Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

6 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It tickles me that KTH no longer feels against red lipstick after Yongpal, as in applied by Nurse Hwang?!?! :lol:

That must be just a saying by KTH for her red, red lips.

Kim Tae-hee in anorak jacket, so pretty

Kim Tae-hee shed a glimpse on her recent daily life by sharing a selfie.

Kim Tae-hee posted a selfie on her personal Instagram recently. The caption said "Red lips that I don't feel against any longer after Yong Pal".

In the revealed photo, Kim Tae-hee's clear-cut face features and the hot red lips are eye-catching. Her collarbones peeked through under her long wavy hair and inside the collars of the anorak jacket creates such a fascinating mood.

Kim Tae-hee is taking a break and reviewing her options for her comeback project since her apperance in SBS' "Yong Pal".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-in-anorak-jacket-so-pretty-92148.html

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. KTH looks good in red lipstick. And she seems to be comfortable wearing this "waterproofed" Moncler jacket.....:P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture of this green jacket & the brand. NICE. Do you know that Moncler is a leader in the field of outerwear?  The designs cater for both snow-sport enthusiasts and urban dwellers. It's perfect for ski trips because of its padded coats and jackets. :PI hope you could get to know also the brand of her red lipstick although I'm not really into that color but I dig more the pink side & the glossy one. (not matte). I shall stick for admiring it on other people! Well, red lipstick can add a touch of glamour or vamp up your off-duty look in a second. For me, it is one of the few makeup looks that has always remained current no matter the era. I guess it’s because red is a powerful, classic colour that is always in fashion. It just looks great. I can't go out the house without my lipstick - hahaha. :D

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome, dear. Thanks for sharing that Moncler is a leader in outer wear. I've not heard about Moncler before this, but the design as shown in the IG that I posted above reminds me of the similar style and the green colour jacket/anorak that KTH wore for her Lee Seol role in MP. Here's the picture:

332160.jpg

As for KTH's red lipstick, I hope we get news about its brand soon. As for me, I am the type who does not get into the office without lipstick applied on my lips. I am currently using MAC's matte red lipstick. I am not into glossy lipstick. I find it wears off easily. What I'll do is apply the lips protector before applying the lipstick. The degree of red that I apply changes depending on the colour of my dressing. I also use MAC's fluid line eyeliner gel. I find it so easy to use and I love the result. That's when I am working. Other days, off work, I don't use make-up and lipstick at all to give my face and lips a rest. So, imagine me without make-up and seeing a colleague coming my way! :o ...I'll end up ducking or turn the other way! :P:lol:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome, dear. Thanks for sharing that Moncler is a leader in outer wear. I've not heard about Moncler before this, but the design as shown in the IG that I posted above reminds me of the similar style and the green colour jacket/anorak that KTH wore for her Lee Seol role in MP. Here's the picture:

As for KTH's red lipstick, I hope we get news about its brand soon. As for me, I am the type who does not get into the office without lipstick applied on my lips. I am currently using MAC's matte red lipstick. I am not into glossy lipstick. I find it wears off easily. What I'll do is apply the lips protector before applying the lipstick. The degree of red that I apply changes depending on the colour of my dressing. I also use MAC's fluid line eyeliner gel. I find it so easy to use and I love the result. That's when I am working. Other days, off work, I don't use make-up and lipstick at all to give my face and lips a rest. So, imagine me without make-up and seeing a colleague coming my way! :o ...I'll end up ducking or turn the other way! :P:lol:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture. Do you think that jacket she's wearing is Moncler? I guess not all outerwear of this brand is waterproofed. I don't use eyeliner. Once a week I give my face a rest of make-up, too & that's usually Sunday because I'm just home during the day. This is right - Go makeup-free whenever you can, to give your face a rest. And my tip : HANDS-OFF from your face. I’m not going to lie - I've the habit that touching my face is a NO NO.....  Stop touching your face needlessly throughout the day. That means when you rest your face in your hands you are breaking skin.  Simple enough, right? Well, we don’t always need makeup to feel good about ourselves. A consistent sleep routine with plenty of rest is great to keep up appearance. :P

• Like 1

KTH in Get It Beauty at KST 9pm today!!!

Below is the Google translation of one of the many SK news reports in Nate news portal.

" IDEAS " Kim Tae Hee " rest day minnat " ... beauty secrets public

2016030910474276850_1.jpg

Photo courtesy on style =

The actress Kim Tae-hee says Beauty tips appeared on " IDEAS .

9 days CJ E & M said Kim Tae-hee has appeared on the side of the talking mirror corner digging the beauty secret of the stars in the cable channel On Style ' IDEAS '.

Kim Tae-hee disclose their old porch and introduced the beauty items that use these days. Kim Tae-hee writes a lot more attention to the basic products rather than the usual hue attracted the attention and say " come on as much as possible minnat the idea of a day off to rest , the skin ".

Also talk about emphasis on lip balm products usually moist while the stick- it to look lively, self tubular ago , right when the ohilhyeong lip balm to dry a lot revealed an extraordinary affection for lip balm .

Following Kim Tae Hee is that " the moment a person feels the attraction seems to be that she thinks it is time to have the attitude that confidence. As may shine beautiful skin , but healthy mindset, amazing myself here hearts are truly brighten that person ." said the conviction of beauty .

The broadcast six times a day with the theme " Beauty Shin (神) of the ' Republic of Korea representative of the make-up artist Hye plateau , Helen Kim , K sondaesik leading beauty trend appeared to have worked . It plans to reveal the makeup of Byun Chun-sa far undertaken , including star actress Jeon , Lee Na-young , Ha Ji-won , a legendary make-up know-how transfer .

The ' IDEAS ' is broadcast every Wednesday at 9:00 PM.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n13327

• Like 2

How could I not but to post this article with a collection of comments that praise KTH's beauty? ;):wub::D

From Pannchoa.

[enter-talk] KIM TAEHEE'S GIFS FROM GET IT BEAUTY

download.jsp?FileID=35538884

tomorrow, Kim Taehee will appear on the "Talking Mirror" segment on Get it Beauty!! I'm in admiration with her face..

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=35538885

download.jsp?FileID=35538886

download.jsp?FileID=35538887

download.jsp?FileID=35538889

download.jsp?FileID=35538890

download.jsp?FileID=35538892

download.jsp?FileID=35538893

download.jsp?FileID=35538894

post response:

[+159][-10]
original post: here

하하 |2016.03.08 20:57

she looks too good in real life. she has the best visuals... even if she was just standing in front of me, I felt as if I was watching her form another planetㄷㄷ this was taken by me when she was attending an event at Shinsa-dong on Garosu-gil..

download.jsp?FileID=35538946

ㄷ |

2016.03.08 21:21

this is goddess level.. I personally find her even more goddess-looking and feminine now than when she was in her 20's..she had some aura when she was young but now she definitely has a different conceptㅠ

download.jsp?FileID=35539181

로리 |2016.03.08 21:51

speechless

download.jsp?FileID=35539494

ㅡ |2016.03.08 23:24

fancam at the airport... she's sparkling

download.jsp?FileID=35540667

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.08 22:43
I seriously had a blank face the whole time scrolling down ; god-Taehee

코지 |2016.03.08 21:15

ha seriously, she looks good even in this kind of screencap

download.jsp?FileID=35539129

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.09 00:02
how does she feel living with a face like that?ㄱㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.09 02:32

the superiority of her facial features, she's too pretty

download.jsp?FileID=35542388

• Like 1

I am not saying this because my bias is KTH, but I do agree that a healthy mind and a loving heart shine the beauty from within and with outer good skincare, a good posture and confidence, the person radiates and stuns with wholesome beauty! 

Kim Tae-hee to reveal beauty regime on ‘Get It Beauty’

('Get It Beauty' Youtube Channel)

Spoiler

Actress Kim Tae-hee is considered by many as the standard of beauty in Korea and she has decided to reveal the secrets to her beauty on cable channel OnStyle’s talk show “Get It Beauty.”

In the teaser video of the episode, she showed the beauty products she always keeps in her makeup bag. The details of the products will be revealed in the full episode. 

Kim said that she believes skin care products are more important than makeup. “I try to stay without makeup when I don’t work,” she said. The actress also emphasized the importance of lip balm and carried several different products on her. “Before I go to sleep, I apply a tube-type lip balm (on my lips), but when my lips get too chapped, I use an oil based balm.”

The most important beauty advice she gave her fans was to have confidence. “I feel a person is most charming when that person has a confident attitude. A beautiful skin might look good on the surface, but true radiance comes from a healthy mind and acceptance of one’s beauty.”

“Get It Beauty” episode featuring actress Kim Tae-hee will air 9 p.m. Wednesday on cable channel OnStyle.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201603091541433815648_2

• Like 1

Honey Lee uploaded on her IG the picture below and reported by SK media outlet.

Honey Lee , Kim Tae Hee ' IDEAS ' notice appeared " delighted taeppeu lead syeotne "

2016030920240314631-540x541.png

Actress Honey Lee has heralded the debut of Kim Tae Hee ' IDEAS '.

9 days Honey Lee is on his Instagram " I'm glad getbyu taeppeu lead syeotne ! G There is also a tough one minutes mosigi plateau wisdom , sondaesik , Helen Kim Republic of Korea the best makeup artists in one place ! Today getbyu just gotta see , gotta see ~ # # Beauty getit raised Wednesday night, Kim Tae-hee # # # 945 # sondaesik plateau Helen Kim Hae Hee # # Beauty Avengers " with articles and photos of .

Photo sokeneun is embedded Kim Tae Hee is the appearance and likeness , which gathered the interviews, celebrity makeup artists in one place. It may increase expectations for their showy combination of broadcasts.

Honey Lee is currently active in SBS ' uncle come back . "

Jeongseulgi intern reporter seulki jeong @ Photos . Honey Lee Instagram

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n42446

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee talks beauty and shares a tip on 'Get it Beauty'

Kim-Tae-Hee_1457528820_af_org.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee talked beauty on the March 9th episode of 'Get it Beauty'.

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee to guest on 'Get It Beauty'!

She was featured in the show's 'Talking Mirror' segment, where she revealed her personal beauty tips as well as thoughts on what makes someone really beautiful. Kim Tae Hee shared, "On my days off, I wear as little makeup as possible."

The actress later added, "I think people feel attraction to someone else when they notice their confident attitude. You can shine with beautiful skin, but a healthy mind and self-confidence in your beauty are things that really make a person shine." 

Well said!

Kim-Tae-Hee_1457528825_20160309_kimtaehe

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-tae-hee-talks-beauty-and-shares-a-tip-on-get-it-beauty

• Like 1

Google translated SK news reports on KTH in Get It Beauty.

" IDEAS " Kim Tae-hee , reveal the minnat debut 10 000 16- year [ overall ]

Spoiler

201603092203779492_56e021149ebf4.jpg

[OSEN = Jung So Young Reporter] actress Kim Tae Hee has revealed minnat debut in 16 years . His candid look abandoned mysticism seureowotda also love taeppeu beautifully .

On the 9th Kim Tae -style ' getit corner of Beauty' she appeared on the talking mirror disclosing their old porch and introduced the beauty items that use these days.

Kim Tae Hee was released prior to the pouch down inside you confess candidly through " Flick explained hash modifiers that follows him. Kim Tae Hee first started talking about smoke cited the ' Jang Ok-jung , as the most memorable works. If you think jangokjeong explained to her first love because jjanhan equal vague feeling.

' My Princess also announced an anecdote related . She explained, " 'My Princess ( floated the characters watching Honey Lee " said , " there is no concept of honest, rough appearance resembled ditch hanui do not know I just, well shame .” This disk is ahninya yieojija is a talking mirror neomgigido question was "No, brother, how much to save is" witty saying .

Beauty tips then also unveiled that many fans wonder. In particular, the top actress pouch which was expected hwaryeohal would have attracted surprisingly simple . Kim Tae Hee "There elementary nephew continued to write to wash pouch is too precious a gift haejun " she said , patting the pouch was .

About one and a cosmetic his writing and was eliminated curiosity of fans. Throw in particular mangeon unstoppable said , " is part of the special nerve to write ripbap . Annya I have a lot of wrinkles in the face," aroused laughter.

Finally, Kim Tae Hee is the most beautiful person in confidence boindamyeo revealed a conviction . I also look minnat of sparkling light was still Kim Tae Hee ' taeppeu .

On the other hand, ' IDEAS strongly reflects total beauty syoda beauty concerns of women today , such as food , exercise and living habits. Every Wednesday 21:00 broadcast on style . / Jsy901104@osen.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n44634

************************************************************************************************************

Kim Tae Hee " Law body " jipbap ', in order not by itself be beautiful too " candid ( IDEAS )

201603092100500310_1.jpg

[Newsen gimmyeongmi News] Kim Tae Hee has revealed the shape laws . 3 was actress Kim Tae-hee starred in style on ' IDEAS 2016 ' selreop 's Corner Talking美Russia aired May 9 . Kim Tae day, "my body is gonna eat jipbap Act ," he confessed it attracted attentio

Following Kim Tae Hee is " nothing worth eating rice at home to health and diet. Healthy eating becomes so fond of jipbap ," he said.

However, " Can you eat only jipbap can be beautiful too , like Mr. Kim Tae-hee ," Kim Tae-hee is the question , "it was not ," I answered honestly aroused laughter. (Photo: On Style ' IDEAS 2016 ' broadcast capture)

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n44477

************************************************************************************************************

Kim Tae Hee " enjoy healthy snacks ' majeon ' , addictive Delicious to " ( IDEAS )

201603092159110310_1.jpg

[Newsen gimmyeongmi News] Kim Tae-hee has confessed that eating enjoy fully prepared for health. 3 was actress Kim Tae-hee starred in style on ' IDEAS 2016 ' selreop 's Corner Talking美Russia aired May 9 .

Kim Tae-hee won the day, the question "Do eat a snack favorite for everyday health." In Kim Tae-hee said, " is something we often eat . Majeon father is a former dry ." Ear Kim Tae Hee is described majeon the recipe , it was also sampled majeon directly.

Kim Tae Hee is majeon eat " something like tees yineobyu right . Once you eat it addictive ," he said. (Photo: On Style ' IDEAS 2016 ' broadcast capture)

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n44478

• Like 1

The friendship of KTH and Honey Lee.

" Honey Lee sister of best friend , a mentor ," " IDEAS " Kim Tae-hee

Spoiler

2016031001000837900055461.jpg

[ Sports Chosun Cho Yoon-Sun reporter] ' IDEAS ' actress Kim Tae Hee has revealed the affection toward the best friend Honey Lee .

9 days afternoon on the corner of broadcast -style ' IDEAS 2016 ' ' Talking Mirror' starring Kim Tae Hee has made it public at a beauty secret.

Kim Tae Hee day the " Beauty program for the first time as soon as the decision appeared contacted Honey Lee " and " came to eat at ease letting a talk that much help ," she said.

Kim Tae-hee is said " a younger brother , but many other times it is a mentor gatgido point really learn" about Honey Lee revealed affection.

Also Kim Tae Hee is " ' made reference a lot of character to look at that when cheonbangjichuk Gongju Station from My Princess " and " not candid and rough concept and a just embarrassing going well well suited ditch this character hanui do not know . The really care about my brother ," said said.

Kim Tae Hee are going in through a video letter to Honey Lee , " often looking specifically say you are not looking good watch on TV. Comfortable mind four thanks to be able to show my real face . Always glad there for me thankful continue our increasingly harder Let one , "he said.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n44413

Kim Tae Hee " ' taeppeu ' too pretty nickname, costs in mind " ( IDEAS )

Spoiler

201603092201040310_1.jpg

[Newsen gimmyeongmi News] Kim Tae nicknamed ' taeppeu confessed cared for. 3 was actress Kim Tae-hee starred in style on ' IDEAS 2016 ' selreop 's Corner Talking美Russia aired May 9 .

Kim Tae day chose the keyword ' taeppeu to talk topic. Kim Tae Hee is " nicknamed together ' taeppeu ' Kim Tae Hee and beautiful. I gave the fans built, like so pretty as the alias ," he said. (Photo: On Style ' IDEAS 2016 ' broadcast capture)

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n44480

• Like 1

Screen caps of KTH in Get It Beauty from the news reports in Nate news portal.

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee cute mangeon " many wrinkles on the face ." The solution is lip balm ?

1457533545_1086118.jpg

Creative EDAILY mundayoung News] Kim Tae-hee said that the lip balm stick to because of facial wrinkles .

Nine days ' selreop 's talking美dollars ' section of the cable channel On Style ' IDEAS 2016 'broadcast appearances gathered at night to actress Kim Tae-hee viewers attention. Kim Tae Hee is the day " and favorite lip balm products obsessed with lip balm ," she said, " was right steadily since the 20s ."

In particular, Kim Tae Hee is " reason to stick to lip balm , because a lot of wrinkles in the face," she said in remarks to close mangeon "How effectively applying the lip balm is just applying common ," she explained.

Therefore netizens were " rubbing the balm you going do not see the facial wrinkles ? Unincorporated me ." " Kim Tae many wrinkles you in the face. Did the TV I see bad" " Kim Tae Hee so pretty woman that I look pretty true, " " Face Balm were correct, the various reactions that happens like Kim Tae Hee ? "

http://news.nate.com/view/20160309n45628

• Like 1

A bit more on KTH and HL.

' IDEAS ' Honey Lee , " Kim Tae beauty Advent , equipped everything ," praised

1457536230_1086142.jpg

[ EDAILY a creative intelligences News] IDEAS ' Kim Tae Hee is' ppomnaetda appearance, the goddess .

9 days aired on cable TV Style Beauty Arts ' IDEAS 2016 , the Republic of Korea 's top actress Kim Tae Hee beauty that appeared to reveal the beauty tips . ' IDEAS ' MC Honey Lee has said she praised "really equipped everything " about Kim Tae-hee , "she said the beauty of Advent ," she aroused laughter hilarious show appearance.

Kim Tae-hee had actually appeared wearing a white dress and innocent virgin kilhil , boasted a neat one-shot head and splendid beauty.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160310n00274

• Like 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture. Do you think that jacket she's wearing is Moncler? I guess not all outerwear of this brand is waterproofed. I don't use eyeliner. Once a week I give my face a rest of make-up, too & that's usually Sunday because I'm just home during the day. This is right - Go makeup-free whenever you can, to give your face a rest. And my tip : HANDS-OFF from your face. I’m not going to lie - I've the habit that touching my face is a NO NO.....  Stop touching your face needlessly throughout the day. That means when you rest your face in your hands you are breaking skin.  Simple enough, right? Well, we don’t always need makeup to feel good about ourselves. A consistent sleep routine with plenty of rest is great to keep up appearance. :P

Hi @willenette,

I don't touch my face needlessly too, particularly using the nails. We know how bacteria spreads on face through the touch and causing skin problem. Sometimes I use the back of my knuckles to rub, if any part of my face is itchy.

So, finally we get to see what are the beauty items in KTH's pouch. Don't know how true this is, but I read in the comment for the video above that that is the real contents of KTH's beauty pouch. The top cover of the pouch has a female figure that looks like a cartoon character. I have to watch again to confirm this.

I am waiting for the English reports on KTH in GIB to understand better, but the gist from the translation so far are about her choice of JOJ role as the most memorable to her, her role in MP and something to do with her close friend Honey Lee, something about her supportive close friend Honey Lee and her participation in GIT, using lip balm and/for her wrinkles (?) and eating what looks to me the tapioca made pancake called jipbap. Have you tried this jipbap before?

• Like 1

Kim Tae-hee comments on self, "I have a lot of wrinkle

fullsizephoto699648.jpg

Kim Tae-hee criticized her own looks.

The actress shared some of her beauty tips on the TV show "Get It Beauty". She said, "There is something I make sure to do".

Kim Tae-hee took out various type of lip balm and said, "I have a lot of wrinkles".

"I applied lip balm frequently since I was in my early 20s. Applying it frequently is the answer".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-comments-on-self-i-have-a-lot-of-wrinkles-92242.html

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I don't touch my face needlessly too, particularly using the nails. We know how bacteria spreads on face through the touch and causing skin problem. Sometimes I use the back of my knuckles to rub, if any part of my face is itchy.

So, finally we get to see what are the beauty items in KTH's pouch. Don't know how true this is, but I read in the comment for the video above that that is the real contents of KTH's beauty pouch. The top cover of the pouch has a female figure that looks like a cartoon character. I have to watch again to confirm this.

I am waiting for the English reports on KTH in GIB to understand better, but the gist from the translation so far are about her choice of JOJ role as the most memorable to her, her role in MP and something to do with her close friend Honey Lee, something about her supportive close friend Honey Lee and her participation in GIT, using lip balm and/for her wrinkles (?) and eating what looks to me the tapioca made pancake called jipbap. Have you tried this jipbap before?

Hi Nancyzak I do the same thing, too dear when I need to touch my face. I hope you could get to share the translation of the above video you posted so we could fully-enjoy watching the clip. Here in my side there's a similar show where we see the items in a celebrity bags & there were some magazines I came across doing the same like this. I love watching/reading it. I'm not into lip balm..... Ahh....jipbap, it's popular in Korea. I've tried eating this kind of somewhat Korea's pancake. They say that this does not have artificial seasoning in it, so it is healthy. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Kim Tae-hee comments on self, "I have a lot of wrinkle

Kim Tae-hee criticized her own looks.

The actress shared some of her beauty tips on the TV show "Get It Beauty". She said, "There is something I make sure to do".

Kim Tae-hee took out various type of lip balm and said, "I have a lot of wrinkles".

"I applied lip balm frequently since I was in my early 20s. Applying it frequently is the answer".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-comments-on-self-i-have-a-lot-of-wrinkles-92242.html

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here.  I admire KTH for admitting this. But, I don't think there's a lot, only few in her face, which is visible sometimes. But, those are fine wrinkles. Wrinkles fall into (2) categories: surface lines and deeper furrows. I think it's on the surface lines, which I guess Botox or any injection is not needed.  Hers are from the "frown lines" & lines around the eyes or is it just me? Well, as we age, our skin loses moisture and elasticity, making it prone to wrinkles But, I'm sure she could manage them because of some creams she's using in her face.  And I'm sure she is protecting her skin just as it is.  I could say KTH ages gracefully.  They say that your genes only govern 30% of how you age; the other 70% is up to you! That's why, many of us sleep on our back to prevent sleep lines, which may eventually turn into wrinkles. Besides, KTH isn't smoking.  Smoking can damage collagen and smoking creates wrinkles over time. :P

• Like 2