband, Cho Gang Hwa (Lee Kyu Hyung), is now remarried. She has to choose between her own or her husband's happiness. Cha Yu Ri becomes a lingering ghost after getting hit by a car while 9 months pregnant. After being taken to the hospital where her husband works, her daughter is able to be saved, however Yu Ri is unable to survive. Four years later, Yu Ri becomes human again after having an emotional outburst towards God for the tragedy that befell her, and is granted 49 days to regain her place as Gang Hwa's wife and her daughter's mother in order to be able to stay permanently. If she is unable to do so, she must willfully go to heaven and reincarnate.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Pinkvilla

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hi-bye-mama-move-to-heaven-reply-1988-and-more-4-best-family-oriented-k-dramas-to-watch-1198914

6 Couples that fans want to see on 'The Return of Superman'

For those who aren't familiar with the show, "The Return of Superman" shows the daily lives of K-stars who have children ranging from newborns, toddlers to even older kids. In most households, the mother usually has the bigger responsibility of taking care of the kids. However, the roles are reversed in this variety program wherein the mother gets leisure time to herself while the father babysits the kids! As many guests have appeared on this show, here are six couples viewers wish to see in the future!

2. Rain and Kim Tae Hee: Ever since their engagement, many fans have been curious about the lives of these two stars and their children, especially as Kim Tae Hee is known to be one of the nation's prettiest stars too!

1668203904-1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/11/6-couples-that-fans-want-to-see-on-the-return-of-superman

5 K-Dramas Without Villains: ‘Hotel Del Luna,’ ‘My Liberation Notes,’ More

Having a wide variety of genres to choose from in watching K-dramas is somehow challenging.

Sometimes, we want romance, comedy, thriller, and there will be instances when we don't want to make our binge complicated and look for series without villains.

And sometimes, having no negativity is amazing, and we can freely stay away from stress. To enjoy more of your free time, from "Hotel Del Luna" to "18 Again," here are some of the K-dramas that don't have antagonists but will give us healing and a number of life lessons.

3. 'Hi Bye Mama!'

Ready your tissues for this one as it will give you enough reason to cry for its heart-wrenching story.

It follows the story of a mother, Cha Yu Ri, who died five years ago. Nonetheless, she still hasn't ascended and has been a ghost, watching over her family she left behind: her husband Jo Kang Hwa and their daughter Jo Seo Woo.

Hi Bye Mama
(Photo : tvN)

However, Mr. Kang remarried. Through a reincarnation project, Yu Ri is given the chance to become human again with the goal to get her place back within 49 days.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Kdramastars

Will Rain and Kim Tae Hee survive the failing real estate market just with “persistence”?

There are divided interpretations in the industry over the building of Rain, which was once rumored to be sold.

Earlier, according to the industry, a building located in Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, owned by Rain, was put up for sale. Rain offered about 140 billion won for the sale price of the building.

Rain purchased the building for 92 billion won last year. The building was acquired by a corporation established by Rain himself, of which he owns a 60% stake and his wife Kim Tae Hee owns a 40% stake.

bi rain building

Park Jong Chan, an appraiser at Samil Appraisal Firm, said, “Rain bought the building when the real estate market was blooming, in line with the low interest rate trend. It’s believed that the purchase was made with a focus on future real estate disposable profits.”

If Rain’s futures are traded at 140 billion won, there will be about 50 billion won in market profits.

However, Rain’s agency, Rain Company, denied the sale of the building. The agency said, “It is not true at all that the building was put up for sale. We have never talked about the intention to sell it.”

Kim Tae-hee Bi rain

The industry also predicted that the sale of Rain’s building is unlikely to take place in the market. Park Jong Chan said, “The price of Rain’s building is difficult for individuals to purchase. There is a high possibility that investment institutions will also avoid buying it at a time when real estate price declines are becoming visible due to interest rate hikes and economic downturn. It is difficult to sell at the reported amount.”

Kwon Do Hyung, a real estate agent, commented, “Rain and Kim Tae Hee bought the building with room for price hikes amid a booming real estate market with low interest rates, but now is a period of stagnation in the real estate market with high interest rates.”

Bi Rain Kim Tae hee

Experts are also seeing that Rain’s building is at some risk. Park Jong Chan pointed out, “The small increase in rent and the rise in interest rates seem to be worsening the income yield. They may have to worry about reverse leverage.”

In addition, concerns were raised about the potential for vacancy rates due to the highest level of rent in an unstable economic situation.

Kwon Do Hyung said, “The vacancy rate is also on the rise in nearby commercial districts. If much of the vacancy in the building becomes a reality, they may have to bear hundreds of millions of won in monthly damages.”

He added, “The current situation in Korea’s real estate market is not only the housing market, but also markets such as golf courses, shopping malls, and sales, which were considered to generate high profits, are shrinking. There are opinions that the current situation in the domestic real estate market is similar to that of Japan.”

Park Jong Chan said, “‘High price’ can increase the desire to buy real estate and can generate high capital income, but on the contrary, it can also cause a high debt ratio. When purchasing real estate, we need to consider various risks.

source https://news.nate.com/view/20221123n21870?mid=n1008

• 4 weeks later...

*** Kim Tae Hee is confirmed for a new series! Yesterday, December 26th, a representative of Kim Tae Hee shared that she is currently filming ‘House With a Yard’ (literal title).” Based on a novel, “House With a Yard” is a suspense thriller that tells a story of a woman married to a doctor with a smart and good-looking son who used to enjoy happiness in her perfect house, starting to have doubts about her happy life and subverting the illusive value of her “happy house with a yard.” As reported back some months ago, Kim Sung Oh and Lim Ji Yeon are in talks to join her in the drama. This marks

her return to the small screen after some years since tvN’s “Hi Bye, Mama!”   :shaq:

0001239361_001_20221226161602776.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=213&aid=0001239361

• Like 1

“Dispatch’s New Year’s Couple” — 9 Relationships Revealed By Dispatch On New Year’s Day

It’s news that fans look forward to every year.

Korean news outlet Dispatch is known for their coverage of a previously unconfirmed couple on almost every New Year’s Day. Here’s a look back on 9 of the relationships that Dispatch revealed over the years.

2. 2013: Rain and Kim Tae Hee

No New Year’s couples were revealed by Dispatch in 2011 and 2012, but the tradition continued in 2013 with Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Many years have passed, but this couple (now married) is still going strong!

kNhdtLE6ZugO2oVZcpZC6HUSUEXpgx5aogT4n1DQwxDAuGtRM0J2BsCJgI4HEjZZw2D9oFZ6OewAZ_wMFEfdPnNA-f08RUTc=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/couples-dispatch-revealed-new-years/

*** Rain and Kim Tae Hee is expected to suffer significant damage with their Seocheho-dong due to the decline in the real estate market. As reported that the price at which he purchased the Samyoung building (92 billion won) was ridiculously expensive. They claimed that he had lost more than 40 billion won. An appraiser at Samil Appraisal Corporation said, Rain may have to bear a loss of up to 100 million won”. The building owned by Rain is said to have recently been put up for sale at the price of 140 billion won. He reportedly purchased the building with 92 billion won last year. He acquired the building by owning a 60% stake himself and 40% through a corporation established by  Kim Tae Hee. CEO of a real estate company said, “Rain and Kim Tae Hee  seem to have purchased it predicting a price increase amid the low-interest real estate market, but the real estate market is currently suffering a slump with high-interest rates.  Nevertheless, it is true that the location around the building is solid”.   :7555_attack:

bi-rain-building-1-231122.webp

Kim-Tae-hee-Bi-rain-05082022-1.webp

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230113n10144?mid=n1008

*** RAIN shared that he recently had a conception dream that he believes will bring him twins. Yesterday, January 19th, a new episode of RAIN's YouTube show 'Season B Season' was uploaded online. In this new episode of 'Season B Season', RAIN went to see a fortune teller; many go to see a fortune teller in the beginning of a new year in Korea. When asked the fortune teller about his fortune, she told him that he will make even more money from age 54 to 64; in fact, he will keep making good money until the end of his life. He playfully responded with a big smile, "Oh, really? From 54? Ah, but I already have too much money." - LOL - Then, the fortune teller said that he would live long, until he is about 93 years old. As soon as he heard this, he inhaled in surprise and responded, "Did you say 93? No... I've always wanted to live up to like 80. No more than that."  She commented, "No, you'll definitely live more than that. You'll live until you're 90, at least. I also see something else in you. It looks like you may have another child. You might not have expected this child, but this child may join your family."  With a serious look on his face, RAIN stated, "I actually haven't told anyone this, like literally nobody around me, because I didn't know what is going to happen to me this year, but... I had a bizarre dream last year. I was fishing in my dream. I caught these two huge golden fish. I woke up as I was walking back home with those two fishes on my back. After I woke up from that dream, I thought to myself, 'Was that a conception dream? Am I perhaps going to have twins?'" As the fortune teller told him, "If the child finds you, just think of that child as a gift to you.", RAIN asked if that child was a boy or girl. The fortune teller said that she sees a boy, but RAIN said, "I have no desire for a son though."  His words made the fortune teller go, "Oh, it's definitely a boy in that case!", making RAIN laugh.    :ohboy2:

201743790_1280.jpg

Credit= 'Season B Season' YouTube) (SBS Star)

*** Lee Hanee shared that Kim Tae-hee was like 'God' at their university―Seoul National University. On January 18 episode of tvN's talk show 'You Quiz on the Block', Lee Hanee made a guest appearance. During the talk, she talked about attending the same university as Kim Tae-hee at the same time. She said, "As many know already, I first met Tae-hee at our university's ski club. I mean, I knew her before that, because she was so well-known at our university. But the ski club was how we got close. If I were to tell you how we all thought of Tae-hee, she was like 'God' to us, like literally. It almost felt as if our illness would be cured just by being brushed by her clothes while passing by us. I was actually her bodyguard at that time. It wasn't like she told me to, but I just had to protect her. There were a lot of people around her all the time, they would watch what she's doing and stuff. If she looked sleepy during a class or something, they would say things like, 'Oh, look! She's falling asleep!' I would angrily tell them, 'Don't look at her! Don't take photos of her!' I always told people to stay away from her." Then, she revealed that Kim Tae-hee recommended her to enter this industry and she still thanks her for that. She stated, "Everybody at the ski club was really quiet. When they hung out, they would just sit around and shyly laugh together. There was a male ski club as well, but they never mixed with them. My first thought when I joined the club was like, 'What on earth is this? This is no fun. So, when we got together one day after I joined, I jumped on the table and started being crazy. Tae-hee saw me like that, and said to me, 'Wow, I feel like you're the kind of person who would do well in the entertainment industry, Hanee. I believe you would fit in very well there. Why don't you try it?' That got me thinking too. I thank her greatly for that now."  :heart:

201743232_1280.jpg

Credit= tvN You Quiz on the Block) (SBS Star)

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee and Rain will have a good year, “Earn a lot of money from the age of 54, might have a son”

Singer Rain went to see a fortune teller to see whether his New Year’s fortune is good on “Season B Season.”

On Jan 19th, a video titled “Rain’s fortune (New Year’s fortune, money fortune, compatibility) surprised even the fortune teller” was posted on the YouTube channel “Season B Season.”

In the video, Rain went to meet the master of fortune telling and have his New Year’s fortune foreseen.

First, the fortune teller said, “Your luck starts during your middle age and will continue strongly until your final years.

You will make a lot of money from the age of 54 to the final days of your life.” Rain replied with a rather arrogant look, “I already have too much thou.

The fortune teller continued, “It said Rain is very rich and that you did everything without regrets. However, you are supposed to have 100% of the money, but you only has 10%. Where did all the money go?” In response, Rain was embarrassed and said, “If that’s the amount of money I supposed to have, I could have been chairman Jin Yang Chul.

The process also included personality analysis. Regarding Rain’s personality, the master said, “You are very urgent, sharp, and sensitive. To put it nicely, let’s say you are sensitive, or in other words, you are easily annoyed. You have nowhere to let go of your stress, but you just put it away thiking ‘I have no problem’ and it just festers.” Rain agreed, “So I relieve that stress by exercising. I go to the gym every day. I’m so happy when I work out,” he replied.

Rain also asked if he could make a big hit, saying that he would be in two different works this time. In response, the fortune teller said, “Everything will go well. You will become a hot issue thanks to an award or reaction from overseas. I think you will go global next year,” she said, pleasing Rain.

The master added Rain had good luck in terms of his children, adding, “You have no intention of having more kids, but you two might welcome a new baby by chance. Think of it as a gift when it comes to you. There is a high possibility that you will have a son.” Rain was surprised and said, “But I have two now?” but confessed, “In fact, I had a dream of catching two golden carp last year. I even thought, ‘Will we have twins?‘”

Meanwhile, Rain married actor Kim Tae Hee in 2017 and the couple now have two daughters.

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230119n37123?mid=n1008

Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee and Jun Ji Hyun, is “Tae-Hye-Ji” returning?

Will the era of the legendary trio “Tae-Hye-Ji” (Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, and Jun Ji Hyun) come again after “The Glory”?

The trio of Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, and Jun Ji Hyun (admiringly called as Tae-Hye-Ji) has reigned as “the empress of the acting industry” for 20 years with their respective charms. However, from the year of 2023, they are predicted to show a different presence to the public compared to what they have shown before.

Kim Tae Hee, who has appeared in various genres since her debut, is trying to change her acting through a different genre this time. As Kim Tae Hee recently drew positive reviews on her acting skills in “Hi Bye, Mama!” (directed by Yoo Je Won, scriptwriter Kwon Hye Joo) after countless criticizes regarding her acting, she is determined to establish her full title as an actress.

Unlike Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun has yet to decide on a return film. Jun Ji Hyun recently announced a new start with her current agency (Ieum Hashtag) and is carefully choosing his return work by slowly reviewing different synopsis and scripts.

Is Tae-Hye-Ji returning? Leaving behind the past, when they were only noticed for their fresh and pretty appearances, the trio is working hard to fill their filmography with high-quality titles. Attention is focused on whether they will be able to show their reputation of 20 years, making their success story a textbook for their juniors.

0001028600_001_20230119163601466.jpg?typ

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/382/0001028600

• Like 1

Rain Reacts to a Fortune Teller Saying He and Kim Taehee will Soon Welcome a Son

20230120_054233_738_ncover.jpg

Will the power couple have another kid in the future?

On January 19th, Rain met a master of fortune telling and to see his New Year's fortune on his Youtube channel 'Season B Season'.

First, the fortune teller said about his money fortune, "You'll make a lot of money from the age of 54 until you die," to which Rain said hilariously replied with a rather arrogant look, "I already have too much, though?" 

20230120_053607_950_outube.jpg

When the fortune teller then said, "Other people say that Rain is very rich but you actually only have 10% of the 100% of the money you should've had. Where did all the money go?" In response, Rain again wittily said, "If that's true, then I should've been President Jin Yangchul (from 'Reborn Rich')." 

20230120_053729_738_utube1.jpg

Regarding Rain's child luck, the fortune teller commented, "You weren't planning for it, but you could have another kid by chance. Think of it as a gift when it does happen to you. There is a high possibility you'll have a son." Surprised, Rain gasped and revealed he actually had the thought that he'll have another kid too recently, "To be honest, I had a dream of catching two golden carp (famous in Korea as being a prophetic dream about expecting a child) last year. I thought, 'Am I having a twin?'"

Hide contents

Source: [Youtube] Season B Season / Gstarlive

A New Baby for Rain and Kim Tae Hee? The Singer Receives an Unexpected News

202301192041082469466_20230119212438_01_

Rain uploaded a video titled Rain’s Shocking Wealth Luck Revealed (New Year’s fortune, wealth luck, compatibility) (literal title) on January 19th on his official YouTube channel.

The video shows the singer having a reading with a medium, who claimed that another child was in his future. “You will be on a lucky streak from the age of 54,” the psychic said, but the singer wittily replied, “I have enough, and I can’t keep track of them even now.”

When the lady told him that she saw another child in his future, he was surprised as he already welcomed two kids. “You might have an unexpected one,” she added, shocking the singer. He then began to recall, “I have not told you this just in case: Last year, I had a dream where two golden carp went over my head while I was fishing. I grabbed both of them before waking up from my dream. I wonder if that means I would be welcoming a twin.”

Although he wasn’t so enthusiastic about having a son, the medium firmly claimed that he would be having a baby boy in the future.

Meanwhile, Rain is married to Kim Tae Hee and has two lovely daughters.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0003610859

[SBS Star] VIDEO: "Am I Going to Have Twins?" RAIN Says He Recently Had a Conception Dream for Twins

201743789_1280.jpg

K-pop artist RAIN shared that he recently had a conception dream that he believes will bring him twins. On January 19, a new episode of RAIN's YouTube show 'Season B Season' was uploaded online. In this new episode of 'Season B Season', RAIN went to see a fortune teller; many go to see a fortune teller in the beginning of a new year in Korea. When asked the fortune teller about his fortune, she told him that he will make even more money from age 54 to 64; in fact, he will keep making good money until the end of his life. RAIN playfully responded with a big smile, "Oh, really? From 54? Ah, but I already have too much money."

201743791_1280.jpg

Then, the fortune teller said that he would live long, until he is about 93 years old. As soon as he heard this, he gasped in surprise and responded, "Did you say 93? No... I've always wanted to live up to like 80. No more than that." She commented, "No, you'll definitely live more than that. You'll live until you're 90, at least. I also see something else in you.

It looks like you may have another child. You might not have expected this child, but this child may join your family."

201743790_1280.jpg

With a serious look on his face, RAIN stated, "I actually haven't told anyone this, like literally nobody around me, because I didn't know what is going to happen to me this year, but... I had a bizarre dream last year." He continued, "I was fishing in my dream. I caught these two huge golden carp. I woke up as I was walking back home with those two carp on my back. After I woke up from that dream, I thought to myself, 'Was that a conception dream? Am I perhaps going to have twins?'" As the fortune teller told him, "If the child finds you, just think of that child as a gift to you.", RAIN asked if that child was a boy or girl. The fortune teller said that she sees a boy, but RAIN said, "I have no desire for a son though." His words made the fortune teller go, "Oh, it's definitely a boy in that case!", making RAIN laugh and wonder if he will like bright lights like himself.

Spoiler

RAIN married actress Kim Tae-hee in January 2017;

(Credit= 'Season B Season' YouTube)

(SBS Star)