Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nancyzak

Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Recommended Posts


 

KTH gifted crews of Hi bye, Mama, the chocolates today, the Valentine’s Day!
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Lucky person to get KTH’s autograph!

 

 

 

 


**************************************

 

 

 

This is nice!
 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Awww, the child actress, at the coffee truck for KTH at filming site.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Kim Tae Hee Prepares Thoughtful Valentine’s Day Gifts For Staff Of Her New Drama

 

fbbdcbe7e7de42db94f7209d01a601b2.jpeg?s=


 

Please read here:

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383124wpp/kim-tae-hee-prepares-thoughtful-valentines-day-gifts-for-staff-of-her-new-drama

 

 

 

************************************************

 


 

Kim Tae Hee gifts over 200 staff members of tvN's 'Hi Bye, Mama' with chocolates for Valentine's

1581730110-20200214-kimtaehee.jpg

 


Please read here:

 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/kim-tae-hee-gifts-over-200-staff-members-of-tvns-hi-bye-mama-with-chocolates-for-valentines

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Nancyzak said:

 

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Despite of her busy schedule because of her drama she used her busy time to purchase chocolates and ribbons to wrap them up during Red Day in Korea. And she gave them to all staff members on the set of the drama including supporting actors and bus drivers as well. Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, (just like me - hehehe) he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, willenette said:

 

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Despite of her busy schedule because of her drama she used her busy time to purchase chocolates and ribbons to wrap them up during Red Day in Korea. And she gave them to all staff members on the set of the drama including supporting actors and bus drivers as well. Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, (just like me - hehehe) he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. :lol:


 

 

Hi @willenette, that’s nice to know the recipients of KTH’s chocolates. Oh yes, I learnt that in SK, at least, it’s the guys who gets gifts from the girls on Valentine’s Day, whereas on White Day (which is about a month later, if my memory serves me right) it’s the other way round. I certainly agree with you. Personalised gifts are extra special for the extra effort and personal touch! :lol:


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nancyzak said:


 

 

Hi @willenette, that’s nice to know the recipients of KTH’s chocolates. Oh yes, I learnt that in SK, at least, it’s the guys who gets gifts from the girls on Valentine’s Day, whereas on White Day (which is about a month later, if my memory serves me right) it’s the other way round. I certainly agree with you. Personalised gifts are extra special for the extra effort and personal touch! :lol:


 

 

 

Hi Nancyzak, White Day is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, willenette said:

 

Hi Nancyzak, White Day is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :lol:

 

@willenette, personally it is over commercialization to me. :lol: I think it all depends on the society. I understand that in South Korea, there is one kind of celebration for each month, for the whole year. It seems to me, the theme of romance, love and friendship is huge there. :lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

 

@willenette, personally it is over commercialization to me. :lol: I think it all depends on the society. I understand that in South Korea, there is one kind of celebration for each month, for the whole year. It seems to me, the theme of romance, love and friendship is huge there. :lol:

 

 

 

Nancyzak, it is indeed! Actually the 14th of every month is a holiday in SK aside from the main holidays. They are (12) romantic celebrations. Chuseok is the biggest one, though among them all.  :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Kim Tae-hee returns to small screen as ghost mom in ‘Hi Bye, Mama!’


http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200218000860

 

 


Kim Tae Hee reveals why she chose 'Hi Bye, Mama' as comeback drama after 5 years

 

 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/kim-tae-hee-reveals-why-she-chose-hi-bye-mama-as-comeback-drama-after-5-years

 

 

Actress Kim Tae-hee returns with fantasy comedy drama after 5-yr hiatus

 

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200218007300315

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Credit all images below : as tagged/rightful owners.

 

 

2020021818264513091-540x810.jpg

 


 

Spoiler


2020021818263115264-540x810.jpg

 

2020021818264187645-540x809.jpg

 

2020021818260784089-540x747.jpg


2020021818260237187-540x360.jpg

 

01.21801283.1.jpg

 

20200218174618_1425910_540_810.jpg

 

202002181522771064_5e4b87201d596.jpg
AKR20200218137400005_01_i.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...