Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok Jung Teaser 3
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyngnv_1080p-20130401-jang-ok-jung-teaser-3_shortfilms#.UVounBwslrV

Big Pics
555498_242122289266446_1601412607_n.jpg
536190_242122309266444_1380546048_n.jpg
488340_242122405933101_331481158_n.jpg
72742_242122392599769_679419429_n.jpg
549118_242122395933102_1996202797_n.jpg
543941_242122452599763_185386487_n.jpg
521643_242122465933095_1283297414_n.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

Yay! ^_^  Please   [-O<  8->

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee Promises to Sing and Dance If Viewership Rating Results Are Good
jnkm April 2, 2013
Kim Tae Hee Promises to Sing and Dance If Viewership Rating Results Are Good

Kim Tae Hee has made a promise regarding viewership ratings.

On April 1, the press conference for the upcoming SBS drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” was held. During the press conference, Kim Tae Hee stated, “Questions about viewership ratings are the hardest to answer. But I really hope the ratings come out well.”

She continued, “I can’t tell you exactly what percent I’d like to see for the viewership rating. I don’t know what kind of promise to make,” and “Anyway, if the results are good, I’ll prepare a song and dance of some sort and show everyone at any place.”

Meanwhile, “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love,” is a new portrayal of one of Korea’s most infamous historical figures, Jang Hee Bin. The drama will star Kim Tae Hee, Yoo Ah In, Hong Soo Hyun, Sung Dong Il, Jae Hee and Lee Sang Yupand will air its pilot episode on April 8.

jang-ok-jung-kim-tae-hee.jpg

jang-ok-jung-2.jpg

jang-ok-jung.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/02/kim-tae-hee-promises-to-sing-and-dance-if-viewership-rating-results-are-good/

Guest xtaeheex

Its mention KTH's names   :) i know this young actor, that he's acting in drama 'A Dignity Gentleman' ^_^
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"′Kim Tae Hee′ and ′Lee Hyori′ Go to See Kim Woo Bin at His Fansigning Event
33038002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin′s fansigning drew even Kim Tae Hee and Lee Hyori...girls named Kim Tae Hee and Lee Hyori, to be exact.

The actor, who recently gained popularity for his role in KBS2′s School 2013, will be unveiling his everyday life through Starcam on Mnet′s Wide Entertainment News.

He had been enjoying his time at the fansigning event, holding their hands and talking with them like friends, when fans who said their names were Kim Tae Hee and Lee Hyori appeared before him.

"You? For real?" he asked them in surprise.

He also burst into laughter at the words of a fan who had the same name as him.

Starcam even got to go behind the runway to see Kim Woo Bin prepare to walk onstage.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-and-lee-hyori-go-to-093729008.html

Guest xtaeheex

Yay KTH finally post on her me2day but not old one, it's new me2day account. 
i using google translation she said 
오랜만 이에요 ~ ^ ^ 이전 에 사용 했던 미투 계정 을 잊어 버리는 바람 에 새로 아이디 를 만들었고 혼란 을 드려 죄송 하지만 앞으로는 이 쪽으로 인사 드릴 테니 많은 관심 부탁 드려용 ~ 첫인사 로 어제 울 드라마 '장옥정, 사랑 에 살다' 제작 발표회 때 찍은 사진 올릴 께요! 넘 ~ 넘 반가워 용 ~ ~!! 
Long time no see,~^^ i created a new user ID apologize for any confusion i can't used my old me2day forget password, so apply a new id, embarrassed ah, and the future will be here with everyone greeting first greetings. Today I will share pictures of the first press conference of the drama Jang Ok Jung, people remember to watch! "~~!! 

Guest xtaeheex

Oh KTH's husband the bad guy?

'Jang Ok-Jeong' You Ah-In "I will turn into a bad guy"

5504_1.jpg

You Ah-In talked about his feelings of acting King Sukjong. 

New SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Jang Ok-Jeong, Live For Love,' notified its fancy start with the production report conference, that was held at Amble Hotel in Ilsan, on the 1st. 

You Ah-In mentioned, "I will turn into a bad guy. I remember the line, 'I will never be able to live my life with someone I have in mind right now.' That is what the character Sukjong will be agonize about throughout the drama. Drama is a new challenge to me everytime. I will try to perform my best and make a good drama." 

Boo Seong-Cheol PD conveyed his thoughts saying, "King Sukjong that I've been thinking, was Hamlet. You Ah-In was the most suitable actor, who would be able to act out the character most effectively. I have contacted You Ah-In for several times. I just thank him because he is expressing strong charisma in every filming." 

The first episode for new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Jang Ok-Jeong' will be aired on April 8th. 

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=5504